silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

Had the pleasure

Of working out and visiting to Pete235 over weekend, got to make a mess in his kitchen and workout at his gym, which is nice place.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Wow you are lucky EC, that is something I am hoping will happen down here in Florida. I am hoping that Pete and Bert make it down here next year.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Pleasure was all ours EC . Bert really enjoyed getting to know your wife as well. I'll return the favor and litter your kitchen counter with empty beer cans this coming weekend Just so everybody knows, I had one of the most intense workouts yesterday that I have had in a long time!! (no offense to my lovely wife ) There's something about training with a pier who is very close in size and strength that just makes you push that much harder....I will also point out that EC is one week out from a contest and was ultra shredded but STILL chalked full of intensity!

Canes....you know when/if we ever get down into your territory that we will definatly hit the iron together ....and that goes for anybody else on the board! If I ever have plans to visit a particular city I'll make sure to announce it.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Pete235
    Canes....you know when/if we ever get down into your territory that we will definatly hit the iron together ....and that goes for anybody else on the board! If I ever have plans to visit a particular city I'll make sure to announce it.
    A workout with EC or you Pete I'm sure would be amazingly intense. I'd have my lifting journal with me and I'd be taking notes for sure. I wouldn't have expected any less from EC (or from you Pete, for that matter) than a balls-to-the-walls workout.

I sure hope that you and Bert can make a trip this way next year. There are so many AR brothers and sisters down here it would be great to have a Get-Together with one of the MODS on hand.

Thread Information