Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    chris2wire is offline Member

O/T My stupidest idea yet. Truth Serum

Hi,

I suffer from social anxiety, so taking sedatives helps me function in normal society.

On another topic... I like to go out with friends, but not to drink. But I drink not to fit in, but to loosen up so I can talk openly with friends.

If I were to inject truth serum... Wouldnt you achieve the same drunk inhibitions without having to drink alcohol?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    ....have you any idea what forum youre on?

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    WTF is truth serum? Seriously?

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    seek professional help

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Sodium Pentothal - This drug produces the state of full relaxation and makes patients more susceptible to suggestion, allowing the psychiatrists to uncover the repressed feelings or memories. I dont think this is something you want to take to go out with friends. 1. You might become unconcious or die depending on dose and 2 it might actually work and you would tell them all the wierd **** you been doing when your on your own!!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah u have to main line it though. not glute or quad shot with that. dont forget pct. now seriously wtf

GHB might be a good idea. In small quantaties it can produce a euphoric state not dissimilar to alcohol. It also promotes deep sleep and is used by bodybuilders as it is felt recovery during this sleep is more effective and some say it helps boost levels of GH. Do not take to much or mix with alcohol as it could be dangerous.

chris2wire is offline Member
    Yeah, thats what I was saying... Some sort of sedative to mimmick alcohol. Interesting...

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    weed?

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    weed?
    Weed makes me more paranoid than the neighborhood watch...

lol...good one

Beware GHB is banned in America and a number of deaths have occured due mainly to accidental od (people thinking it was water) or mixing with alcohol. If used sensibly it could work for you and be less harmful than alcohol.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    dude don't be gay.....now smack yourself

creepS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    Hi,

I suffer from social anxiety, so taking sedatives helps me function in normal society.

On another topic... I like to go out with friends, but not to drink. But I drink not to fit in, but to loosen up so I can talk openly with friends.

If I were to inject truth serum... Wouldnt you achieve the same drunk inhibitions without having to drink alcohol?
    dont forget nolvadex with that

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Try Pain Killers

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    If you're actually diagnosed with social anxiety, why dont you take the prescription medicines used to treat it.. Paxil, Zoloft, etc... that would seem like the most sensible thing to me.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    If you're actually diagnosed with social anxiety, why dont you take the prescription medicines used to treat it.. Paxil, Zoloft, etc... that would seem like the most sensible thing to me.
    SO TRUE AND AGAIN DO YOU KNOW WHAT FORUM YOUR ON

meth will do it

joevette is offline Banned
    I don't know about truth serum, but GHB is my new best friend

SensP is offline Associate Member
    A strong dose of Xanax would work. But beware, benzos are very addictive.

Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    valium, rohypnol, xanax an so on and so on

brettdawge is offline New Member
    GHB is pretty effective at removing that little voice in the back of your mind voicing all your inhibitions. But usually ur too ****ed to do anything but sleep, be smacked out, or dance like no one was watching....

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I've said and done some pretty out there sh*t on dexadrine (perscribed for add but I think for social anxiety too). It has the effect of making me blurt whatever I'm thinking more than anything though I guess lol.

SayHelotomylilFriend is offline Associate Member
    Is GHB a catabolic substance ? I'm looking for a substance that will help sociability without hurting my bodybuidling gains at all.

Most substance I know are very catabolic and make me loose weight as hell(speed,coke,xtacy). (don't think I'm an addict, I just tryed these substances to know what I could take whitout hurting my bodybuidling gains.)

alcohol is also bad because it decrease the level of test.

So I need to know if GHB has any bad effect for bodybuilding before taking it.
    Is it catabolic ? does it make loose weight or makes thin ?

Thanks for answering

hey Thegr8One...
    according to the other post on GHB that was closed recently...
    I really think you are dumb again.... why did you think I wanted the shit to help me sleep ??? I never used the word sleep in any of my post... are you retard ?
    I did If I happen to do rec drug... which is pretty rare.. what would be the effect of GHB on bodybuilding mass?

anyway if you happen to learn reading and can post something good just go for it.

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    honestly, what is this doin in this forum? lounge bro

GHB is debatted in this thread... please read

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    I think there a re few smart @sses amongst us...

Friend....

Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    I think there a re few smart @sses amongst us...

Friend....

You should help smart asses like me by convincing them why they should not taking GHB even 1 time a month as a rec drug while bodybuilding arguing the effect on mass gaining

(I'm helping you a lots here to make me shut up
    go for it please

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    if y;ou have social anxiety get paxel or something...if you wanna get ****ed up without having to drink, smoke..etc...get an anti anxiety pill...xanax, valium are both my favs!!!

Like I said before GHB is used by many body builders to promote deep sleep and promote growth hormone production. It is not catabolic and it could actually promote muscle growth if used sensibly.

I wanna thanks both of you hellapimpin and perfectbeast2001 for a very helpull post.

I will look into xanax and valium effect on Bodybuilding mass gain. is there any ?
    and what are the "get ****ed up without having to drink, smoke..etc..." effects ???

Thanks

wtf is the deal with this thread

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    all right guys cut the crap. Just help him or stay our of the thread. One more remark that is not helpful and I am oging to go ape shit in this room, LOL
    abstrack@protonmail.com

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    Hi,

bro why would you want to inject truth serum? think about it. you cant lie, you can only speak the truth...imo its a very stupid idea...by taking this drug your are going to spill your secrets to everyone and admit to things that you normally wouldnt admit to...

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    The Actions of GHB in the Body

GHB temporarily inhibits the release of dopamine in the brain. This may cause increased dopamine storage, and later increased dopamine release when the GHB influence wears off [Chin and Kreutzer, 1992]. This effect could account for the middle-of-the-night wakings common with use of higher GHB doses, and the general feelings of increased well-being, alertness and arousal the next day.

GHB also stimulates pituitary growth hormone (GH) release. One methodologically rigorous Japanese study reported nine-fold and sixteen-fold increases in growth hormone 30 and 60 minutes respectively after intravenous administration of 2.5 grams of GHB in six healthy men between the ages of twenty-five and forty [Takahara, 1977]. GH levels were still seven-fold higher at 120 minutes. The mechanism by which GHB stimulates growth-hormone release is not known. Dopamine activity in the hypothalamus is known to stimulate pituitary release of growth hormone, but GHB inhibits dopamine release at the same time that it stimulates GH release. This suggests that GHB's GH-releasing effect takes place through an entirely different mechanism [Takahara, 1977]. At the same time GH is being released, prolactin levels also rise. Serum prolactin levels increase in a similar time-dependent manner as GH, peaking at five-fold above baseline at 60 minutes [Takahara, 1977]. This effect, unlike the release of GH, is entirely consistent with GHB's inhibition of dopamine. Other compounds which lessen dopamine activity in the brain (such as the neuroleptic Thorazine) have been shown to result in prolactin release. Although prolactin tends to counteract many of the beneficial effects of GH, the sixteen-fold increases in GH probably overwhelm the five-fold increases in prolactin.

GHB induces "remarkable hypotonia" (muscle relaxation) [Vickers, 1969]. It is now gaining popularity in France and Italy as an aid to childbirth. GHB causes "spectacular action on the dilation of the cervix," decreased anxiety, greater intensity and frequency of uterine contractions, increased sensitivity to oxytocic drugs (used to induce contractions), preservation of reflexes, a lack of respiratory depression in the fetus, and protection against fetal cardiac anoxia (especially in cases where the umbilical cord wraps around the fetus' neck) [Vickers, 1969; Laborit, 1964]. GHB is completely metabolized into carbon dioxide and water, leaving absolutely no residue of toxic metabolites [Vickers, 1969; Laborit, 1972]. Metabolism is so efficient that GHB can no longer be detected in urine four to five hours after it is taken by injection [Laborit, 1964]. GHB activates a metabolic process known as the "pentose pathway" which plays an important role in the synthesis of protein within the body [Laborit, 1972]. It also causes a "protein sparing" effect [Laborit, 1964] which reduces the rate at which the body breaks down its own proteins. These properties, along with GHB's effect on growth hormone, underlie its common use as an aid to muscle-building and fat loss.

Anesthetic (large) doses of GHB are accompanied by a small increase in blood sugar levels, and a significant decrease in cholesterol. Respiration becomes slower and deeper. Blood pressure may rise or fall slightly, or remain stable, but a moderate bradycardia (slowing of the heart) is consistent [Vickers, 1969; Laborit, 1964]. A slight drop in body temperature also occurs [Laborit, 1964].

GHB also stimulates the release of acetylcholine in the brain [Gallimberti, 1989].

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SayHelotomylilFriend
    according to the other post on GHB that was closed recently...
    Right, it was closed because recreational drug discussion is not permissible here.

Why you don't get that I've no idea.

N E more and this will be hosed too.

Change your attitude as well.

~SC~

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Right, it was closed because recreational drug discussion is not permissible here.

Why you don't get that I've no idea.

N E more and this will be hosed too.

Change your attitude as well.

~SC~
    Ya, what the hell is going on.. Abstrack im sorry if this piss's you off but....
    Why are people on a board dedicated to working out and BETTERING ones health, yet talking about recreational drugs. I'm sorry to hear you suffer from social anxiety, yet there's class's and groups to help you deal with this... "SayHelotomylilFriend" you should really can it with questions on recreational drugs, Im not a mod but I can assure you they don't value questions like "I'm looking for a substance that will help sociability without hurting my bodybuidling gains at all".. Both of you should take a step back and realize that you DON'T need to be "high, buzzing, or drunk" to have fun or socialize!! If you do, then honestly, take a good look at yourself, hows your self esteem? If you ever want to make a name for yourself BB'ing, and promote a healthy life style, you will quit this crap! Good luck

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Ya, what the hell is going on.. Abstrack im sorry if this piss's you off but....
    Why are people on a board dedicated to working out and BETTERING ones health, yet talking about recreational drugs. I'm sorry to hear you suffer from social anxiety, yet there's class's and groups to help you deal with this... "SayHelotomylilFriend" you should really can it with questions on recreational drugs, Im not a mod but I can assure you they don't value questions like "I'm looking for a substance that will help sociability without hurting my bodybuidling gains at all".. Both of you should take a step back and realize that you DON'T need to be "high, buzzing, or drunk" to have fun or socialize!! If you do, then honestly, take a good look at yourself, hows your self esteem? If you ever want to make a name for yourself BB'ing, and promote a healthy life style, you will quit this crap! Good luck
    It's all good w/Abstrack, as I believe he may have missed the old thread where the said person here is looking for a way in which to, well, basically get "f*cked up" for lack of a more mature phrase (as the action is not mature), because I know that Abs doesn't condone getting lit/twisted as a habit or escape anyhow, and he also knows that we do not discuss those types of drug related questions on this medium.

Everyone likes to "escape" once in a while, I'll even drink on occassion to celebrate yes, but it's not to escape anything. Using substances as a crutch in this manner can lead to very serious issues, and we don't want any part of making that a reality.

~SC~

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    It's all good w/Abstrack, as I believe he may have missed the old thread where the said person here is looking for a way in which to, well, basically get "f*cked up" for lack of a more mature phrase (as the action is not mature), because I know that Abs doesn't condone getting lit/twisted as a habit or escape anyhow, and he also knows that we do not discuss those types of drug related questions on this medium.

Everyone likes to "escape" once in a while, I'll even drink on occassion to celebrate yes, but it's not to escape anything. Using substances as a crutch in this manner can lead to very serious issues, and we don't want any part of making that a reality.

~SC~
    Exactly! When one "needs" something to escape reality or to be accepted by people, they need to step back and take a serious look at themselves. IMO drinking once in a while is ok, I do it, pro's do it.. That doesn't mean going out every weekend and getting pinned, and it doesnt mean filling in the time we don't drink with recreational drugs. Maybe Im saying things out of my place, but this board is about working out, I understand this is the lounge, but still... rec DRUGS + AR = NO lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information