IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

Mr O prederminted?

I just think of it like this. Thinking about the o being pre-determined

Now just here me out, I am in no way saying i believe this myself, but its logical never the less

1. Jay is a name in the program and has polotics on his side. "they" say, aright, jay derserves to win, so lets give one to him.

2. next year, the biggest Mr O. the world will ever see. Ronnie coleman and Jay cutler will retire after this one no ifs ands or buts regardless of the outcome. It will be the biggest showdown the world of bodybuilding has ever seen. Ronnie vs Jay.

3. They give it to ronnie and he becomes the most legendary bodybuilder ever. battling back after a previous shock/loss the previous year. They feel ok because jay at least got one. Victor martinez, that one guy who took a year off, and dennis james make it real real close between the next 3 placings and more guys similar to them fill up the rest of the places up to 10

4. 2 years later, we have a new trend in bodybuilding. a step towards aesthetics. a step away from freak size. and finally again, we have champions that the every day person wishes they looked like. Mro gets new publicity and more public

5 the next reighning champion will be either that one guy who took a year off or vic martinez, the loser gets household second place

just food for thought

Phil heath being that guy i coudnt remember his name

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    that one guy who took a year off
    You mean Dexter Jackson.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Phil heath being that guy i coudnt remember his name
    Hell no to Phil. He is not a proven bodybuilder. 2 Pro wins does not make you the next Mr. O.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

juice_305 is offline Banned
    I just think of it like this. Thinking about the o being pre-determined

Now just here me out, I am in no way saying i believe this myself, but its logical never the less

1. Jay is a name in the program and has polotics on his side. "they" say, aright, jay derserves to win, so lets give one to him.

2. next year, the biggest Mr O. the world will ever see. Ronnie coleman and Jay cutler will retire after this one no ifs ands or buts regardless of the outcome. It will be the biggest showdown the world of bodybuilding has ever seen. Ronnie vs Jay.

3. They give it to ronnie and he becomes the most legendary bodybuilder ever. battling back after a previous shock/loss the previous year. They feel ok because jay at least got one. Victor martinez, that one guy who took a year off, and dennis james make it real real close between the next 3 placings and more guys similar to them fill up the rest of the places up to 10

4. 2 years later, we have a new trend in bodybuilding. a step towards aesthetics. a step away from freak size. and finally again, we have champions that the every day person wishes they looked like. Mro gets new publicity and more public

5 the next reighning champion will be either that one guy who took a year off or vic martinez, the loser gets household second place

just food for thought
    well thats a thought.....

chest6 is offline Banned
    hm interesting thought

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Hell no to Phil. He is not a proven bodybuilder. 2 Pro wins does not make you the next Mr. O.
    it at least gives him a positive looking future considering how young he is (of course barring any unforseen circumstances)

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    2 years later, we have a new trend in bodybuilding. a step towards aesthetics. a step away from freak size. and finally again, we have champions that the every day person wishes they looked like. Mro gets new publicity and more public
    Thats why they have Mr Fitness or whatever, light weights, etc.....

Thing is PEOPLE WANT FREAKS OF NATURE, they want that HUGE size, it amazes them and it helps muscle-tech sell more

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Ya, i understand where you coming from with that. But with that year off, you'd kind of expect him to up the seriousness in super supps and come back a bran new bodybuilder. he just has a look to him that i can see starting a new trend. providing he doesnt insulin and HGH his stomache away

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Thats why they have Mr Fitness or whatever, light weights, etc.....

Thing is PEOPLE WANT FREAKS OF NATURE, they want that HUGE size, it amazes them and it helps muscle-tech sell more
    ya, i just think the line has been crossed recently. I think that line was crossed in about 2002. ronnie looking awesome and still freak of nature huge in 2001

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    they can pick whomever they want. when it comes down to it, all pro bbers basically look the same in their speedos with tanning oil on. ben weider creeps me out seriously. i think jay gave him an exceptional rusty trombone or something and there you go he wins.

Thread Information