KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member

My chest is small until it's pumped....

Hey what's up with this? If I'm not pumped my chest is like way small. I can flex every other body part and get a good flex in it, but without a crapload of pushups or something my chest has no size at all. It makes me mad too 'cause I'm getting ready for a big beach party and if I could just get my chest to stay pumped the package would be "complete", but I'm not going to sit and do pushups all day to keep the pump :P
    anyone else have this problem

KBZ
    oh and one more thing, is it/would it be a good idea to contest prep (carb load/deplete and sodium and water deplete) and use NO2 at the same time? Anyone every tried it?

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Theres no quick fix for that problem. You need to work out your chest 2 times a week and at least 5 sets. Try creatine to get an extra pump during the day.

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned
    what MOVEMEMTS (exercises) are you performing for your chest? BENCH PRESS will NOT develop your entire Pectoralis Major region. You need to stick with flies, weighted pushups, and peck-deck/cables.

It took me almost two years to get my chest to just rise a little bit, it started happening once I switched to dumbbells and really concentrated on the quality of the contraction.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You simply need to add more meat.

The way to do that is mod-heavy basic movements. Barbell bench, incline bench, flat and incline d-bells.

Leave the fancy flies and cable work for when you have more meat to "carve". Those will do next to nothing to build the mass you seek.

~SC~

solid-d is offline Member
    I read 'package' and I was done... lol

harl is offline Associate Member
    Do what my friend does...he hooked up a valve stem up to his chest and inflates his chest to 90psi every morning before ho leaves the house, it works for him.

KBZ
    Yeah I'll work on adding meat to my chest.... It's weird though, like as far as weight goes it's my best group, like at one point when I trained for strength I could bench twice my body weight, and now, my upper chest is by far my most ripped/striated part of my body, but when it's not pumped it looks weak, and I also have a little fat around my nipple and my lower chest isn't cut when not pumped. It's weird.... In so many ways it's my best muscle group, but at the same time it's what I'm least pleased with...

Thread Information