FinaGuy is offline Associate Member

Goin Out Memorial Day Weekend??

So whats everyone doing Memorial Day Weekend?!

anyone going to the Hamptons??

cant wait for the sick party at CPI's for Jonathan Peters....

GQSuperman is offline Banned

golf and bbq

golfing in the am on saturday with the boys and letting the wives/girlfriends shop and gossip. then meeting up afterwards and running the grill all day.......chicken kabbobs and bacon wrapped smoked chicken, stuffed with jalepeno.

guess im the only one?...

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FinaGuy
    guess im the only one?...
    See ya at neptunes, I will be in tha corner doing pushups,na I am actually heading down to miami/ But I am sure the hamptons will be insane, especially if JP is spinning

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    See ya at neptunes, I will be in tha corner doing pushups,na I am actually heading down to miami/ But I am sure the hamptons will be insane, especially if JP is spinning
    ah forsure... neptunes is hot

miami was hot for music conference...

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i'll be at shasta lake jumping houseboat to houseboat. theres about 500 houseboats a year that line up and it's one huge party. i think its berkeley university that comes there to party. i don't know but i know i'm going to be in the middle of it. only bad part is usually one drunk falls between houseboats and dies every year. last year was a blast other than passing out on the boat in the sun and getting sun burnt. anyone else going to be there?

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    i'll be at shasta lake jumping houseboat to houseboat. theres about 500 houseboats a year that line up and it's one huge party. i think its berkeley university that comes there to party. i don't know but i know i'm going to be in the middle of it. only bad part is usually one drunk falls between houseboats and dies every year. last year was a blast other than passing out on the boat in the sun and getting sun burnt. anyone else going to be there?
    sounds cool whers shasta lake??

i saw those house boat partys looks hot...

sounds cool whers shasta lake??

i saw those house boat partys looks hot...
    shasta lake is by redding, ca. 2 1/2 hours north of sacramento. i think shasta dam is like the 3rd biggest dam in the us and shasta lake is about 20 miles long so it's pretty good sized.

theres only one catch though. the hillside right there is fairly steep in some places on the shore so drinking + hillside+ nighttime = not good. it is quite hilarious to sit there at the steepest spot and watch people roll down the hill. i've been looking forward to it for about 2 months now. fish and drinking in the morning off the back of a houseboat. a little wakeboarding and drinking later in the afternoon and just plain drinking from about 3pm till 3am. someone even constructs a stage for dancing out there with strobe lights, generator and lots of speakers. some people have to much time on their hands.

sounds hot tho... mad girls??

sounds hot tho... mad girls??
    tons. way more girls than guys from what i remember. i was sober when i got out there but that quickly changed. i was lucky enough to have my friends 3 seater sea doo that weekend. girls kept flagging me down from the boats for rides. i met a lot of women that weekend. but i can not remember one name. i was shocked when i went out there last year because i never went out there till last year and there was the occasional girl that would walk by topless. it was great! now that i think about it i'm going to bring my digital camera for some pictures. me and about 10 of my buddies or more are going out there. we're bring walkie talkies so we can figure out where the other people on our boat are because there is at least 1500 people walking the shores at night from boat to boat and it makes it hard to find people you know.

Thread Information