Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who are you??

jdspinna is offline Associate Member
    1. Describe your childhood
    I was born in Stuebenville Ohio in 1979. Have a great supportive and close family that I could always count on. I've lived in a trailer park, then a farm, then moved to a suburb. So I've had lots of different experiences growing up. I used to want to be any of these three things growing up, a cowboy, soldier or a martial arts master.

2. Describe your youth (what made you who you are, crazy shit you've done etc)
    I was always considered an outcast until after JR High. I never did any drugs and would never get in any trouble but, certain teachers judging by my looks and grades would treat me like a waste of life.. I was in a "jocks" vs. "skaters" riot, 80 against 12, and was on the "skaters" side. Yes, we were all arrested (NOT FUN). I got to play with my first live boob when I was 13. Got to touch the stinky pinky when I was 15. Had a long distance relationship with my first true love for two years until I turned 17. I was always picked on for being shy and nice until one day I just decided to stop taking other peoples crap (something snapped). My first fight I was in was when I was 15. I stood up for my friend when 3 older football players were picking on him. They all followed me home on the bus and jumped me. My dad came home while we were fighting and told them, "I'll turn you into fuc*ing dust". Which may be the most bad ass thing I have ever heard someone say.

3. Your occupation
    I'm an IT manager at an ad agency and musician.

4. what pisses you off?
    When people don't stand up for themselves.

5. Why did you start training
    I wanted to get Huge like Arnold. I idolized him from the first time I saw him in a movie. I started out at age 15 working out for up to 8 hours a day and reading any magazine or book I could.

6. Dreams/goals?
    I just want to be my best in everything I persue and help out as many people as I can during my lifetime.

7. Anything else you wanna put....

I love Squat day, the only problem is I have to keep buying bigger jeans.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    1. Describe your childhood Born in 1976 in Toronto Ontario - i'm an identical twin - pretty much raised myself
    2. Describe your youth (what made you who you are, crazy shit you've done etc) . Went to an all girls catholic school and work full time because i lived on my own and i still did pretty well
    3. Your occupation - Marketing Executive for a Global technology company
    4. what pisses you off? Jelousy. People who hate for no reason
    5. Why did you start training i had some spare time i needed to fill (started in November of 2004
    6. Dreams/goals? to be happy:P

sigmatro11 is offline Associate Member
    Describe your childhood- I was born June 3,1986 in Gulf Shores Alabama, I only have one sibling an older brother. He is 3 years older than me. I grew up in a RED-NECK area where they say sh*t like yonder, yellar, and some other sh*t that I have no clue what they mean. And I'm the only one from this BFE place that can speak proper english.

Describe your youth- I was always a mean kid but my parents were extremely strict. I grew up playing soccer and my father instilled in me that I had to be the best at everything I did that second place is nothing but the first loser.(A bunch of sh*t that I didn't understand when I was young I just new my dad wasn't happy unless I was the best.) So I strived my whole life to be the best. I didn't like it then but I thank him now for those long nights when he would make me practice when I didn't want to anymore. I won 4 soccer state championships, Was picked for Alabama All state Soccer and played ODP for 4 years(Olympic Development Program) Also I had an Alabama State record for a 14 year old in 10 mile race until recently.

Occupation- I'm a college student with a double major in chemistry and biology.

What pisses me off- I have anger managment(SO PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING!!)

Why did you start training- To be better than everyone else!

Dreams/Goals- To either be a sucessful doctor or pharmacist. To have a beautiful wife and a boy and girl.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Rip Bro!!!

Og

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information