anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

job as bouncer..help

im sure someons been in this situation before.. first off money is really tight these days. so i figured maybe a couple nights of being a bouncer in a club/bar would help alot. about 100bucks a week would help pay the bills. i was offered a job today from someone i know who already is a bouncer. heres the problem, the gf doesnt like teh idea. she has told me before she dont like it. my girl isnt a clubber. she is a little bit older and lives with me as well. her living with me is why i dont understand why she wouldnt trust me. so its a tough situation. i hope she can understand and realize whats more important at the moment.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Tell her its either this or you pimp her out...

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    so many pussy whipped biatches on this board............ recent threads like "my gf doesn't like this or that what should i do"..............pathetic..............take care of business like its nobody's business...….......i am going to sleep..................talk among urselves...............goodnight...............

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    im sure someons been in this situation before.. first off money is really tight these days. so i figured maybe a couple nights of being a bouncer in a club/bar would help alot. about 100bucks a week would help pay the bills. i was offered a job today from someone i know who already is a bouncer. heres the problem, the gf doesnt like teh idea. she has told me before she dont like it. my girl isnt a clubber. she is a little bit older and lives with me as well. her living with me is why i dont understand why she wouldnt trust me. so its a tough situation. i hope she can understand and realize whats more important at the moment.

Tell her deal with it or leave.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    My GF didnt like me bouncing at the strip club but she has gotten used to it. why dont you take her down to the club for a night to show her its not so bad. If after that she still doesnt trust you then maybe you with the wrong lady.

ElDiAbLo19 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I just got a bouncin job at a bar down the Jersey SHore, My GF dont like it one bit, but i think she figures if i get paid then I can spend more money on her, so the trade off is worth it for me.

Habanero is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    Shove a fat one down her gullet and tell her to iron your gym underwear.

jimihendryx is offline Associate Member
    A couple nights a week for $100/wk? $50/night? Is the club inside a welfare office? Someone's garage?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jimihendryx
    A couple nights a week for $100/wk? $50/night? Is the club inside a welfare office? Someone's garage?

Really though, if she doesn't like it, then tell HER TO PAY THE BILLS!!!!!!

~SC~

decadbal is offline Banned
    then slap her, bang her and have her wash your socks... thats how swole did it when he was in the can..lol

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    why wouldnt she trust you???

Thread Information