justin2305 is offline Senior Member

got a PI for nothing!!!man that sucked

aight long story short, me and a bunch of freinds were partying at some chicks house and like always the laws roll up, i had been drinking a lil bit but not drunk at all... so the cop comes into the house which i dont think was right and tells us to leave so were like alright, i call my girl up and shes already outside wating by the truck so i go out there and there is two more cops chillin out there talking to her and being just straight rude for no reason.. so i walk up and they just start tanting me and tanting me i was being as polite as i could to them and did everything they said to do. then one of the cops is like sigh this paper and im like wtf for and he was like ur publicly intoxicated and what not and i was like fvck that i didnt do $hit (i had an attitude by then cuz of how they were being for no reason at all) then a lil short fat a$$ cop says come here son so i go and he gives me a lil eye test thing and i pass then they try to get me to sign that thing again and i was like fvck that again and i said where is ur breath alizer give me one of those so i can leave and they were like no we dont have to so i was like aight let me call my unkle up (DWI etc. atturney with his own law firm, lives 5 houses down from troy akeman,staight MTV cribs style lol) right when i go to call my aunt to get intouch with him the cop rips the phone outa my hand and says either sign now or go to jail so i turned around and said cuff me then i didnt do anything wrong and he cuffed me and threw me in the car, by then my girl is crying and so forth so i tell her call my pops up and she did. then after all that my pops gets there and makes me sign that paper cuz it said (this is not a pleed of guilt and what not) so i signed it and they let me go and those pos cops (not doging cops at all just not good ones that i was dealing with) gave me a PI and gave my girl an MIP and she did absolouty nothing, didnt have a sip to drink or anything on her, he said ur getting an MIP cuz u were here so i was like watch, these will be dismissed tomorrow fvcker so then i called my aunt which got ahold of my unk and he said dissmissed tomorrow dont worry bout it, and now is in the process of doing so. so i just gave the cops a good ol and went home and got some sleep lol, man that sucked though that was the first time ive been in cuffs and placed into a cop car, just thought i would share with u guys

and oh ya that dang cop put the cuffs on so d@mn tight i have rings around my hands now lol fvckers

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    They sound like assholes.

You were in a HOUSE at a party, how that is being publically intoxicated I have no idea.

~SC~

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    f*ck the police!!!

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    **** em all. they pulled that shit with me cause I beat the shit out of a guy stalking my Sister. Turns out the stocker was a cops son. I took 2 beatings and 27 various forms of assult charges, sat 2 weeks in jail, and recieved a 9 month conditional sentence and 2 years probation. Not to mention a criminal record (so I can't leave the country) **** the police.
    I'd do it all the same again, but I wish I kicked the little sons'a bitches ass a little harder.
    **** the police. They can all go to hell.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i've ran into mainly just cool cops when i'm at a house party, lake, etc but there are those a$$hole cops that will just harass people. i got a stereo ticket when i was younger and i didn't even have the cd player in at the time. i was in the process of reworking the speaker box for 4, 15's and he knew me and had pulled me over before for stereo. he pulls me over sits in his car, writes the ticket and walks out and tells me to sign it. i was trying to tell this guy that there is no cd player in the dash, the power wire was not connected and that there is a hole in the dash where i had removed the cd player. he then told me it was up to loud and keep it down next time or i'll write you another ticket. that's alright though. he married someone that works for my dad and i'm in the process of buying my dad out so i will be boss and can make his life hell. sweet revenge to a bad situation

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    what is a PI??

kstone6tb is offline Junior Member
    Public intoxication

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    lol almost 80% of the adult population of britian is intoxicated on a friday/ saturday night. Unless you are causing a nuiccance you dont get hastled by the police.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    They sound like assholes.

You were in a HOUSE at a party, how that is being publically intoxicated I have no idea.

~SC~
    yup, basically they were setting us up by telling us to leave the house then when we were leaving there were two sitting out side wating to give us all tickets by our cars for public intox. so that kinda sucked

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    cops have to go on power trips like that cuz people that become cops are usually guys who werent cool in highschool and never got laid and who have small penises. This is their way of getting back at the world. They also are addicted to drama like a lot if bitches are and therefore try to create it whenever they can, just so they can have conflict in their life which somehow makes there pathetic existence more interesting. They are often also just very disappointed that being a cop isn't like it is in the movies. There is not as much action(especially if they are small town cops) as they imagined, and most of their time is spent settling cheesy domestic disputes, writing reports, and sitting behind a desk. So if they see something small happening, or try to make something happen, realize that this is HIGH ADVENTURE for them. Cops are generally bored people. And when people get bored with their life, this is what happens. They are quite pathetic really.

alphaman is offline Member
    - GAL -->
    Last edited by alphaman; 05-21-2005 at 03:14 PM.

yup thats what my parents were saying, they were like just cops on power trips that abuse their power on youngsters... but i knew my rights and that pissed the cops off even worse lol

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    i hate cops like that

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    ****ING SUE!!!!!!

anytime they actaully hand cuff you and put you into the car it is officially an arrest!!!

If they didnt read you your miranda rights before putting you into the car than add that to the list!!!

They took you private property(your phone) while trying to get in contact with your lawyer another BAD mistake for them!!!

You have so much on them I would seriously talk to your uncle and try and press charges against the city It will take forever to get the money im sure but your looking at thousands of dollars here bro it would be wise to talk to your uncle about getting a little cashola for yourself

Thread Information