Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Weird Break Up

  1. #1
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207

    Weird Break Up

    i date this chick... it gets serious she tells me she loves me weird moment this is a many weeks ago

    when ever she gets drunk she becomes a bitch and complains about how i dont make enuff time for her (actually i do too much) then she sobers up and goes all super appologetic (this is that tard i had a poll on last week)

    Well today she went to the lake w/ her sis and some friends and asked me to go but i couldnt because i had shyt to do and had to work out (leg day)

    Tonight i gettin redy for bed i get call she is like what is wrong with you... you dont get me do you yatta yatta yatta... then she says its been 2 days since you seen me!! if you really loved me you could come see me tonight.

    i go over there (not for love) and she is like to be honest w/ you (she is drunk slurred speach hard to understand *THIS PISSES ME OFF* if you wouldnt of came i was gonna break up w/ you. I was like OhhHHhh Really?...
    she is like yeah.. because you dont seem to understand me (repeats her self many tiems because she is drunk and tard) then she is like i dont think we are compatable im like i KNOW we arent and she is like wtf.

    Im like but its fun being w/ you (she is like awww), but i guess its over, then so i give here a hug and a kiss on forehead (to make it really hurt next morning when she is sober)

    i come home start packing lunches for tomarrow fone rings i answer (its her number) its quite i say hello 3 times then i hear her hang up. then i call back thinking maybe her sis wants to do me ;D i get ahold of tard girl and she says hellow im like why did you hang up on me she is like (Because i can) HOLY HELL CHECK OUT THE INTELLECT ON THAT ONE! then im like well sweetheart im going goto bed call me tomarrow when your sober... Unless your just going to hang up...

    Objective: seem like a total sweetheart during this break up so her sis will think im a great legit guy (she is hotter, and older), and will due me...

    Just a lil LONG read for you all G'NyTe

    HOPEFULLY DALLY WILL GIVE ME SOME ADVICE!!!

    PS atleast now i can play my computer games in PEACE

  2. #2
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    ditch the b*tch... nice move looking like the good guy

  3. #3
    tbrocato's Avatar
    tbrocato is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i date this chick... it gets serious she tells me she loves me weird moment this is a many weeks ago

    when ever she gets drunk she becomes a bitch and complains about how i dont make enuff time for her (actually i do too much) then she sobers up and goes all super appologetic (this is that tard i had a poll on last week)

    Well today she went to the lake w/ her sis and some friends and asked me to go but i couldnt because i had shyt to do and had to work out (leg day)

    Tonight i gettin redy for bed i get call she is like what is wrong with you... you dont get me do you yatta yatta yatta... then she says its been 2 days since you seen me!! if you really loved me you could come see me tonight.

    i go over there (not for love) and she is like to be honest w/ you (she is drunk slurred speach hard to understand *THIS PISSES ME OFF* if you wouldnt of came i was gonna break up w/ you. I was like OhhHHhh Really?...
    she is like yeah.. because you dont seem to understand me (repeats her self many tiems because she is drunk and tard) then she is like i dont think we are compatable im like i KNOW we arent and she is like wtf.

    Im like but its fun being w/ you (she is like awww), but i guess its over, then so i give here a hug and a kiss on forehead (to make it really hurt next morning when she is sober)

    i come home start packing lunches for tomarrow fone rings i answer (its her number) its quite i say hello 3 times then i hear her hang up. then i call back thinking maybe her sis wants to do me ;D i get ahold of tard girl and she says hellow im like why did you hang up on me she is like (Because i can) HOLY HELL CHECK OUT THE INTELLECT ON THAT ONE! then im like well sweetheart im going goto bed call me tomarrow when your sober... Unless your just going to hang up...

    Objective: seem like a total sweetheart during this break up so her sis will think im a great legit guy (she is hotter, and older), and will due me...

    Just a lil LONG read for you all G'NyTe

    HOPEFULLY DALLY WILL GIVE ME SOME ADVICE!!!

    PS atleast now i can play my computer games in PEACE
    Whats type of computer games ?

  4. #4
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    She's a whacko drunk.

    NEXT!!!!!!



    ~SC~

  5. #5
    WildCh1ld's Avatar
    WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,981
    NEXT HER A$$!!

  6. #6
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    Whats type of computer games ?
    Throne of Darkness right now
    its kinda like a D2 kinda game but you have 7 lil samurai and theres like lotsa tactics and strategy and shyt, i like it
    was doing WoWarcraft but that got lame after a few months

  7. #7
    tbrocato's Avatar
    tbrocato is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    Throne of Darkness right now
    its kinda like a D2 kinda game but you have 7 lil samurai and theres like lotsa tactics and strategy and shyt, i like it
    was doing WoWarcraft but that got lame after a few months

    I have a good friend of mine who plays WoW and is in one of the top guilds in the world. A new game coming out. Check out the info if your into MMORPG's www.vanguardsoh.com

  8. #8
    Thegr8One's Avatar
    Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Jessica Albas' ASS
    Posts
    1,778
    send her packin

  9. #9
    IronAdam's Avatar
    IronAdam is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    861
    Good move, she sounds like a PITA.

  10. #10
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    Good move, she sounds like a PITA.
    yeah i told her she has been a thorn in my side.. that pretty much resolved everything.

  11. #11
    Crazylegs's Avatar
    Crazylegs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    132
    I read crap about this chick weeks ago... Why didnt you sh!t can her then? Dude you are totally working from a place of needyness... Move on Any man I mean any man that is single should have no less than 5 girls to choose from at any given time, then you dont get corned into loosers.. jmo have fun with it

  12. #12
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazylegs
    I read crap about this chick weeks ago... Why didnt you sh!t can her then? Dude you are totally working from a place of needyness... Move on Any man I mean any man that is single should have no less than 5 girls to choose from at any given time, then you dont get corned into loosers.. jmo have fun with it
    getting good head and often will do strange things to a man... thats all i have to say.

  13. #13
    punchrf's Avatar
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    3,093
    my girl gets like that when she is drunk and around her friends. luckily she doesn't drink much. telling me how unaffectionate i am and i don't pay attention to her (which is true, i don't), i make to much time for the gym and friends and not enough for her. then she gets even more mad when i yell at her in front of her friends and make her cry. i can't win. of course i don't want to spend anymore time together. she lives with me and is my secratary. bad situation all around. i told her that i would not let a girl get in the way of my workouts when we first got together. how quickly she forgets the rules. to make matters worse i haven't been getting any for well over a month now and was turned down last night and this morning. i've been wanting to break up with her for months now and that is the last straw. memorial day will be looking for something new (well not girlfriend but some fun for a night).

  14. #14
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    my girl gets like that when she is drunk and around her friends. luckily she doesn't drink much. telling me how unaffectionate i am and i don't pay attention to her (which is true, i don't), i make to much time for the gym and friends and not enough for her. then she gets even more mad when i yell at her in front of her friends and make her cry. i can't win. of course i don't want to spend anymore time together. she lives with me and is my secratary. bad situation all around. i told her that i would not let a girl get in the way of my workouts when we first got together. how quickly she forgets the rules. to make matters worse i haven't been getting any for well over a month now and was turned down last night and this morning. i've been wanting to break up with her for months now and that is the last straw. memorial day will be looking for something new (well not girlfriend but some fun for a night).
    heres what you do... get her TOTALLY SMASHED you piss her off then have one of your SOBER friends make a move on her she will be so emotionally distraut that she will hook up w/ him out of emotional confusion and cheat on you bam LIABLE LEAVE baby.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •