Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ManzNumero1 is offline Member

Call at work from GF

I'm sitting here at work and I get a call from the Girlfriend. She suspects that i'm talking to this girl that i went to school with still over the phone and emails (which i am) and I went back to school for a weekend to party about a month ago and this girl was there. I told my girl I wouldn't talk to her or call this girl from school. So i get a call today asking , "hey how many times did you talk to that girl when you went to party back at school" .

I said i didn't talk to her, she said , oh yea, get yourself a new girlfriend, cause we're through. I can't take you lying to me anymore "

Now I don't know what to think, my bad side is like , hell yea, single, summer time, and the other side is like damn, how did she find out"

Don't know what to say to her, do i call her back. this is weird.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    So, how DID she find out?

That will yield the answer in which to give.

~SC~

i'm thinking she just went online and checked my phone history, she does that once in a while. but still , to flip out like that , there has to be more to it.

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Call her back. Honesty is the best policy. I hope everything works out for you bro.

Last edited by Slick Arrado; 05-24-2005 at 02:26 PM.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Does your girlfriend have any friends that work a job where it'd
    be easy to get your phone records? Or maybe she just is real good
    at using a computer and seeing what you're up too

Or maybe she was just running that past you to judge your reaction..

it was out of the blue, if she was just going to ask out of judgement she would of tried it already on me. But I think she checks my phone records online. I'm gonna call her back and act stupid,

give her one of those :

what are you talkin' bout, why are you being stupid.

i'll give ya the scoop in a min.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    From one man to another deny,deny, deny.....if you care about her and what her back remeber for next time you can look at the fire but never touch it. Or you will get burned again.

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    From one man to another deny,deny, deny.....if you care about her and what her back remeber for next time you can look at the fire but never touch it. Or you will get burned again.

yep deny = win!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Meh.. IMO if your out with with other broads, and shes checking your phone history, theres no trust.. Its done.. Go live up the summer

I called and said "What's up" , she said i didn't mean to throw that at you at work, I don't want to talk about it right now, call me after work"

AGGRAVATION !!!

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Meh.. IMO if your out with with other broads, and shes checking your phone history, theres no trust.. Its done.. Go live up the summer

You're right. Trust is a big issue in our relationship , it's the topic of every argument.

Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    I called and said "What's up" , she said i didn't mean to throw that at you at work, I don't want to talk about it right now, call me after work"

AGGRAVATION !!!

sucks.... just try to find out how she found out. Say something like "baby, I dont know where you are getting this from but I havent talked to that girl." Then when she tells you where she got it from just say "I love u "name goes here," I would never cheat on you." Then she will let u **** her tonite and maybe even with a cucmber!

You're right. Trust is a big issue in our relationship , it's the topic of every argument.
    Well don't get me wrong bud.. If you WANT to fix it, then do so!! But analyze it, happier of with or without her?

I just got an email in from her , titled " I CANT BELIEVE YOU "

I hate drama, here'es the email.

I can't believe I'm so nieve to trust the words that come out of your mouth! you've got some serious issues, Never in my life have i ever met someone who LIES as much as you do, and the sick thing about it is that even when you get CAUGHT you continue to lie. Be a ****ing man ----- and at least have the balls to own up to it. I don't know whats happening to you but i will no longer be around to see the outcome! you lie, you sneak and you have an addiction. And I think that you of all people know what shit like that can do to your life.

I don't even want to reply cause I will flip the FVCK out on her. Bad, i don't know where to start on the reply.

Bro reply like this.....
    "Its obvious its done, so this is my reply... I wish you all the best"

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    You make it sound like its her fault....Or am i just reading it wrong..?

Anyway, IMHO bro you play you pay. If you want to cheat your better off being single...Why put yourself and the other person through all the aggravation..

OG

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    ITS ALL THE SAME SH*T MAN.

this is a email I just got ... almost the EXACT SAME... bizarre.

I REALLY, can't believe I'm so nieve to trust the words that come out of your mouth! you've got some serious issues, Never in my life have i ever met someone who LIES as much as you do, and the sick thing about it is that even when you get CAUGHT you continue to lie. Be a ****ing man ----- and at least have the balls to own up to it. I don't know whats happening to you but i will no longer be around to see the outcome! you lie, you sneak and you have an addiction. And I think that you of all people know what shit like that can do to your life.

so this is what you do....

call er up..... freak out!!! and then say you know what YOUR CRAZY!!!... your lookin up my phone bills... your a SNEAKY PERSON>.. I HATE SNEAKY PEOPLE...

turn it around man.

and then when she start goin off go..... you know WHAT? YOU FU*KIN KNOW WHATTTT????....

FU*K YOU .. you F*KIN WH*RE piece a sh*T.... YOUR THE FU*KIN LIAR.. you hunk a garbage....

that'll fix it....

I currently don't have a girlfriend... so....

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin

Anyway, IMHO bro you play you pay. If you want to cheat your better off being single...Why put yourself and the other person through all the aggravation..

OG
    Im sorry your simple .. No I was highlighting that neither have the quality of trust, which is what a relationship is based on.. so whats the point! And I agree with you!

LMAO... Dally I wonder why your single

Im sorry your simple .. No I was highlighting that neither have the quality of trust, which is what a relationship is based on.. so whats the point! And I agree with you!
    Ok cool! And hey im not simple... lol

OG

Ok cool! And hey im not simple... lol

OG
    Umm lol

AGGRAVATION !!!
    I was going to say that with this piece above, there is still a big chance she wants to be w/you but just wants you to come clean. Otherwise, the door would never be open to "call her after work". I've been there, done that many times. Women feel they have more power when they "TELL YOU" when to call them. For some reason if they set up the time/date/event/etc., they feel as if they are in total control. Let her have that.......

However, with the e-mail from her you displayed, just run Forest run.

I'd never reply, never call, and totally disappear.

Trust me on this one.......

SILENCE HURTS FAR MORE THAN ANY WORDS COULD EVER SAY..........

She'll never expect the silent treatment, and after that marinates for a good few days, just watch what happens.

~SC~

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

OG
    thats what i was getting out of this too, u ****ed around and now ur talking about flipping out on her because of u being dishonest? if ur talking with these other girls while supposedly being in a relationship, then its obvious ur not satisfied with her and need to let her go and be single for a while

singern is offline Banned
    Sorry to hear about your troubles, but I have to say, neither of you seem able to give honesty or trust to the other,
    I mean you lie to her, she checks your phone records, that’s just wrong man. If you truly love this chick you will come clean.
    if you truly want a lasting relationship with this chick you will/must confront her on tracking your moves, or phone records like an obsessed detective.

Hope this helps..

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    ITS ALL THE SAME SH*T MAN.

this is a email I just got ... almost the EXACT SAME... bizarre.

I REALLY, can't believe I'm so nieve to trust the words that come out of your mouth! you've got some serious issues, Never in my life have i ever met someone who LIES as much as you do, and the sick thing about it is that even when you get CAUGHT you continue to lie. Be a ****ing man ----- and at least have the balls to own up to it. I don't know whats happening to you but i will no longer be around to see the outcome! you lie, you sneak and you have an addiction. And I think that you of all people know what shit like that can do to your life.

so this is what you do....

call er up..... freak out!!! and then say you know what YOUR CRAZY!!!... your lookin up my phone bills... your a SNEAKY PERSON>.. I HATE SNEAKY PEOPLE...

turn it around man.

and then when she start goin off go..... you know WHAT? YOU FU*KIN KNOW WHATTTT????....

FU*K YOU .. you F*KIN WH*RE piece a sh*T.... YOUR THE FU*KIN LIAR.. you hunk a garbage....

that'll fix it....

I currently don't have a girlfriend... so....
    dally I thought u were dating some hot ass slut that use to post on the board also ?

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Post a pic of each of them. Then we'll help you decide what to do!! LOL! Just kidding. Deny it bro!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    I just got an email in from her , titled " I CANT BELIEVE YOU "

I hate drama, here'es the email.

I can't believe I'm so nieve to trust the words that come out of your mouth! you've got some serious issues, Never in my life have i ever met someone who LIES as much as you do, and the sick thing about it is that even when you get CAUGHT you continue to lie. Be a ****ing man ----- and at least have the balls to own up to it. I don't know whats happening to you but i will no longer be around to see the outcome! you lie, you sneak and you have an addiction. And I think that you of all people know what shit like that can do to your life.

I don't even want to reply cause I will flip the FVCK out on her. Bad, i don't know where to start on the reply.
    the only reply i see to do would be to not reply at all and move on. i don't think there is any lying that will get you out of this one. good luck

jimihendryx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxer600
    Post a pic of each of them. Then we'll help you decide what to do!! LOL! Just kidding. Deny it bro!

Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    dally I thought u were dating some hot ass slut that use to post on the board also ?

GREAT you just ruined my dam joke ya wally.

GREAT.. good one.

which one? sexy kitty?

heehehe

yah, we touch sometimes...she's still my woman but she doesnt post on here any more so I can be the true pig of pig that I am.

well, I mean the man that I am.

I'm gonna go with the silent treatment, "Swolecat style" and act like I could care less, That's what I end up doing all the time in these "trust" situations, I'm not in any means saying it's her fault, it is mine, that's why this is happening, but hey in my mind i'm acting like I'm innocent , and if i play it that way and she doesn't find out anything, than she looks like the psycho with the check ups and flipping out for no reason. So as long as she has no proof and just has me "at the most , just talking to this girl" which i bet ya had all the times I called the other girl, probably like 3 am , 4 am when I was down at school, that's another reason I think she's flipping out like this. So, she's the one that looks crazy and doesn't trust me.

I'm gonna go with the silent treatment, "Swolecat style" and act like I could care less, That's what I end up doing all the time in these "trust" situations, I'm not in any means saying it's her fault, it is mine, that's why this is happening, but hey in my mind i'm acting like I'm innocent , and if i play it that way and she doesn't find out anything, than she looks like the psycho with the check ups and flipping out for no reason. So as long as she has no proof and just has me "at the most , just talking to this girl" which i bet ya had all the times I called the other girl, probably like 3 am , 4 am when I was down at school, that's another reason I think she's flipping out like this. So, she's the one that looks crazy and doesn't trust me.

dude, when you say checkin out your phone bill online, how is that possible? or how does that work? I'm sick too and wanna check up on people.

dude, when you say checkin out your phone bill online, how is that possible? or how does that work? I'm sick too and wanna check up on people.
    We pay eachother's phone bill's here and there so we have eachother's information. It's with Nextel and as long as you have all the info you can check your call history online. I just spent about an hour checking her's,
    just for back-up evidence, but I found nothing. But yea, you can do it online with that information on the person.

We pay eachother's phone bill's here and there so we have eachother's information. It's with Nextel and as long as you have all the info you can check your call history online. I just spent about an hour checking her's,
    just for back-up evidence, but I found nothing. But yea, you can do it online with that information on the person.
    Heew! Glad she called me from a pay phone last weekend...

OG

Heew! Glad she called me from a pay phone last weekend...

OG

THAT A BOY OG

keepin it real!

how wuz it?

was it freshly waxed? mmmmmm freshly waxed...

THAT A BOY OG

keepin it real!

how wuz it?

was it freshly waxed? mmmmmm freshly waxed...
    Like a bowling alley bro....

OG

dude, after reading that I have to say .. your HOSED.

thats just not good, the bill burnt ya.

dam....

I gotta remember this for the future, make mental note... let her pay my phone bill manually.

tempbrit is offline Member
    Walk away and make it her issue not yours. This girl is not stabile....who in their right mind checks cell phone bills on their bf or gf. When she comes back....and I totally agree with Swole that she wants to come back. Tell her that you can't deal with her "STALKING Behavior".

Just a hint, you are not the only person who can use your cell phone. It is kind of week, but you can probably throw it into the mix to create reasonable doubt. For instance, you could have run into one of her friends at a bar and her friend grabbed your phone a called the girl because you refused to call her (being loyal to your girlfriend). Deny Deny Deny Deny. Then Deny some more.

However, drop her until she stops this stalking behavior.

When I get outta work last night, I get a call from the GF , she says , okay , i'm tired of being mad at you now, i'll stop. I said are you serious, your going to just act now like nothing happened, and that you ruined my whole day at work, (obviously she didn't) tryin' to make her feel bad about the situation now.

I told her that she should try being a private detective or something similar, cause she's pretty damn good at it, she said , oh I know, i have to stop, i was just bored at work. .

The part I loved was , she said, "I know you probably didn't call her, and that it was probably her psycho ass calling you and leaving messages that's why her number is on the list so many times"

I said exactly.

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    lol girls!

Told you so.

She just did it quicker than the average woman.

~SC~

When I get outta work last night, I get a call from the GF , she says , okay , i'm tired of being mad at you now, i'll stop. I said are you serious, your going to just act now like nothing happened, and that you ruined my whole day at work, (obviously she didn't) tryin' to make her feel bad about the situation now.

I told her that she should try being a private detective or something similar, cause she's pretty damn good at it, she said , oh I know, i have to stop, i was just bored at work. .

The part I loved was , she said, "I know you probably didn't call her, and that it was probably her psycho ass calling you and leaving messages that's why her number is on the list so many times"

I said exactly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information