Thread: New Summer Job

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member

New Summer Job

Soo I landed a new summer job to stay out of trouble.. I'm working at Vitamin World. It's a pretty good deal. I get to talk supplement talk and gym talk and get paid for it.. score!!! by the way, i get a tight discount. the only thing they want me to learn is all them crazy ass herbs and stuff that i don't have any clue about what they do i think i should let the customers in on the real deal about how to get big and strong like a lot of bros on here... hehe, j/k

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyZ23
    Soo I landed a new summer job to stay out of trouble.. I'm working at Vitamin World. It's a pretty good deal. I get to talk supplement talk and gym talk and get paid for it.. score!!! by the way, i get a tight discount. the only thing they want me to learn is all them crazy ass herbs and stuff that i don't have any clue about what they do i think i should let the customers in on the real deal about how to get big and strong like a lot of bros on here... hehe, j/k
    thats my problem, ive thought about working at places like gnc or there but i really dont have a clue about the other half of the store, sport supplements i can tell u whatever u need to know, but the women's menapause products and others would give me trouble....

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Since most of those supps probably don't do shit in the first place, just tell the ladies what they want to hear. "Yes, that herbal enhancer will turn your tits into D Cups"

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    you gotta know your iron supps for them old ladies

Thread Information