anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

anyone belong to more then 1 gym?

just wondering if you guys belong to more then 1 gym. i have 2 memeberships. i usually stick around the same place for a period of time but i do like to change it up once in a while to a different enviornment.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i got one at ballys ive had forever, i can switch the gym but not the actual company.....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    just wondering if you guys belong to more then 1 gym. i have 2 memeberships. i usually stick around the same place for a period of time but i do like to change it up once in a while to a different enviornment.
    I'm the same way as you. I go to the gym I get in free to out of a sponsor type of deal (Gold's), but I pay $40 a month to another location. Stupid idea now that I think about it, I need to go and cancel that sh*t.

I've gone like 3 times in 5 months.................NOT GOOD!

~SC~

fritz2435 is offline Member
    I actually had 4 memberships at one time when I was up at college. 3 up at school and 1 at home that my family paid for... Now, i only have the one at home.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    two.........one of them has an olympic size pool/Jacuzzi /running track/sauna/ and private masseuses is where i go to workout with my girl.....…….....the other is college which is free and empty where i specifically go to max out on my lifts.................i don't like audience...........

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    at the i work, we got a free weights and a heavy bag, so when i am at work , i can get in a work out. at home i have a power rack, bench and shit load of weights hardly ever hit it anymore, my son and his bros use it mostly. we have a training center, at work and it has a fist class gym, but no wet area. the nice thing about here is the 7 story tower and no one ever goes, i am going there today for my cardio. the gym i belong to is REDS, an a-plus club. the best thing i like about it is.......... i get to walk around naked in the wet area lol......

Im at 2 gyms, Forces gym is free and the other gym lets me pay monthly due to me being deployed at a weeks notice..
    Its nice to change up gyms now and again though, especially when you out grow the weights or the machine start to fall apart.

ultimo is offline Associate Member
    One of my best friends owns the gym down in my home town. he game me a key pass that works year round...its like my life time membership...and then of course i got my current gym here in hali

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    i got 2 too,

i love mixing it up!

Thread Information