Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    notus is offline Member

Check out my pitbull

His name is buster he is over 100lbs on a vet scale. He is just a big lug!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check out my pitbull-ricandbuster.jpg  

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Dayum!!!!!!

~SC~

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed, 100lb pit, thats a big boy..looks good though.

ya_man is offline Member
    whats his cycle/or previous cycles like?

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    Wow.... nice pit!

Quote Originally Posted by ya_man
    whats his cycle/or previous cycles like?

~SC~

DAVO is offline New Member
    Thats so f***ing funny......lol. Awesome looking beast.

Yeah, look at the paws on that thing!!!!!!

The chest too, all solid n sh*t, then you have that mug w/the choppers -n- lock jaw.

Whew!!

~SC~

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    Awesome looking beast, what's his diet and age? any puppies from this stud?

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Nice! He's looks violent!

Good work on that monster!

tbrocato is offline Member
    He is sick but I am glad to see you edge your lawn. I hate it when people cut their grass and dont EDGE. !

notus is offline Member
    He's only done a few var only cycles... thanks to the mindofross.

IronFreakX is offline Banned

ming of rodd he was a nice dude tho too bad he's gone

notus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiac66
    Awesome looking beast, what's his diet and age? any puppies from this stud?
    His diet, small children and old ladies. No really I feed him diamond dog food I still feed him puppy food because of the extra nutrition. I get it from a feed store. He is two years old and has been bred 1 time the puppies looked awesome but haven't seen any pics of how they look now. I really don't want to bread him to "any old pit" ya know what I mean.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Nice looking pup bro... I got two of them myself. I was planning on geting into breeding again, but they are about to pass a bill here in Texas and possibly nation wide banning pits, mastiffs, rotts, english bulldogs just to name a few in cities smaller than 1.9 million people. And they are NOT grandfathering anyone in, so if it's passed we'll all be forced to get rid of our dogs or have them put down. Pisses me off. I'm working with local breeders here in S.A., Austin and Dallas to try and fight it.

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by notus
    I still feed him puppy food because of the extra nutrition.

That's why he's so big! When pups are growing real fast, a lot of times a vet will tell you to start feeding adult food to slow it down. I can tell he's a nice dog, but w/ his ears cropped so close(and his size), I'm sure he's intimidated some people!

i bet that sucker drinks winny by the gallon!!
    Last edited by CoRnErBaCk_BlItZ; 05-23-2005 at 10:10 AM. Reason: can't ****ing spell

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    cute puppy!!

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    nice dog bro, im hopeing to get an edington when i move out of my house this summer. their suppose to get 100lbs+ heres a pic of a lil one, hes just a baby i think almost a yr old
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check out my pitbull-edington-pitt-bull.jpg  

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    he's huge!!! very cute!

All i can say folks is please, treat your pits well and truely love them. Don't be like these dicks that get 'em and get em as big as possible and as mean as hell by just chaining them up and not including them in a part of your family. That's why the breed has such a bad rep. My two a very friendly, but protective at the same time. I'll try and get some pics up.... my pup about 4 months old already weighs about 40-45 pounds and my male who is about a year and a half weighs in at 86 lbs...

Blame the deed not the breed!

diezell is offline Senior Member
    i got attacked by a 70 pound pit and that one dwarfs it, i guess i got lucky

mass junkie is offline banned
    thats a wicked looking dog

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    They must be going to gym with you guys. And by the way, do they juice?

notus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    but they are about to pass a bill here in Texas and possibly nation wide banning pits, mastiffs, rotts, english bulldogs just to name a few in cities smaller than 1.9 million people. .
    That sucks! Pits are what you make of them. Our dogs are great around people and other dogs, they would love to eat a cat though.

Pump101 is offline Junior Member
    Awesome looking dogs!! the smaller ones are usually the toughest... because they had to fight from day 1 to get to the teat.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Nice dog!

Looks like he's on 15iu's, 5 on 2 off!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump101
    Awesome looking dogs!! the smaller ones are usually the toughest... because they had to fight from day 1 to get to the teat.

game dogs are much smaller and would kill that any dog larger than it, the tenacity/flexability/agility or the game dogs is about 6 to 10 times that of a larger weight puller like that tank ... weight puller or show dog.

Thats a good lookin dog. Let me ask you something? is he is big ol suck and wants to be in on everything whenever he can? Pitbulls are the best dogs on the planet, ALL they want to do is please the owner and that instinct is so strong they will fight with one leg and their face ripped off to do so. I of course dont agree with dog fighting my point is they are amazing creatures, totally misrepresented to the public by the media all because of some bad apples.

I drove back from wasaga beach 1 1/2 hours in my vette with my dog 70 pounds on me practically the whole ride back ... my pecker fell asleep (that was weird as hell)

also you may wanna look up some food called Timberwolf organics, pretty much specifically geared towards the higher protein needs of the more muscular breeds and pound for pound of food has the best concerntration of real organic meat per pound .. along with natural salmon oil, kelp, alot of vegatables etc... really really good stuff.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    nice dog bro, im hopeing to get an edington when i move out of my house this summer. their suppose to get 100lbs+ heres a pic of a lil one, hes just a baby i think almost a yr old
    He looks mean J!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dally

also you may wanna look up some food called Timberwolf organics, pretty much specifically geared towards the higher protein needs of the more muscular breeds and pound for pound of food has the best concerntration of real organic meat per pound .. along with natural salmon oil, kelp, alot of vegatables etc... really really good stuff.

Huh. More protein? I have a boxer puppy and I feed him Solid Gold(holisitic food) for puppies. That's interesting. Boxers are muscular, but my boy is going to be thicker than the norm. His dad was a monster!

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    wow, solid looking dog!

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Huh. More protein? I have a boxer puppy and I feed him Solid Gold(holisitic food) for puppies. That's interesting. Boxers are muscular, but my boy is going to be thicker than the norm. His dad was a monster!

look it up man, and check the ingredients over and you'll see the difference and you'll happier with lower amount of gas your dag spurts out and the sh*ts are alot "healthier" and the coat will shine up really nice too.

Hey ya'll some local breeders have developed what they call a minature pitbull!!! They'll grow to only about 12 inches tall and top out at 25 pounds. So fo those of ya'll that love pits but live in apartments or that can't have large dogs, ya'll can get one of these... I'm fixing to get a nice female.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice looking pup bro... I got two of them myself. I was planning on geting into breeding again, but they are about to pass a bill here in Texas and possibly nation wide banning pits, mastiffs, rotts, english bulldogs just to name a few in cities smaller than 1.9 million people. And they are NOT grandfathering anyone in, so if it's passed we'll all be forced to get rid of our dogs or have them put down. Pisses me off. I'm working with local breeders here in S.A., Austin and Dallas to try and fight it.
    Bro, I'd move to another state before I put my dog down. They can kiss my ass with those regulations. You can have my Pit when you pry him from my cold dead fingers!!!

Hey ya'll some local breeders have developed what they call a minature pitbull!!! They'll grow to only about 12 inches tall and top out at 25 pounds. So fo those of ya'll that love pits but live in apartments or that can't have large dogs, ya'll can get one of these... I'm fixing to get a nice female.
    That sounds pretty cool. Got any pics?

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Bro, I'd move to another state before I put my dog down. They can kiss my ass with those regulations. You can have my Pit when you pry him from my cold dead fingers!!!

What if you bought your dog, didn't register him w/ the AKC, and just claimed that he was an American Staddforshire Terrier?

you can claim its whatever you want.... but it wont fly any pitbull "looking" dog here in Ontario is on the hook.

and this "mini pit" your talking about there tex... whats it bred with?

lets just hope Jerseyboy it doesn't come down to some more dogs bein put down ...period.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    you can claim its whatever you want.... but it wont fly any pitbull "looking" dog here in Ontario is on the hook.

and this "mini pit" your talking about there tex... whats it bred with?

lets just hope Jerseyboy it doesn't come down to some more dogs bein put down ...period.
    Don't have a clue.... I just found out about them the last time I went to see my breeder..... she has two of them on hand and from what she says they've only had a couple of litters so far. I'll have to call her and find out more info for ya'll. I was amazed... she had papers that this dog was almost a year old and she was tiny compared to any pit I've ever seen... I'll talk to her and find out more... make sure she wasn't just toying with me...

xell is offline Junior Member
    nice dog bro!

i had one too, be4 they got banned
    on the pics she was 3 months old, lost her 3 weeks later..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check out my pitbull-hpim0466.jpg   Check out my pitbull-hpim0475.jpg  

BigLikeBull is offline Junior Member
    LandoftheGiants pitbulls here....Ruffian bloodline male 110lbs, solid TRUE blue female 85lbs...And dont underestimate these dogs they are very agile for their size...They like to jump up and grab trees about 8ft in the air and hang on them till they snap in half....Best damn dogs money can buy..why ban them? this dog undrstands commands and will only hurt upon command...nice...3000+lbs bite pressure.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information