Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    So you're saying you would wake up in the morning and think...OMG, I'm such a filthy slut, I fuked 5 girls at the same time last night! No...you say, holy shiat, I hope someone took pictures, I'm the fukin man. There's nothing "safe" about it, but if someone, boy or girl, likes sex, then why not. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't date her or anything, but it's still her personal choice
    Men and Women are of a different nature. A guy's natural instinct is to impregnate as much as possible. Girls can only get pregnant by one at a time, so it's not in their nature to crave getting ramrodded by one dude after another.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Men and Women are of a different nature. A guy's natural instinct is to impregnate as much as possible. Girls can only get pregnant by one at a time, so it's not in their nature to crave getting ramrodded by one dude after another.
    That may be true, but just because you are a woman doesn't make it true that you even want babies. Not everyone thinks the same. It may be a physical need of hers, some deep seated insecurity, or any other item from a list of possibilities. I try not to judge people or pass along double standards just because they do things outside of my box.

That may be true, but just because you are a woman doesn't make it true that you even want babies. Not everyone thinks the same. It may be a physical need of hers, some deep seated insecurity, or any other item from a list of possibilities. I try not to judge people or pass along double standards just because they do things outside of my box.
    My point was that sexual feelings are derived from natural instincts. As I said b4, I have been around tons of chicks like this, and never knew one that wasn't seriously fukked up. Most are seeking negative attention, and are majorly self-destructive.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    the bad thing about the girl is theres a good chance she could have a b/f and that was just a "nite out with the girls" .....id hate to be him

There's nothing "safe" about it, but if someone, boy or girl, likes sex, then why not.
    This is basically what their excuse always is..... but it's bull$hit.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    all the chicks I have ever known that have done a train bang have had some real self worth issues and real self esteem problems.... so, to them it was all about the guys conning them into the whole thing, tellin them how hot they are and how sexy it would be if they did it etc blah blah garbage...and all boozed up and well, "it just happened"

it makes me physically ill to think about. I wouldnt do that to somebody even if they wanted to, thats just not me.

I could do a threesome but a train .. nope.

I dunno.

Let me ask you guys something.... if you found the best chick and she was sooo hot and just plain great overall as a person...everything you wanted .. and one night she told ya, she did it, she did the fukin train?!!!...and truly hated herself for it after wards..... what would you do?

would you bang her? would you be with her? would you hork squarely in her eye? would you never talk to her again after finding out?

Quote Originally Posted by Dally

Let me ask you guys something.... if you found the best chick and she was sooo hot and just plain great overall as a person...everything you wanted .. and one night she told ya, she did it, she did the fukin train?!!!...and truly hated herself for it after wards..... what would you do?

would you bang her? would you be with her? would you hork squarely in her eye? would you never talk to her again after finding out?
    That's a tough one. I know most would say they'd just bang her, but until put in that situation, I don't think you can say.

That's a tough one. I know most would say they'd just bang her, but until put in that situation, I don't think you can say.

FINALLY someone with some fukin truth coming outta internet fingers

ITS not an easy thing to judge...especially when told out of pure honesty and hoping that you'd understand....and love her anyway.

Yeah, that's a hard one man. So many issues come into play, like disease, future trust, etc. Everybody has their moments in life. I dated a girl for a short time. She was really fuking cool, hot, bi-sexual, the works. Then I found out she had slept with like 88 guys and I just couldn't be with her anymore. It just didn't feel the same. It's a shame too because she had some hot ass chick friends.

I've known one girl, a stripper, that had 15 guys run the train on her one night, she did this type of thing a lot. She was married and her husband knew about it and was allll into the sh*t, but still she couldn't stand to see him even touch another woman. Weird. Her husband would tell her to go fuk other guys, instruct them to cum in her, and then come home so he could fuk her afterwards. Fuking sick IMO. I'm all into fantasizing about such things, but not the reality of it.

I've known one girl, a stripper, that had 15 guys run the train on her one night, she did this type of thing a lot. She was married and her husband knew about it and was allll into the sh*t, but still she couldn't stand to see him even touch another woman. Weird. Her husband would tell her to go fuk other guys, instruct them to cum in her, and then come home so he could fuk her afterwards. Fuking sick IMO. I'm all into fantasizing about such things, but not the reality of it.
    This kind of $hit is sick.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont see how any guy could stick it in a girl after knowing another guy just went in her, that be sick as hell
    Last edited by TheDfromGC; 11-29-2005 at 11:25 AM.

believe it or not..

in ONE INSTANCE I can see how that would turn me on.. to see her being degraded and dirted up...

but, then on the other hand, to look at her out to dinner in a nice place, and it "come's" back into the ol brain... well, fuk that just about ruins er ....

and DINNER!

skyline04 is offline Associate Member
    yeah no sloppy seconds more me. Not a big fan of other dudes man juice, but hey, that's just me! haha

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    all i know is that if for some reason i was in that situation, i'm going first or not at all.

*ANTIDOTE* is offline Junior Member

the dude grinding against the truck like that as if he just got some is way to obvious

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by *ANTIDOTE*
    the dude grinding against the truck like that as if he just got some is way to obvious

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    all the chicks I have ever known that have done a train bang have had some real self worth issues and real self esteem problems.... so, to them it was all about the guys conning them into the whole thing, tellin them how hot they are and how sexy it would be if they did it etc blah blah garbage...and all boozed up and well, "it just happened"

it makes me physically ill to think about. I wouldnt do that to somebody even if they wanted to, thats just not me.

I could do a threesome but a train .. nope.

I dunno.

Depends how long i was with her, how much i liked her. I can tell you this, this girl has to be absolutely perfect (plus i was with her for over a year) for me to even consider still staying with her.... i have very serious emotional problems, and i dont think i would be able to get that shit out of my head!!

never know tho!!

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    all i know is that if for some reason i was in that situation, i'm going first or not at all.
    If a girl is going to do that...you're probably not first bro....maybe first THAT NIGHT

If a girl is going to do that...you're probably not first bro....maybe first THAT NIGHT
    it's funny you say that because when i was 19 that happened. i hooked up with some girl at my boy's bacholer party and when i woke up my friends were laughing at me because our other friend had got some from the same girl earlier in the night and left so i hadn't talked to him yet. he came over and was telling them about it and i was still sleeping and being the good friends they are decided to wake me up and tell me i got seconds. that was messed up and i still had a hangover to get rid of.

it's funny you say that because when i was 19 that happened. i hooked up with some girl at my boy's bacholer party and when i woke up my friends were laughing at me because our other friend had got some from the same girl earlier in the night and left so i hadn't talked to him yet. he came over and was telling them about it and i was still sleeping and being the good friends they are decided to wake me up and tell me i got seconds. that was messed up and i still had a hangover to get rid of.
    You think that's bad.....

When I was an irresponsable 17 yr old, I brought this freak over to my boy's house, waxed it, busted in it, and left her for him. She ends up spending the night over there, and he calls me the next day like, "Dude.... That was the wettest pussy I've ever seen! I'm a little worried though, cause I didn't wear a condom. Did you?......"

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

When I was an irresponsable 17 yr old, I brought this freak over to my boy's house, waxed it, busted in it, and left her for him. She ends up spending the night over there, and he calls me the next day like, "Dude.... That was the wettest pussy I've ever seen! I'm a little worried though, cause I didn't wear a condom. Did you?......"
    thats one of the sickest things ive ever heard. its funny cause he was prob like dam this pussy's so wet i loved it. even if i was wearing a condom i would still be ****in disgusted. the way i see those things is as long as u came out of it scott free, chalk it up as something to laugh at with ur freinds.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    thats one of the sickest things ive ever heard. its funny cause he was prob like dam this pussy's so wet i loved it. even if i was wearing a condom i would still be ****in disgusted. the way i see those things is as long as u came out of it scott free, chalk it up as something to laugh at with ur freinds.
    Yeah, he was!! hahahahaha.

Not to dampen the mood, but he was one of my best friends, and he was shot and killed 6 months ago, but I got tons of memories. He was a good dude.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    guys... five of my friends went in a row.... ALL BUSTED INSIDE HER........ (well 3 that i know of)

eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    guys... five of my friends went in a row.... ALL BUSTED INSIDE HER........ (well 3 that i know of)

wow what a woman.

i wanna take her home to mommy!!!!

yes ... and I wanna make sweet sweet love to her.

with alot of oral pleasureing....

Dam man, so much for diginity and integrity. Either the girl had very low self estem, was a true freak, or she was just too drunk to know what was going on.

Do girls do sh*t like that and go tell their friends about it? "Hey, guess what, 5 guys just fuked me and I let them all cum in me. So I could be prego and I'll never know who the daddy is..." Sad, just fukin sad...

Dam man, so much for diginity and integrity. Either the girl had very low self estem, was a true freak, or she was just too drunk to know what was going on.

Do girls do sh*t like that and go tell their friends about it? "Hey, guess what, 5 guys just fuked me and I let them all cum in me. So I could be prego and I'll never know who the daddy is..." Sad, just fukin sad...
    /SEXY

I tell ya what. I though me and my friends did some sick shit. That's fukin nasty, not knowing about it is one thing, but watching it happen, and then hittin' it? Y'all must be close. If I saw somebody bust in it, I don't care if it's Jessica Simpson, my dikk ain't goin in that hole!

It would go in her ass and/or her mouth though!

I know right, she's all spread open and you see semen running down her ass crack...no thanks.

I tell ya what. I though me and my friends did some sick shit. That's fukin nasty, not knowing about it is one thing, but watching it happen, and then hittin' it? Y'all must be close. If I saw somebody bust in it, I don't care if it's Jessica Simpson, my dikk ain't goin in that hole!

It would go in her ass and/or her mouth though!
    its funny, b/c the first kid that went... busted in her, knew that everyone else did.... and went again!! yes busted in her twice. They never asked her, her name, or if she was on the pill or anything....

WOW....

alphaman....

dude, you'd be busting where ever you could in Jessica if you saw her lastnight doin some tributes to oldtime singers...

HOLY CHRIST I HAD TO BEAT IT TO ER

alphaman....

dude, you'd be busting where ever you could in Jessica if you saw her lastnight doin some tributes to oldtime singers...

i was just gonna say that.... i would take 19 on line if it was Jsimpson.... well, maybe!! hahahaha if 19 guys busted in her before me..... i think i would have to think about it!!! hahahahaha

you got my story beat. at least you were first that you knew of. there are some freaky girls out there. makes me want to think twice about some of the people i know

you got my story beat. at least you were first that you knew of. there are some freaky girls out there. makes me want to think twice about some of the people i know
    makes ya think a lil about your girl now!!! I got lucky b/c my girl never went away to school... actually worked part time and went to school part time. BUT for all you guys who didnt know your girls in college and they went away.......... DUM DI DUMM DUMMM DUMMMMMMMMMMMM!! hahahaha i bet ya anything that they have some secrets you aint ever gonna find out!!! hahhahahaha SUCKERS!!!!! jk Im sure every girl does!!

i think im gonna start a new thread about this one!!!!!!!

alphaman....

Actually all that pussy has been my biggest downfall!! Held me back bigtime. But hey, no regrets.

makes ya think a lil about your girl now!!! I got lucky b/c my girl never went away to school... actually worked part time and went to school part time. BUT for all you guys who didnt know your girls in college and they went away.......... DUM DI DUMM DUMMM DUMMMMMMMMMMMM!! hahahaha i bet ya anything that they have some secrets you aint ever gonna find out!!! hahhahahaha SUCKERS!!!!! jk Im sure every girl does!!

i think im gonna start a new thread about this one!!!!!!!
    Dam man, now you got me wondering about my wife. Thats ok though, don't ask, don't tell. At this junction I think it's best I didn't know such things. Hell, we all have our little secrets anyway.

Dam man, now you got me wondering about my wife. Thats ok though, don't ask, don't tell. At this junction I think it's best I didn't know such things. Hell, we all have our little secrets anyway.

Im surrounded by hot broads all the time at one of my jobs.... I have so much tang walkin around all I gotta do is snap my fingers and bobo's getting washed.

its that simple...

course, one of these days Im gonna look in the toilet after having a crap and see my pecker in there bobbin around after it drops off....

Im surrounded by hot broads all the time at one of my jobs.... I have so much tang walkin around all I gotta do is snap my fingers and bobo's getting washed.

its that simple...

course, one of these days Im gonna look in the toilet after having a crap and see my pecker in there bobbin around after it drops off....
    Better to use it up now before it gets old and limp. Fuk away my friend. Send some pootang my way too...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information