YVR
    YVR is offline Junior Member

Russian Lake Disappears Overnight!

Russian Lake Disappears Overnight!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.cbc.ca/storyview/MSN/wor...ake_050520.html

Lake vanishes overnight in Russia

MOSCOW - Villagers in central Russia are mystified by the sudden disappearance, overnight, of the town's lake.

Russia's NTV channel showed a muddy basin where the lake once was, in the village of Bolotnikovo, 250 kilometres east of Moscow. The name of the village translates roughly as "boggy."

Local officials say the lake was probably sucked into an underground cave system.

NTV interviewed local fishermen who had gone to the lake early Friday morning only to discover that something had "pulled the plug" on the lake.

"I looked and there was no water. I thought: 'Oh my God, what's going on?'" said one of the fishermen on TV.

Emergency crew were called out to search the lake bed to see if anyone had been sucked under. Lakeside trees appeared to have been dragged down with the water.

Safety officials say it's still dangerous to be on the lake bed.

Local official Dmitry Klyuev said several houses had been swallowed up under similar circumstances 70 years ago.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    id like to see a pic of that .

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    id like to see a pic of that .
    I agree, the lake must of gone somewhere.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    where did it go?

aliens?

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    thats just like the one lake that got sucked down into old mining caves below the bed, discovery channel had a special on it.....this lake was huge though, it created a whirlpool that sucked down a few barges like they were nothing....

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like corroborating evidence for the hollow earth theory . . .
    http://paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa011199.htm
    -Tock

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    nahh a bunch of russkies were stoned and had the munchies so they ate salty potato chips got thirsty and drank it all

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    That hollow earth sh*t is interesting. Thanks for the link

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i think they may have meant hollow ice caps, possibly just large opening in the ice caps that cover the poles....then they see them and exaggerate calling it "hollow earth"......to have parts of earth be hollow, it doesnt seem likely this could be hidden for such a long time without being exposed....and with our technology, i dont see how we could somehow miss seeing these large empty areas in the earths crust/mantle.....

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Thirsty bodybuilders drank it completly after hard cardio workout

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    i think they may have meant hollow ice caps, possibly just large opening in the ice caps that cover the poles....then they see them and exaggerate calling it "hollow earth"......to have parts of earth be hollow, it doesnt seem likely this could be hidden for such a long time without being exposed....and with our technology, i dont see how we could somehow miss seeing these large empty areas in the earths crust/mantle.....
    Nah, there are people who actually beleive that the center of the planet is chuck full of UFO's, maybe even Nazi UFO's, and 17 different species of humanoid lizardmen. It's nice to know people like that are around, 'cause it lets ya know that even on your worst day, you haven't hit bottom yet . . .
    David Icke http://davidicke.com is one of the leading proponents of this notion. Also says that the British royal family and the Bush family are all shapeshifting lizard people. Wouldn't it be a hoot if he was right?

-Tock
    Last edited by Tock; 05-22-2005 at 09:10 PM.

Thread Information