Thread: Feelings

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"

Feelings

Yo bros, I don't know for ya'll but it's really rare that my feelings lie to me... But I think I f*cked up tonight.

I was with this hottie I always wanted to bang and we were at the restaurant. She wanted to show me some shit about a pyramidal scheme she's involved in. So I just told her how I felt about it and told her she should get out of that sh*t, and ask for her money back now. So she calls the guy that's above her and she says to him to come over to the restaurant to break her contract with the company. Now, as soon as I saw him, I just saw a scammer. My feelings never lied to me for that kind of ish and tonight it didn't lie either.

So she's talking with him and all that shit and out of blue, she just tells me she's going to sleep and shit if we don't find something to do and all.(with another girl that was there too, who joined later. Don't worry she wasn't going with that guy) Now I don't say anything in the restaurant and she says she gotta go to her house near to change up and sh*t. So I tell her I'm coming with her but as soon as I got out the restaurant I think two wires touched together and I just got mad.

Earlier in the day, I had told her I don't like to be lied to especially in front of me, I just have a sense for that sh*t. So I'm like "You remember what I told you earlier?" She's like "No" I say "I HATE BEING LIED TO" but I had no proof of it. But I still kept on going telling her "You leaving me to go with the other guys" blablabalabla. She told me I was paranoid. I just have the small doubt she was maybe right.

I f*cked up. What an asshole I am. I shoulda kept my mouth shut.

She told me to call her tomorrow... Hope I didn't screw everything up.
    Last edited by ReX357; 05-20-2005 at 11:39 PM.

Also, sorry if this post doesn't make sense. I just wrote it up fast. There's some details I left out but oh well...

Also, do any of you guys know anything about a telecommunication company called "ACL". It's supposed to be big in the united states and they're supposed to have bought "Excel Telecommunication" who was supposed to be big too. They're scamming people around here with a franchise thing (which is just a pyramidal scheme covered up). No pay at all, you just get money when you get other people involved.

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    Also, sorry if this post doesn't make sense. I just wrote it up fast. There's some details I left out but oh well...

Yah I didnt really understand. Something about a guy above her but then u thinking she is going somewhere with him and not u ? lol Dont know explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    Yah I didnt really understand. Something about a guy above her but then u thinking she is going somewhere with him and not u ? lol Dont know explain it.
    Yeah like the guy is "above her" in the pyramidal scheme. And he was telling her to stay, that she shouldn't break her contract and all, that she will make loads of money really fast. Blablabla... Usual bullsh*tting by this kind of guys. They are the same guys who scammed people around here with "Excel Telecomunication" and a program to be a rep for that company. To be a rep for a company, you basicly have to buy a educational package which costs 575$. You then sell back that package to people and you make a cut on it.

tbrocato is offline Member
    Yeah like the guy is "above her" in the pyramidal scheme. And he was telling her to stay, that she shouldn't break her contract and all, that she will make loads of money really fast. Blablabla... Usual bullsh*tting by this kind of guys. They are the same guys who scammed people around here with "Excel Telecomunication" and a program to be a rep for that company. To be a rep for a company, you basicly have to buy a educational package which costs 575$. You then sell back that package to people and you make a cut on it.

Well if she is that dumb to fall into the scheme maybe you should only bone her and not date her. Thats what I would do. No, actually I would prob want to bone her in the ass while a had a radish in the puss. Lol just joking bro!

Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    Well if she is that dumb to fall into the scheme maybe you should only bone her and not date her. Thats what I would do. No, actually I would prob want to bone her in the ass while a had a radish in the puss. Lol just joking bro!
    Hahah I wanna bone her in the ass lol

fast_eddie is offline Associate Member
    i would just put a stop to it, if you think your being lied to you probably are trust me on this one...or just bang her and move on;d

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i think she was planning to meet up with the dude. thats how i would see it..

alphaman is offline Member
    She ran into a salesman. Take it from me, in a situation like that, if you wanted her out, you shoulda took control of the situation. A salesman's job is always to overcome objections. People who fall into pyramid schemes are easy sales. When she objected, he just told her what she wanted to hear, and she was done. Not only did he overcome her objections, it looks like he sold her something else too! Live and learn, bro. TAKE CONTROL!!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    are these other guys competition, or are they fat losers. i was a little confused by the story, but i say just bag her and leave it at that.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    move on she is a tard plain and simple... and this answer works w/ any woman problems or so it seems to work for me....

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    move on she is a tard plain and simple... and this answer works w/ any woman problems or so it seems to work for me....
    That's fer sure man...

I wouldn't invest much into that chick myself..

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    How old is she?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If she's dumb enough to fall for a pyramid scheme, she's not really worth much relationship wise. Especially AFTER you told her all about it.

~SC~

solid-d is offline Member
    Wait!!! what the hell happened??????????

Thread Information