Thread: Thank You !

Thank You !

I just want to thank all that has helped me with my diet. This is one excellent site.

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    I just want to thank all that has helped me with my diet. This is one excellent site.

Word bro! Whats your current stats now?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    its shake and bake... and i helped!

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Yo bro, I just hope you will stick around and that you will learn more and more stuff and that when it comes your turn, you can help people too!

I'm sure it was a pleasure for everybody to help you

Peace

52 yrs old.
    6'1" tall
    235 lbs
    chest 50"
    waist 38.5"
    arms 18 1/2"

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    its shake and bake... and i helped!
    Yes good old Tai has spent a lot of the day with me. hope to get the B/f down to 10-12% from this 15-16%.
    Lowest B/F I have had prior to today was back in 1969 when I was probably around 15% then. So B/f wise I'm in as good as shape as I was in 69. Last July I was sitting down here in Baja with 288 lbs of whale blubber and a good ol 33% B/F smoking 2-3 packs a day and drinking a case of beer a day to. Quit Cigs 7 weeks a go this past Fri. Don't drink either. Now which one of you youngster would like to go a round with this ex WWF Wrestler 79-86

Old stat's 1982

PT 'Plenty Tough' Reaves
    Mohawk and Beard
    340 lbs
    23" arms
    bench press 670 lbs x 1

Yes good old Tai has spent a lot of the day with me. hope to get the B/f down to 10-12% from this 15-16%.
    Lowest B/F I have had prior to today was back in 1969 when I was probably around 15% then. So B/f wise I'm in as good as shape as I was in 69. Last July I was sitting down here in Baja with 288 lbs of whale blubber and a good ol 33% B/F smoking 2-3 packs a day and drinking a case of beer a day to. Quit Cigs 7 weeks a go this past Fri. Don't drink either. Now which one of you youngster would like to go a round with this ex WWF Wrestler 79-86

Old stat's 1982

PT 'Plenty Tough' Reaves
    Mohawk and Beard
    340 lbs
    23" arms
    bench press 670 lbs x 1

Oh shit. What did you end up doing after wrestling was over ?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    eat?

Moved to vegas and got poor. Why else would I live in Baja for the last 10 years. Really what ahppened is my left shoulder snapped from bench pressing. Was warming up and on my second rep with 500 the shoulder just snapped. Ended my career. Couldn't pick anyone up any more. I don't know but after a 20 yr lay off it hurts some but I deal with it. It does keep me from trying to ever go heavy on incl or flat bench. (pain). I don't know whether I'll ever be able to even bench 300 lbs again. I've only tried 260 in the last yr and did a few reps but the pain started kicking in. Funny Military doesn't really bother me and I can do sets and reps with 235 lbs with no problem. I gues not bad for an old man who only has 11 months back at this.

(P)lenty (T)ough

Moved to vegas and got poor. Why else would I live in Baja for the last 10 years. Really what ahppened is my left shoulder snapped from bench pressing. Was warming up and on my second rep with 500 the shoulder just snapped. Ended my career. Couldn't pick anyone up any more. I don't know but after a 20 yr lay off it hurts some but I deal with it. It does keep me from trying to ever go heavy on incl or flat bench. (pain). I don't know whether I'll ever be able to even bench 300 lbs again. I've only tried 260 in the last yr and did a few reps but the pain started kicking in. Funny Military doesn't really bother me and I can do sets and reps with 235 lbs with no problem. I gues not bad for an old man who only has 11 months back at this.

(P)lenty (T)ough

oh that is kind of depressing lol. oh btw my dad just turned 52 today! Whohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    oh that is kind of depressing lol. oh btw my dad just turned 52 today! Whohoo!
    Tell the old fart to get off the couch and get us a beer. Let's do it right tonight. Tell him this is the only year where his age matches his date of birth. 52 and born in 52. Won't happen again. Damn I'm smart.

Thread Information