Thread: Girlfriend?

LAGMuXle is offline Member

Girlfriend?

I don't know if this is an ok place to post this but...

I just got into a conversation with my girlfriend about doing steroids . She was ok with me doing aas last fall when we started dating but now we are "more serious" than before; she doesn't agree with them at all and says that it will cause problems in our relationship if I decide to do another cycle.

What do you bros do in this situation? She even mentioned us breaking up.

I'm confused. Any serious advice will be helpful...

Thanks bros,

MuX

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    just don't tell her. And when you start putting on extra size just say its your new protien.

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    i would just do another cycle and not tell her about it. my girlfriend doesn't know about any of mine i think it's better that way. i haven't told her anything because i know she would be against it. oO well 0_o

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYouMSN
    i would just do another cycle and not tell her about it. my girlfriend doesn't know about any of mine i think it's better that way. i haven't told her anything because i know she would be against it. oO well 0_o
    agreed bro - keep it to yourself in this situation.. just be mindful of it - and dont snap at her lol.
    its your body, you put in what you want to - so giver on the hushhhhhhh

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    ehh IMO honesty is key when it comes to relationships especially if your about to get more serious, so i wouldn't lie to her- is it the normal omg ur gonna die BS that she hears on the news that shes worried about or what?

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    your a young guy, unless you plan on marrying this girl, cycle on, there are alot of other girls out there.keep it up, justdon't tell her, and if she figures out, grab some new scratch, the world never runs out of new blood to bang!

You guys are putting me in a better mood... lol

I would have a difficult time lieing to her - but maybe I could get by. Who knows.

I feel like I should just tell her that I am going to do them regardless. She started dating me when I was on, and she knew about it then, and she didnt seem to have much of a problem.

Who knows.

I'll keep you guys posted...

MuX

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    your a young guy, unless you plan on marrying this girl, cycle on, there are alot of other girls out there.keep it up, justdon't tell her, and if she figures out, grab some new scratch, the world never runs out of new blood to bang!
    so true

The OutLord is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGMuXle
    I don't know if this is an ok place to post this but...

I just got into a conversation with my girlfriend about doing steroids . She was ok with me doing aas last fall when we started dating but now we are "more serious" than before; she doesn't agree with them at all and says that it will cause problems in our relationship if I decide to do another cycle.

What do you bros do in this situation? She even mentioned us breaking up.

I'm confused. Any serious advice will be helpful...

Thanks bros,

MuX

Hmm.. for me..! ok!! love is love..! it is hard..!

But..! she met you and fell in love for that man you are..!

so...! if i wos you..!! kick her...!

Dont make me to a difrent person..!
    Even if you make me to a beter person.!!
    i will eny how..!
    not be my self..!
    and that will make me to a bad person..!!

eny agree..!!

and thats it..!

She have nothing to say..!
    But if you have family whit this woman..and children ..!

i dont know what to say..! i dont have children..!

i hopp some thing off this helpt you.!
    Last edited by The OutLord; 05-24-2005 at 04:04 PM.

The OutLord is offline Member
    If she realy Love you..!
    she will stay.

Make her to understan.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Dont tell her and by the time effects start to show, youll be fucing her brains out from the test she wont care!!!!

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    DONT DO STEROIDS !!!! THEY ARE BAD FOR YOU AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP. YOU HAVE A GOOD GIRL, DONT LOSE HER. YOU WILL PROBABLY END UP BEATING HER UP IF YOU DO STEROIDS ANYWAY. Okay, I'm just joking. Go with your instinct. If you think you can pull it off and thats what you want to do....juice it up. Just think about the consequences: would it be worth losing her if that is a possibility?

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    damn bro i am in the same shoes as you are my ex girlfriend, we were dating until she found my gear. i went to go get some food for us and i hide the shit in my closet in this bin, so she decides to go through my room while i was gone and found all my gear which is alot and when i came back she wrote a note saying that we were done and i havnt seen her since been almost a month. so i say on her. and her. there is so much pussy out there it isnt even funny. if a girl cant love you for you, you shouldnt even be with her.

insanepump621 is offline Member
    she has no problem with then but NOW she does why?... maybe she is just more concerned or maybe she is trying to be controlling now? who knows? But keep on juicin

bigger is offline Senior Member
    u sound just like me bro. hahah same problem here,

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4U2NV
    just don't tell her. And when you start putting on extra size just say its your new protien.

Dr. Ross is offline Banned

yup

Simply DO NOT TELL HER. She has no idea how fast the body can or can not put on muscle and lose fat...what she doesn't know will not hurt her.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the revolution
    agreed bro - keep it to yourself in this situation.. just be mindful of it - and dont snap at her lol.
    its your body, you put in what you want to - so giver on the hushhhhhhh

yes!!!

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGMuXle
    I would have a difficult time lieing to her - but maybe I could get by.
    Don't want to lie? Then just don't say anything... Just do it and don't make an issue of it. It's a private affair between you and your juice. In fact don't tell anyone! I made the mistake of telling my best friend and the idiot has told several other people and they're always getting on me about it now. I just keep my mouth shut...

YVR
    YVR is offline Junior Member
    Once you tell em it becomes more ammunition for them during heated arguments. Does she tell you what brand her birth control pills are? keep it on the dl and go about ur business. If you get caught just tell her it's because you want to protect her & keep her safe

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    if u met her and u were build, how will she know the difference if u continue to cycle further on..................her seeing u everyday will not be a drastic change in ur physical appearance.......................my current girl thinks i am still a diabetic after finding my used pins.............…..with women, don’t live in the moment, think how it will effect u later down the line when providing her with confidential info..................never tell women or any1 for that matter more than they need to know............suggest u do the same.............…..............

Klossus is offline Associate Member
    I would say you have a slight advantage in your situation

she was ok w/ you doing it before, you should be able to coax her into doing “one more little cycle”

lie to her?? F that S man, if the girl has any intellect/common sense at all she'll figure it out, then its fair-thee-well to your beloved “Piss Discipline” partner…

Insane_Man is offline Junior Member
    If she didn't mind it before then tell her to shut up. She's just trying to control you. If you give up steroids for her, you lose.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, call her bluff. She wont break up with you!! I wouldnt lie to her tho, Just let her know that its something important to you adn that it makes you happy! Then go into how much you researched it and wont harm your body.

How could she take something away from you that makes you happy. We dont make them stop (__________) whatever your girl does that you dont like, b/c we know they love it.

If she still gives you the break-up BS, C-YA. hahahaha jk good luck tho!!

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds to me like she either (a) wants a baby and is scared you will become sterile (b) thinks you will be hot as a mofo and she may lose you to some other girl. (c) Has listened to all of the negative propoganda spread around by the media and thinks you will surely die of heart disease in the next 2 years.

Set her straight by educating her. Then ask her...if you did research on a pill or shot that would help you improve your look in a short amount of time and felt safe taking it, wouldn't you? "I've done extensive research to ensure my safety...do you think I want to die, etc, etc."

Plus, you are your own man bro. Don't let her whoop your ass. She'll respect you for standing your ground.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    go down to gnc and buy a bottles of no2, creatine, weight gainer and some other random supplement she doesn't know what it is and blame the extra size on that. i have a bottle of no2, creatine and some animal packs that have been sitting on my counter for almost a year now so when my mom comes to visit she doesn't automatically assume its steroids . but i definetely would not tell her. my girl doesn't like the idea of me doing roids but i don't really care what she has to say.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane_Man
    If she didn't mind it before then tell her to shut up. She's just trying to control you. If you give up steroids for her, you lose.

thats just stupid.

dont tell her, its not worth ruining your relationship

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    bro, call her bluff. She wont break up with you!! I wouldnt lie to her tho, Just let her know that its something important to you adn that it makes you happy! Then go into how much you researched it and wont harm your body.

How could she take something away from you that makes you happy. We dont make them stop (__________) whatever your girl does that you dont like, b/c we know they love it.

If she still gives you the break-up BS, C-YA. hahahaha jk good luck tho!!
    \

Agree. I think its a bluff. Girls arent looking for the guy who listens to everything they say.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    thats just stupid.

dont tell her, its not worth ruining your relationship
    Which is why he should tell her. It's hard to hide syringes and vials. Girls snoop when you least expect it. If he tells the truth and she wants to leave, then so be it. If he lies and gets caught then there goes his integrity and they will almost surely break up. Honesty bro...stand up for yourself.

Wow. I'm not sure where to go with this yet. I'm thinking I will just tell her I'm going to to do what I want with it.

It's almost impossible to keep from her -

She notices when I'm shut down, she notices when I get hot flashes and can't sleep as much, she notices higher blood pressure and my "edgy" attitude. So I think she will have to know about it regardless.

We will see bros... I'll keep you posted - keep these opinions coming they keep me in a better mood about it all and I'm sure they are helping others :-D

MuX

Thread Information