Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who are you??

Who are you??

Aight, i think it has been done before...... way back..... But seen as how there are quite alot of new members thought we should get background on people old and new, just to get a sense of who ur talking to!

ok questions

1. Describe your childhood
    2. Describe your youth (what made you who you are, crazy shit you've done etc)
    3. Your occupation
    4. what pisses you off?
    5. Why did you start training
    6. Dreams/goals?
    7. Anything else you wanna put....

feel free to add questions! but make it no more than 10

Angelis is offline Banned
    Grew up in a neighbourhood where bad stuff happened... people where shot and killed and no one really noticed or cared... you know the kinda place! Grew up with a few friends had fun normal kid stuff football, girls etc

Liked to roller blade (inline skating)

First time in love at around 7 (not real love, kid love) to a girl named nancy.

Saw my first p*ssy at age 8 when a girl took me into the girl bathroom and said "I'll show you mine if u show me yours"

First real GF I cared about was age 11, I think... girl named mindy

Not really anything to say I havent said in #1. As for crazy shit mostly things I have done while extreem mountain biking or snowboarding. One thing I remember though is attempting a triple backflip off a low ramp, got the triple back flip but didnt make the landing. Got my face and entire legs and arms torn up pretty bad... everything healed though.

3. Your occupation
    Right now im a Security Officer... and I work as a door man on weekends to make some extra money (not a job I plan to keep for long... just long enough to make some cash). Taking courses so Im eligable to take a test to become a fire fighter.

4. what pisses you off?
    Nothing really pisses me off except men that abuse women, even verbally. Oh yeah and people that f*ck with my friends and family.

I started training to look good... when I started I was a little overweight and didnt like it... I always had decent size muscles I basically trained as a way to gain a little muscle while loosing weight but got really into it and liked the results so I keep on doing it.

And I cant kid myself here I also did it for the women they like the body, and I cant disapoint them.

6. Dreams/goals?
    Look good / Die Old still looking good / Fly a Plane / Become a Fire Fighter / Get married to a beutiful women and have a daughter...

...Im scared to have a girl though bcs every girl in my family has died. My aunt had 2 baby girls die at birth and my other aunt just had a baby girl 3 months ago and the baby is in the hospital could die. I think my family has a curse to have boys only but I would really like a daughter.

Amazingly I dont want to be rich... I would rather make $50,000/year (what I would make a fire fighter) with a normal house and a wife and daughter, then make $250,000 and have women after me for my money. Money isnt a priority to me.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoRnErBaCk_BlItZ
    Bounced around alot, never lived in one place for more than a year. Mom worked all the time, never knew my father, lived with my grandparents, moved to Texas...
    I was always he crazy one.... did things others wouldn't just cause I could. Never really cared if I lived or died so I always walked on that fine line. Sports really saved me and played every sport I could.
    3. Your occupation
    Personal Trainer right now... fixing to go back to school though in the fall.
    4. what pisses you off?
    To many things to list.... (Anger issue I'm working on)
    Originally for sports and than powerlifting, than body building.
    6. Dreams/goals?
    I want to finish school, tired of living paycheck to paycheck, another dream is to watch my children grow and see my grandchildren before I die, Goal.... just be the best father I can possibly be.
    Not really much more to say other than I had lost my motivation to achieve for awhile but I'm slowly getting it back.....

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I have the best family anyone could ask for! Parents are awsome, love them more then anything or anyone! I was fortunate to be given a great start in life, shown how to care for others..

2. Describe your youth (what made you who you are, crazy shit you've done etc)... Never really liked public school, discouraged me, grades were bad. Found my groove when I got to HS... Not too many crazy things.. Playing catch with jumbo marbles is a BAD thing; Trying to jump ski racks is not advised! Seeing how far you can beach a sea-doo is not a good thing either

3. Your occupation
    Sales, start an apprenticeship next week

4. what pisses you off?
    Low carb diets, crappy training days, stupid meteorologists (can't get one ****ing day of weather right).. Abuse to children, animals, women.. Cocky people

Simply because my brother and sister did it

6. Dreams/goals?
    To provide a happy life for someone I love, have children and provide them with just as good a life as did my parents... To win a couple bb'in shows

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Bump, this is a good thread.

~SC~

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    To hell with that...read it once before, to long of a read...

k heres me...

Was born 15th September 1981 - 1 month premature due to a car accidnet that my family was involved in. Had a good child hood, lived in the country and had a close bunch of friends. HaD A GREAT DAD WHEN HE WAS AROUND, HE WAS ALWAYS AWAY ON TOUR, HE WAS THE QUIET STRONG TYPE AND NEVER RAISED HIS VOICE ONCE, MY MUM WAS A STRONG WOMAN WHO RAN THE HOUSEHOLD WHILE MY DAD WAS AWAY AND EVEN WHILE HE WAS HOME. eARLIEST MEMORY IS FOLLOWING MY DAD ON ONE OF HIS RUNS I MADE IT 2 MILES AND GOT LOST, STUCK ON MY OWN FOR 6 HOURS AS NO1 KNEW WHERE I HAD GONE...lol shit just realised had caps on i was mischeious as a kid but nothing hardcore, shot by the farmer a few time with his salt rifle and got stuck in a sewage pipe.. but thats about it really
    As a teenager used to accompany my dad on his runs, finishing up with a swim across a bog, well technically a lake but it was a shitty lake... joined the marine cadets at 14 and swiftly realised that i got a huge buzz just being cammed up and attacking other cadets in the forest...
    Finished my 'A' levels (AAB) and joined the marine commando's age 18, and thats where my life really began.. As my uncle was a marine too i was actually bullied really bad by the NCO's as my uncle was a bit of a douche... so apart from beatings and extra things passed on i was regularly made fun of on parade etc.... this brought out my mean streak, and after breaking a NCO's leg i was sent to colchester for 3 months for 'correctional training'... here i really got to grips with soldiering and set out to prove everyone in my old troop worng so i applied to be a swimm er canoesit at 20... was put straight on the course ( i actually missed the pre selection due to my fitness records...) And after being tortured and drowning myself 7 times i eventually passed the third youngest person to do so.

part of an elite service, British forces.. you meet alot of characters in my profession ranging for extroverts yto deeply religious and quiet... everyone has a place here and you will meet some of the nicest guys ever to walk the earth... due to the kindness i have been shown by so many, i am alot more tolerant towards people and try to help ouit as much as poss too.

Ignorant people piss me off... and even moreso bullies... if anyone is outnumbered and i can help out i will... and recieved my fair share of beatings bcos of this.. and probably will continue to do so.
    Any1 who abuses women i would happily gut or people who pray on thwweak..
    But most of all cowardly people... having been in iraq twice now and seeing some of the things people do to one another sends me in to a rage.. when someone can pull someone else out a car, cut their throat and then when they are shot in the leg beg for their lives and say they have nothing to do with it. Take responsibility for your actions, if ur caught accept the consequences...

My dad started me off, trained in the garage for a while and was lucky that my dad knew what he was doing and instructed me right..

My dream is to just have a quiet peice of the world with me where i live, i'd love for my family to grow up, not scared, worried about what OTHER people may do, my goal is to make a positive difference in someones life, i feel i have done more destruction than help...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Fat kid at young, only child spoild.

been arrested for stupid stuff (very stupid), been to anger management(didnt do anything) all in all made me a better person today. Also made lots of money in Shoot Fights, Cagefights, and many many MT Matches.

3. Your occupation
    Student/ComCenter facilitator/ personal trainer/ also teach boxing/kickboxing/ground fighting on side.

4. what pisses you off?
    Stupidity, and PEOPLE WHO GIVE BAD ADVICE that hasnt been researched.

to win inside the ring

6. Dreams/goals?
    be bigger stronger than everyone else and dominate the world... and eat CAKE!

If you cant laugh about the past then you AINT grown up.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

me

grew up with an identical twin brother on a farm. extremely competetive and had to work all the time bailing hay etc. made everythign a competition, which served me well. was always a little stronger and faster than most kids my age b/c of it.

2. Describe your youth (what made you who you are, crazy shit you've done etc) played baseball football and basketball in high school. still competitive. graduated salutatorian..went ot college and played football. had a great time, but nothign too crazy. spent a lot of time visiting close friends at their colleges...8 great guys i still keep in touch with today.

3. Your occupation
    staring my post-doc in reproductive physiology, will become a human IVF lab director once i'm done in the next 2-3 years.

4. what pisses you off?
    lazy people...can't stand them. woman who expect to be treated equal, but then complain things aren't fair or are too hard (i'm not bitter though!!!!!)

sports....got serious in college though.

6. Dreams/goals?
    to obtain an IVF lab director job and to find a wife and have a little boy and girl of my own (my brother has beat me to the wife and kid part....damn...i'm still competetive with that kid)

I've had the opportunity to travel to africa for a month, new zealand, south america, canada and all over the US for my research and profession. I love it. I got into the field initially for exotic species conservation, but human IVF pays the bills. I hope to get back to the exotic animal stuff when i get in a high enough position to have my own lab and employees.

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    Fat kid at young, only child spoild.

been arrested for stupid stuff (very stupid), been to anger management(didnt do anything) all in all made me a better person today. Also made lots of money in Shoot Fights, Cagefights, and many many MT Matches.

3. Your occupation
    Student/ComCenter facilitator/ personal trainer/ also teach boxing/kickboxing/ground fighting on side.

4. what pisses you off?
    Stupidity, and PEOPLE WHO GIVE BAD ADVICE that hasnt been researched.

to win inside the ring

6. Dreams/goals?
    be bigger stronger than everyone else and dominate the world... and eat CAKE!

If you cant laugh about the past then you AINT grown up.

1.) Childhood- Was always a problematic child. I was treated early in my childhood for what appeared to be "developmental problems". I was extremely violent, uncontrollable, and mischevious. After being expelled from all public schools in NJ, and 3 private schools (including BOARDING school) I was 13 when I was sent away to my first behavioral modification program, which was a WIlderness Program in Western maryland called "New Dominion". After New Dominion I continued to degress until forming a cocaine habit. I was in several in-patient rehabs, and finished up with an out-patient schooling program. My parents tried to send me to a private high-school, where i only managed to stay for 2 months, after being expelled for selling drugs on school property. That is when I was sent away for 31 months to Poland Spring Maine to a residential Therepuetic treatment center.

I got out of all facilities when I was 17, about to turn 18. I have been out since--I am now 21--and I tried to goto college. College is not for me. Furthermore, because I never went to a real highschool, I have ZERO studying skills. I have never done homework. I am however self-educated in a VARIETY of topics, ranging from STEROIDS , to QUANTUM physics, to darwinism, to the socratic method, to nutrition.

I currently work as a salesman for a company called PCS Division, which is an authorized Cingular dealership. I also am a private personal fitness trainer/nutritionist.

People who piss me off--STUPID PEOPLE. PEOPLE who DONT BELIEVE IN FACTS--Liek EVOLUTION, but BELEIEV IN JESUS CHRIST! I HATE RELIGION! It is EVIL--the world will END because of it. All it does is SPERATE HUMANS!

I started training because I WAS TIRED OF BEING SKINNY!

My DREAM is to RULE the WORLD.

In the Bible it says....
    1.) KNOW THY GOD
    2.) LOVE THY GOD
    3.) have FAITH in THY GOD

ROSSISISM says....
    1.) KNOW THYSELF
    2.) LOVE THYSELF
    3.) have FAITH in THYSELF

NOW...the OBJECTIVE is FAITH--because HAVING FAITH IN YOURSELF is some POWERFUL SHIT! I dont mean BELIEVING in yourself--i mean FAITH!

HOWEVER, you can not have FAITH in yourself, until you LOVE YOURSELF. AND, you can not LOVE yourself, until you KNOW YOURSELF, for how can you LOVE what you do not KNOW?

Once you KNOW yourself--your FEARS, your doubts, your STRENGTHS, WEAKNESSES..you can LOVE YOURSELF...and once you love yourself...you can have FAITH IN YOURSELF!

Having FAITH in yourself...is far more PRACTICAL and will produce far more REAL world results...than having FIATH in a sky fairy.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    People who piss me off--STUPID PEOPLE. PEOPLE who DONT BELIEVE IN FACTS--Liek EVOLUTION, but BELEIEV IN JESUS CHRIST! I HATE RELIGION! It is EVIL--the world will END because of it. All it does is SPERATE HUMANS!
    I believe in Jesus Christ... do I piss you off? Wanna touch on that subject???

I believe in Jesus Christ too.

If that pisses you off, too f*cking bad.

~SC~

sorry, no need to hyjack the thread... this fool's not worth it.

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    sorry, no need to hyjack the thread... this fool's not worth it.

No it's cool...JESUS is a POSITIVE figure...I was just stating my opinion. As long as you know that evolution happened we are cool....

My childhood was great. Grew up in Ontario, got sick, went to the doctor, OHIP picked up the bill

I am what I am today for a number of reasons. I strongly believe we are all products of society and everyone and everything has a contributing attribute to our personalities (This is my sociological side). I think getting my ass kicked more than plenty of times in grade 9 definately made me a stronger person today.

3. Your occupation
    I am a corporate trainer for my company I started back in December/04. Moving to the Bahamas soon.. ill keep you all posted!

4. what pisses you off?
    When I'm on or off juice?

I really wanted to get laid...lol

6. Dreams/goals?
    Dreams/goals- run a successful company and be overall happy. One last thing... be able to say, I'M RIIIICH BIIIITCH!!! HOLD MY DRINK!

nope.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The Mind is refering to the extremist fundamentalist that only believe that God woke up one morning and put a man here, and the people saying science is evil.

- Way too boring, imagine the kid that is nice, doing nothing wrong, a gentleman, no foolish stuff, very polite and a sweety. Overweight, well very overweight people were making fun of me. Funny when I lost all the fat they realized I was a mean ****er who liked to beat the crap out of them after!
    Parents were super, cannot say anything against them, if I could be like them as parent Ill be proud.

- Actually nothing special, I was very boring and not sociable, I alway had my clique and no one could fit in.

3. Your occupation

I'm a Canadian Forces Officer related to a unit who is related to the national defense HQ. I also own an import- export business, and planning openning a pub next year and a fine cuisine restaurant for 2007.

4. what pisses you off?

Wiggers, Celine Dion, Rappers of today, people at my gym, wannabes, little assholes on the roads, the lateral trap syndrome and rednecks who dont see the end of the heck of the wood but think they are God greatest gift to the world!

at 14 yo

6. Dreams/goals?

Planning to be a millionaire before the age of 30, so far it is very possible.
    I want my pub to become many pubs, also want my restaurant to be granted a 4 stars at his first year of operation. Also want to be a general in some years, Ironic as it is, I am a hardcore quebec's separatist and I wish someday we will have our country. Also would like to see Ireland united and bouncer dancing drunk naked around temple bar!

I have a great ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    if evolution stands true, you must have fully evolved from dog sh1t. Thanks for coming out.
    Hey be more polite please

no place for this here

thanx

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    Hey be more polite please

no place for this here

thanx
    Sorry... it was the test. I am fully relaxed now.

alphaman is offline Member
    I AM SANCHO!

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    1.) Childhood- Was always a problematic child. I was treated early in my childhood for what appeared to be "developmental problems". I was extremely violent, uncontrollable, and mischevious. After being expelled from all public schools in NJ, and 3 private schools (including BOARDING school) I was 13 when I was sent away to my first behavioral modification program, which was a WIlderness Program in Western maryland called "New Dominion". After New Dominion I continued to degress until forming a cocaine habit. I was in several in-patient rehabs, and finished up with an out-patient schooling program. My parents tried to send me to a private high-school, where i only managed to stay for 2 months, after being expelled for selling drugs on school property. That is when I was sent away for 31 months to Poland Spring Maine to a residential Therepuetic treatment center.

I got out of all facilities when I was 17, about to turn 18. I have been out since--I am now 21--and I tried to goto college. College is not for me. Furthermore, because I never went to a real highschool, I have ZERO studying skills. I have never done homework. I am however self-educated in a VARIETY of topics, ranging from STEROIDS , to QUANTUM physics, to darwinism, to the socratic method, to nutrition.

I currently work as a salesman for a company called PCS Division, which is an authorized Cingular dealership. I also am a private personal fitness trainer/nutritionist.

I started training because I WAS TIRED OF BEING SKINNY!

My DREAM is to RULE the WORLD.

In the Bible it says....
    1.) KNOW THY GOD
    2.) LOVE THY GOD
    3.) have FAITH in THY GOD

ROSSISISM says....
    1.) KNOW THYSELF
    2.) LOVE THYSELF
    3.) have FAITH in THYSELF

NOW...the OBJECTIVE is FAITH--because HAVING FAITH IN YOURSELF is some POWERFUL SHIT! I dont mean BELIEVING in yourself--i mean FAITH!

HOWEVER, you can not have FAITH in yourself, until you LOVE YOURSELF. AND, you can not LOVE yourself, until you KNOW YOURSELF, for how can you LOVE what you do not KNOW?

Once you KNOW yourself--your FEARS, your doubts, your STRENGTHS, WEAKNESSES..you can LOVE YOURSELF...and once you love yourself...you can have FAITH IN YOURSELF!

Having FAITH in yourself...is far more PRACTICAL and will produce far more REAL world results...than having FIATH in a sky fairy.

I thought u said u went to college and have a degree in physics ?

Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato

~SC~

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I grew up for the most part in Cleveland, Ohio. My parents were divorced when I was three. We moved around a few times from Cleveland Heights to Shaker Heights, both suburbs of Cleveland. When I was 10 my mom met the man that would end up being more of a father to me than my biological dad. Once they were married, we stayed in Ohio for a few more years, we then moved to sunny California where I have been for 20+ years.

I was a bad kid, no I was a pain in the ass. I was suspended from school the first time when I was 9 years old. I had a little accident with some powdered paint and a few of my classmates. I left that school when I was 10 and was cool for a few more years. During junior high I was suspended 3 or 4 times, It was a blur. I did so much bad shi t when I was a kid from throwing snowballs,mud,apples and everything I could find at cars and all my neighbors houses. I'm surprised I made it to adulthood.

3. Your occupation
    Currently I am working as an Optician, I've been doing that for three years now. I think I'm going to make that my final profession or something related to optical. Its pretty fun and I get the coolest glasses for free from reps. I've also sold high-end car stereo, worked for my parents in their shoe importing business. I've worked in a couple of heath food stores and even at my gym for a couple of years while I attended Art school.

4. what pisses you off?
    Rude people and slow drivers, and cell phone users. I was at work the other day and I was talking to someone about a pair of new specs and his phone rang and he proceeded to answer it and go on for about 10 minutes. I told my boss you've got to take this guy "I won’t help him!" What a $hithead.

I started working out when I was in college when I was 20. Why not take a class for credit and get fit. I don't know what it was but I was hooked and have been working out since.

6. Dreams/goals?
    Get out of debt, find a good woman, if that exists? I really don't care about having children. Some people make better Uncles than fathers. My nephew is two and he's a blast to play with. When he starts to cry or takes a dump I hand him off to my sister to take care of that $hit.

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato

AHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    i said it b4 and I'll say it again you know your s**t.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    woa that ross fella is gone can't speak ill of J.C. and big pop and make friends
    and this is a great thread

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    I AM SANCHO!
    If you are Sancho, then where is Chodaman?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    woa that ross fella is gone can't speak ill of J.C. and big pop and make friends
    and this is a great thread
    i cant believe you can speak so ill of your little brother like that

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    I also believe in God. Ross is a coc* Jocke*!

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    DESCRIBE YOURE CHILDHOOD:
    i grew up in a loving family, having 1 sister who is 2 years younger then me.i was born in a city near amsterdam(still live there) grew up with alot of friends as a kid. some of these guys are still my friends after all those years.

DESCRIBE YOURE YOUTH:
    pretty much the same as above. always riding bikes with my friends and play soccer in the streets. friends started kick boxing at age 13 or so but i was too skinny to join. so one day a school friend asked me if i would like to go with him and his dad to the gym and when i saw those guys over there i knew that this would help me to get bigger so i could kick boxing with my friends.
    my parent thought that i was to young but after alot of whining i could start when i was 14. i weighed 48kg(105.5lbs) when i started but it changed my life for good. i never went kickboxing again,i was hooked on the iron.

i'm a construction painter and since 6 months ago i started my own business.

WHAT PISSES YOU OFF:
    people who are unfair and lie(and custumers who don't pay on time)

WHY DID YOU START TRAINING:
    see above,that pretty much made it all clear

DREAMS,GOALS:
    my wife is pregnant right now so being a good dad would be first,make it a succesfull business so i can support my family and my personal goal as always be the best bodybuilder i can be. (and get back on stage as soon as possible)

ANYTHING ELSE:
    not that i know,if someone wants to know something then just ask,i'm not used to talk about my self so...

very nice thread,its fun to know some more abou the people on this board

-rodge

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait

I had alot more confidence when i was young than what i do now. I never really had many friends at school/high school as i was very overweight and i got bullied to sh** . Dont really have any friends now!! apart from you guys on here I was very sensible and never got into trouble. I was very shy too. Cracked my head open on the corner of a table, which wasn't very pleasant! Still have a small scar too show for it too! I ate everything in site... chocolate, biscuits, pastry, pies, etc.... no wonder i was so fat!

My youth was alot more interesting than my life now. I always seemed to be out and about doing something. Now its just work, gym, sleep, eat. No friends, gf's, etc. Am i sad or what?
    After leaving high school i went to college too do I.T. but had too leave as i was getting bullied so much. At the age of 17 i decided to change myself!

3. Your occupation

I work for an accountants firm in my local city.

4. what pisses you off?

People who are full of themselves and people staring at me.

I was very overweight upto the age of 17. At 17 i probably weighed about 224 pounds with a very high bodyfat % and i was only 5"7! Wanted to slim down and tone up.
    Since then i have lost about 91 pounds of fat and very toned, but i still have that stubborn fat left! Now i weigh about 147 pounds... small i know but i still have that fat that won't budge want to bulk but want rid of all my fat 1st, silly?

6. Dreams/goals?

To see my abs muscles, have around 8% bodyfat and be over 200lbs. Long way to go!!

This site is the best steroid related information site ever. I would be very lost without it... and Swolecat, your such an inspiration! I hope you never leave

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    This site is the best steroid related information site ever. I would be very lost without it... and Swolecat, your such an inspiration! I hope you never leave
    That is very nice of you to say, thank you.

~SC~

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    bump. Anyone else? This is a good thread!

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member

I really have nothing but fond memories of my childhood. I grew up in a small town where nobody locks the front door and nothing too interesting happens. I was always into riding bikes, WWF, basketball and rock music.

I was always a little entreprenuer, always coming up with ways to get paid. I had a strong desire to get out of small town, USA and consider myself lucky to have traveled all over the world. I love meeting people from different places and cultures, especially hot women with accents. I was in high school and had my own business where I trimmed palm trees and did surprisingly well at that. From there, I worked as a roadie (local crew) for a lot of different bands and corporate events. Later, I worked on a movie and loved that experience. I was set to go to film school when September 11th, 2001 happened. About a month or so after that I found myself in the Army as a Cavalry Scout. Being someone who questions authority, I definitely had some rough moments there. I recently completed my 3 yr enlistment and got out as a Sergeant and have no regrets about going in.

3. Your occupation

Basically, I am now in the business of cultivating a lifestyle for myself. Bitches and Money. That about says it.

4. what pisses you off?

Lots of things, but someone else's good fortunes aren't one of them.

I have been obsesed with fitness and bodybuilding for most of my life. When I was a kid, my heros were the Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan. I always wanted to look like those guys. I never looked at the mail man and said "I want to look like that guy." As an adult, I just took it to a higher level. I consider bodybuilding the main reason I got through the military without any major troubles.

6. Dreams/goals?

To keep things simple here, I'd say my main goal is to live an interesting life. I try to look at things like this: If my life were a book, would anyone want to read it. A lot of the major decisions in my life that I've made come down to that statement.

I'm just real glad I found this site, I was in Iraq at the time, actually. Back then, I thought Nitro Tech was some super protein. The first time I got on these boards I realized how much more information is out there and how little I knew.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member

3. Your occupation
    4. what pisses you off?
    6. Dreams/goals?
    1. I played a lot of basketball. I have two loving parents and an annoying little brother. I grew up with my mom always telling me to be careful about boys. She got pregnant at young age, so she's been riding me about that ever since I can remember.
    2. My mom molded me into the women I am today. I still have a lot of growing up to do. But I'm pretty responsible for my age. I went through a rebelious stage when I was about 15, b/c of somethings I found out. But I've grown out of that.
    3. I don't really have an 'occupation' but I do have a job. I just started working at Chick-Fil-A. I enjoy it. It gives me something to do and I enjoy being around people. I can't wait to start school in the fall. And beginning learning as my career as a chef.
    4. What pisses me off is jealousy. I think its a weakness, and a sign of insecurity. I also cant' stand people who blow smoke in my face. Thats disgusting. (this happend to me the other day, from my best friend, so it still irks me.)
    5. I don't really train. I work out occasionally. I need to work out more. I'm HORRIBLY out of shape. Even though you can't tell by looking at me. I'm just very lazy. WHich is not good.
    6. My dream is to become a pastry chef and to get married and have children. I can't wait to start my own life with the love of my life. He is more than I could ask for and I can't wait to spend my life with him. My goal for the future is to be a wonderful wife and mother. I hope also to open my own restaurant some day. I would love to have a little deli that sells sandwiches and pastries.
    7. I'm a badass.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    A good 2003 Classic

feel free to bump it up.............i sure miss some good bros from the old days.........................

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Aight, i think it has been done before...... way back..... But seen as how there are quite alot of new members thought we should get background on people old and new, just to get a sense of who ur talking to!

ok questions

3. Your occupation
    4. what pisses you off?
    6. Dreams/goals?

feel free to add questions! but make it no more than 10
    arnt u on ur way to Iraq

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    arnt u on ur way to Iraq
    This Friday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information