BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Finding my father....

Well it's been 27 years now and I figured it's abouttime I hunt my father down and try to learn who this man is. My mom left him before I was born and I've never had any contact with him. He's a complete stranger to me, but I'd like to find him and try to talk to him... get his side of the story, find out why he didn't want me in his life.... Not really looking o build a relationship, just curious to know him.... maybe help understand better who I am and where i came from. So as this journey begins I'll add on to this thread as i go. Wish me luck folks....

Angelis is offline Banned
    Good luck with your journey but deep down u know your looking for some sort of relationship with him

alphaman is offline Member
    The best thing you can do is try to forgive him.

Best Wishes.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    You are in my thoughts during your journey. I helped my mother find her birth mother (she was adopted) so I know what you are going through. Sometimes it's better to leave it alone.....but you have to know that for yourself.

Peace BT
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned
    Life is short.

The only purpose of life....is to ENJOY it...

Be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    The best thing you can do is try to forgive him.

Best Wishes.
    Forgive him??? LOL He's a stranger I don't hate him nore like him.... I have no feelings what so ever for him really. I'm just curious to meet the man that is biologically my father. Worst that can happen is that he doesn't wish to speak to me which is fine really.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Good luck with your journey but deep down u know your looking for some sort of relationship with him
    Well... not really... just curious to meet him, I already have a father figure in my life... was my grandfather, but my stepdad has actually stepped up in that role some yeas back when my grandfather passed. Just curious, I gues it's hard to explain...

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Forgive him??? LOL He's a stranger I don't hate him nore like him.... I have no feelings what so ever for him really. I'm just curious to meet the man that is biologically my father. Worst that can happen is that he doesn't wish to speak to me which is fine really.
    He'll probably cry like a baby when he sees you. I'm sure you've been on his mind all through your life. He probably feels like he fuked up, and probably has for a long time, but he's probably been too ashamed to do anything about it.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    BT - Do you have a general idea where he is at?
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

clhp20 is offline Member
    Go on the Maury show, They will do all the leg work, and you will get a free trip to New York.. LOL Wish you the best Big, You already know my story..

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Good luck in your quest bro.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Good luck in finding him.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Good luck, all the best to you.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    good luck bro !!!
    i'm 31 and spoke to my father for the first time last year so when i say good luck i mean it and i hope you fare well in your search

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    good luck Tex, the is very amiable of you to go forth and search deeper into who you are where you can from. You have my upmost resepct Bro!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    BT - Do you have a general idea where he is at?
    In Indiana CB. That's where he's lived most of his life. My mom used to have a phone number and address, just not sure if it's current. My mom knows how to get in touch with his parents and his brother, so it should be easy. I tried calling him when i was about 8 years old and they just hung up on me when i said who I was, so I'm thinking they'll do it again but I feel like I need to try at least one more time. I nervous about bringing it up to my mom... she has absolutely nothing good to say about him. She's never been supportive of me tryingto get ahold of him, than agian she's never tried to stop me either. I'm going to her house today and gonna talk to her about it. I've tried locating him on my own, but hell i don't even know how to spell his first name...LOL.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    goodluck BT!!!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow.... thats a pretty big step to take bro!! I hope everything works out for you! Definately keep us updated!!

Thread Information