tonytone is offline Anabolic Member

Certain dry.....

There was a thread a while back about sweating...Someone said to look into Certain Dry, Bryan I think, but I'm too lazy to look up the thread....Well I gave it a try, and it stopped my armpit sweating after only 2 uses!!!!! This stuff is great, I CANNOT believe how well it works. I'm hiking across campus, it's hot and humid like a MOFO, I'm wearing scrub bottoms, carrying a big backpack w/3-4 large books, 2 meals, and a bottle of water.. Sweat is dripping off my face, running from my back to my ass, collecting on my stomach, and running down my legs......BUT, I lift my arm, and where there used to be a large sweat stain, it's completely dry!! I wish I could stop my face from sweating, but I guess you can't have it all......any big guys who sweat their ass off should definitely look into this....props to bryan for the heads up

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    tried it and got no results, drysol was the only thing that worked for me

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    tried it and got no results, drysol was the only thing that worked for me
    WOW, i dont believe it....i figured if it worked for me, here in the south texas climate, it would work for anyone

J0KER is offline Junior Member
    I've used drysol for my feet and it worked excellent. I'll have to try the Certain Dri though. Thanks for the info!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    drysol works well also

anytime bros I used to sweat a gang from the underarms as well and dam this product works wonders!!!

You can use it on your hands and feet as well but I wouldnt use for the face or anything else like that.

It took 1 week for me to see good results from the certain dry as it takes diff time for everyone I guess.

the trick with it is apply before bed after washing your pits and let it dry completely while laying on your back with your arms up. takes about 5 mins to dry completley.

Overactive sweat glands are actually a strange medical condition called "hyperhydrosis" where the gland actually produces waaaaaay to much sweat and almost never shuts off.

Certaindry shuts off the gland and after a long time using it I only need it like 1 time per week.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i found for myself that another tip if its not working at first is press pretty hard when applying. even after i got drysol which is stronger then certain dri, it didnt work, but one nite i just decided to push down real hard when applying it and put alot on, it burned like hell all nite but the next day the sweating was done

Hyperhydrosis is a bitch. A couple of years ago I had surgery to relieve the excessive sweating it caused on my hands. Like you mentioned Bryan, my hands would literally sweat non stop. They're much better now, but I still sweat like a whore in church everywhere else. I'm definately going to give the Certain Dry a look.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Ain't sweating a bitch. When you shake hands with normal people they look at you like you're a freak. I can't f*ckin' help it! My hands sweat a lot. My pits used to sweat ALOT! Certain dri fixed that. I tried drysol and it didn't work, but certain dri did. That was about 7 years ago I started using it, and now I don't really need it anymore. I use it maybe 4 times a year on my pits. Nothing I've tried yet will work for my hands and feet. They still sweat constantly, but you learn to live with it. Now I even acknowledge it. I used to be ashamed. When someone extends their hand to shake mine, I always wipe my hand off on my pants first. People give me a look when I do that, but then I think they understand its for their benefit. Ha!

I hear ya Jd. I suffered the same embarrassing problem for quite a few years. It makes paperwork very difficult as well. I managed to grin and bare it all through high school and my first semester of college, but I reached a breaking point where I had to do something about it. So as I said, I had a surgery that cuts off some of the nerves that control sweating and now it's much better.

Sweating

Thread Information