Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    For any of ya'll that keep talking about fighting your dog, or about how such a breed is a good fighter or what not utterly disgust me. Some of ya'll might think nothing of fighting dogs or how they're treated. I have seen first hand how these dogs are treated and fought ( I use to help rescue fighting dogs). It's very inhumane and barbaric. I think the only thing that these guys that fight dogs and support dog fighting needs a shotgun blast to the back of their heads.

BigLikeBull is offline Junior Member

damn dude

[QUOTE=Dally]YOUR the exact kinda person who has given the breed a bad name... you wantin to put up money to see a dog fight...

WHY?

your a fukin idiot, an obviously HAVE NO CLUE WHAT MAKES A GAME BRED DOG AS LETHAL AS IT IS

YOU BREED AND SELL ... FOR SIZE .. thats how you price it.

to be quite honest I have edited this post before posting WAY TOO MANY times... and I refuse to be any part of what makes the breed any worse off than it is.

damn dude, If you will notice I AM TOTALLY against fighting dogs and would NEVER be around it. ACTUALLY I do know about the game breed dogs lethal side. I also like my dogs trained for everything you can think of, andam for working dogs, hence why I gave the direct length to the Cane Corso, where the sire here pulled more weight in the world than any dog ever any breed.

Honestly, SORRY for the childish way of trying to prove a point....MY bad...evryones dogs on here are beautiful, and we need to make sure the breed strives on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information