fritz2435 is offline Member

"Eat it all and it's Free"

Gotta love these challenges... Anyone know of any restauraunts that offer these around michigan? Lookin for a place to eat on cheat day!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    tony's over by birtch run is a good place to go. It isn't all you can eat but it is a truckers stop and if you order a sandwhich it is so big you cant wrap you mouth around the sandwhich. If you order a sunday or a bananna split they usually give you a tub of ice cream when making it. All the portions are extremly enormous. We use to stop there back in the days when I played football. That place is pretty historic if you live in MI.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

hmmm, gonna have to hit it up if i ever go to them outlets out there... but that place is an hour and a half away from me... sounds great though!

yup! make a shopping trip and a food pillage. right off of I-75 @ the birtch run exit
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Sweet! I think the fam will be heading down there to go to Frankenmuth this winter, right in the middle of my bulking season.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    im from michigan, but am of no help...sorry

I am not sure if it is still open but Steve's Soul food in detroit is a good place to hit up
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Gonna have to search that up... I know Pancho Villas in Sterling Heights has the eat-it-all-and-it's-free super burrito, 15 bucks if you cant finish it. Looks like my cheat meal's on them next week.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Theres a place like that in Niagara Falls. (canadian side) 75 ounce steak, potatoe, salad and a drink. I cant remember what the time limit was though. Thats gotta be one hell of an expenisve meal if you don't finish it thats for sure!!

GQSuperman is offline Banned

tony's

you literally get a pound of bacon if you order a side of bacon. the burgers are decent sized, but they give you a basket full of fries. the shakes are huge. they have specials during hunting season etc...portions are insane!!!!! damn, it's been awhile...i'll have to head back up there this winter for the bulk.

personally though, i love to hit up a pizza hut all you can eat lunch buffet. i sit there for an hour and a half and you have to role me out. a good chinese buffet is always good too. still haven't found one in ann arbor though.....had a good one down near indy when i went to school at purdue.

found these

10 Gallons of Ice Cream Challenge (Approx.), Jackson Michigan, "Dare To Be Great"

"Don't folks from that part of the United States Suffer enough from cold Temperatures?" Apparently not, that they had to come up with a challenge that consist of 21 softball sized scoops of Ice cream nearing 10 Gallons of Ice Cream. This challenge could be the missing link that explains the migration of so many Michigan residents to Florida for retirement. Several hundred people have attempted this feat but only 10 or so have succeeded. You can freeze your butt off in 36 different flavors if you like. Even if you don't succeed your act of insanity, I mean courage, will still be mentioned on their wall. The cost for not succeeding is $19.99. The cost of succeeding: You will be reincarnated as an Eskimo.

Chili Dog Challenge, Corner Bar- Rockford, MI

Here's the deal: you have 4 hours to consume 43 chili dogs. Not only will you win $500 but you will break a 23 year old record held by a 5' 3" 110 pound woman. Twelve chili hot dogs will get you added to their Wall of Fame and consuming 20 chilidogs will get your tab excused.

(added 3/12/05)

also

there's a place in mount pleasant, just off of CMU campus that has some sort of hamburger eating wall of fame. if you eat so many, i think they are free. not sure though.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Tony's has been skimpin' on the amounts of food you get. It's still bigger than most, but it's down. I live 15 minutes from there. There is a also a pizza joint in Bay City that runs a eat it and it's free deal. Its call B & C Pizza. It's a big fockin' pizza though. Tony's is good and it's cheap. Anyone around the Tuscola, Saginaw, or Genesee County areaa hit me up on PM. Maybe we could hit a gym in the area. I'll be needing a new workout partner in November.

Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    personally though, i love to hit up a pizza hut all you can eat lunch buffet. i sit there for an hour and a half and you have to role me out. a good chinese buffet is always good too. still haven't found one in ann arbor though.....had a good one down near indy when i went to school at purdue.

Yeah, i've definitely hit up my share of Pizza Hut buffets. As for the Chinese Buffet in Indy, I used to live in Carmel, IN and remember a place called Forbidden City that was amazing... Wonder if that was the same place...

jimihendryx is offline Associate Member
    Eat it all and it's free?

-Signs we'd like to see over a massage parlor.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimihendryx

dude that's sick

Quote Originally Posted by jimihendryx

Thread Information