Glock-19 is offline Banned

Any other bro's hiding It from thier wives?

I started my first real cycle about 10 weeks ago. I knew my wife wouldnt be hip with the idea of me on roids so I just kept my mouth shut. I knew that taking injections would be a pain in the ass, literally. At first I was gonna just run test c for 12 weeks. I thought that 2 injections a week I could prolly pull off. Then I got hooked in the Ar-lab and made some Tren A (4 grams). I started that on week 3 (75mg eod). Then I got hooked. After a week I started ed injections because some of the Ar-bro's said I would have better results, so I converted another 4 grams. For the last 7 weeks Ive been shooting up ed and once a week twice a day. (I do my test injections Monday nights and Thursday mornings, and tren after work.) After all those injections Ive never got caught and only had to pull out the needle once because the wife stormed into my gym/guesthouse(where all the shit goes down) All in all its not as hard as I thought it would be, and somewhat consider myself to be a roid ninja.
    Does anybody else in here have to hide it from a wife or girlfriend and if so please share some of your ninja skills with me.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO, if its your wife (or woman you truely love and loves you) you should not hide it from her. Tell her that you are using, show her when you inject, have her come on the boards and read how safe they are when used correctly, etc. of course she'll probably be pissed, but she'll get over it. she will eventually find out, and will be even more pissed knowing you've been hiding this from her. I mean, she's your wife.........

You dont know my wife. lol Ive gotten thru 10 weeks, I got 2 left and Im not givin myself up now. Thanks for the advice though bro, I wish she would be cool about it, that would make my life much less stressfull.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just tell her after PCT ends. That way, you already done-done-did-it. It's always easier to say "sorry" than to ask permission.

fast_eddie is offline Associate Member
    id tell her...walking in on you filling a syringe in the bathroom or osmething just isnt worth it...i went through that kindda shit when i was 15 with pot lol

Quote Originally Posted by fast_eddie
    id tell her...walking in on you filling a syringe in the bathroom or osmething just isnt worth it...i went through that kindda shit when i was 15 with pot lol
    We have a 5 bedroom house that we live in. I have all my weights in our vacant 1000sf guesthouse. If she comes in the door makes a sqeek noise and then she has to go thru 2 rooms to catch me and it will never happen.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If she won't be cool and inject for you, do not tell her. Do not ever come clean about sexual indescression either... never. And - And OMG your a ninja now?

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    My girlfriend doesn't know, my family doesn't know, my best friends don't know...The only people who know are those that pay attention to small details in the gym. And I intend on keeping it that way. I have a lockbox and keep my juice at work....then I just bring two preloaded syringes home for the weekend. Having your own office rox....

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I just had a talk with my GF yesterday about using AS... It was a ballsey move, but I couldn't hide it very well seeing as I'm getting big fast and veins were popping out of every point of my body. She was not very happy and was concerned that it would affect our relationship. I gave in and confessed that this was not the only time I have been on AS and we have never had problems before. I am still explaing sh1t to her today and getting really annoyed with all the questions. If I were you, I would practice your ninja skills for a few more weeks and save the headaches. JMHO.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossroadS
    My girlfriend doesn't know, my family doesn't know, my best friends don't know...The only people who know are those that pay attention to small details in the gym. And I intend on keeping it that way. I have a lockbox and keep my juice at work....then I just bring two preloaded syringes home for the weekend. Having your own office rox....
    Yes it does... I am on home detention and they are allowed to search the house... I leave most of everything at the office, keep a couple bottles of 'oil' hidden and orals go into a supplement bottle.

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Yes it does... I am on home detention and they are allowed to search the house... I leave most of everything at the office, keep a couple bottles of 'oil' hidden and orals go into a supplement bottle.
    My girlfriend is VERY nosy....I mean I live with her, so it is justifiable, but there isn't a place I could put it where it wouldn't be found...

I just come in 10 minutes early every morning...lock the door, inject, and enjoy breakfast. It is my "ME" time....very relaxing.

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    shit my girl would would probably put another restrainin order on me if i told her. my situation sucks thou, her dad that she dnt like or talk 2 was/is a big roid monkey and her brother has taken a few cycles(pointless cuz is still a craterface twig), but wen i brought it up 2her about doin a cycle she blew up n said it would be over. i did a half ass cycle wen she was pregnant a yr ago but haven confesed 2it yet(told i did testasterone replacmnt theropy) but she new somethin was up wen my weight was up about 35lbs. so wat do i do cuz we in love but i just dont c y she dont want me to? i got all my goodies and will have2 inject ed for 4wks then the normal 2a wk after that, so i dont no how 2pull it off or convince her 2stop bein stubborn about it?

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    My fiance doesn't like taking asprin. She would never in a milliong years condone gear use. If I try to tell her, she'll make me promise not to do it again. Then I'll be lying to her next time I do it. Then she'll be suspicious when I keep telling her to buy bigger clothes. Not worth the hassle. I just have to be very very very careful. Plus she's a school teacher and leaves for work early in the morning. So I inject in the mornings when I have the house to myself. Weekends are a little more difficult, but you just gotta get creative.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    hey bro, how were your gains?? Did she question you about them?

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    I have been honest with my serious relationships throughout my life (almost 37 ugh). A few GF's complained and would toss out lame ass literature ETC. Especially, a GF I dated from Nike, whoa that was funny... Some would come to my comps and be very supportive. My wife has been and is supportive and that is prob because I see my doc on a reg basis for blood work and basic check ups (he knows whats up). Otherwise, she prob would be non supportive. Oh and she wanted to make sure that I could still have kids, well we found out that is true She has become pretty knowledgeable about AAS (as well as other substances) and she even comes on AR and is peruser of the threads. My family also knows, I am upfront with the people closest to me , always have been. It makes life so much easier IMHO.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    roid ninja hah? that's funny as hell. i'm not a very good ninja. left my bag at my parents house one week and went home to another city. she looked in it because she said she didn't know who's it was. all my supplies were right on top. they don't like any drugs but they haven't said a word. i just don't admit to them that i'm taking them. deny, deny, deny

ultimo is offline Associate Member
    i havent told anyone except for the bros at the gym that understand how the system works.

and my 3 close friends who were fine with it after a while.

its just such as issue for those who dont understand

but if its your wife i dont know man...thats a sketch 22...if she isnt cool with it then i guess keep it a secret

maybe try to bring it up and SLOWLY work it in

Well its good to hear Im not alone in this. I keep expecting her to say, "Your on steroids !!" But lately she hasnt, she just says ,"Your cranky." I tell her im stressed out because of my business.
    I forgot to mention that before I met her, her boyfriend of 5 years was on juice and put her in the hospital 3 times. After the third time he was goin away to prision and he killed himself. Theres alot more to the story but I wont go into that. You can just get an idea that she is closed minded when it comes to juice.
    Bottom line is some people just cant handle life sober, so juice gets a bad name.

Thanks to all the bros that responded.

-Glock-19 Roid Ninja- (Heh has a nice ring to it)

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    I envy you your "pool-mansion" and the privacy it gives you to keep your cycle private. I've never had to hide past steroid use from a significant-other, but I remember the lengths I had to go to to hide it from my folks when I was living at home right after college. You end up hiding stuff in completely inappropriate places... like the trunk of your car (not a good idea in the summer time.) and shooting in really lousy places (the basement and tool shed are not really sterile environments.)

Make sure that drawer at work is LOCKED! If you think a wife would go ape-shit, imagine what your boss would do.

sniper320 is offline Member
    im a roid ninja.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    I guess you are better off not telling her anything. Just be VERY CAREFUL not to get busted on your next cyce. You have to remember, and have the mentality that you WILL eventually get caught. If not now, some time in the future. It may be something as simple as leaving a wrapper laying around to an abcess. Just be careful thats all.

ya man its so crucial to not leave anything around.

and ya bro im post university year 2 and im keeping it a secret right now...its hard but i put it in a big CD holder and throw up up above my closet, no one goes there...

but watch the wrappers and stuff, make a MENTAL note when you undo something like a wrapper to put in in the bag or whateveryou are hiding it in.

ACCOUNT FOR EVERYTHING

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimo
    ya man its so crucial to not leave anything around.

and ya bro im post university year 2 and im keeping it a secret right now...its hard but i put it in a big CD holder and throw up up above my closet, no one goes there...

but watch the wrappers and stuff, make a MENTAL note when you undo something like a wrapper to put in in the bag or whateveryou are hiding it in.

ACCOUNT FOR EVERYTHING
    100% agree. This seems to be how most people get caught. They leave a syringe wrapper in the bathroom or the laundry or whatever. It is cruicial to account for everything.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I would want to know

Quote Originally Posted by Prettylittlepest
    I would want to know
    perhaps this is true, and its great for a guy to have a g/f or wife that would be accepting. HOWEVER

it seems that this bro's wife had a bad experience (thats saying it lightly) with juice in the past. although it may not happen again those memories are with her no matter which way you slice it...so he has to think of her best interests and his at the same time.

perhaps with time you could drop subtle hints about wanting to try steroids or something to that effect and gage her reaction...and if she seems cool with it then tell her you will try some, just dont let her know of the past when you did them without her knowing!

Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    Well its good to hear Im not alone in this. I keep expecting her to say, "Your on steroids !!" But lately she hasnt, she just says ,"Your cranky." I tell her im stressed out because of my business.
    I forgot to mention that before I met her, her boyfriend of 5 years was on juice and put her in the hospital 3 times. After the third time he was goin away to prision and he killed himself. Theres alot more to the story but I wont go into that. You can just get an idea that she is closed minded when it comes to juice.
    Bottom line is some people just cant handle life sober, so juice gets a bad name.

Thanks to all the bros that responded.

-Glock-19 Roid Ninja- (Heh has a nice ring to it)
    a lot of the time these emotions are just what we are feeling normally and then get excentuated (sp?). i find myself getting irritated or even more emotional when im on cycle.

i get kinda depressed even while on or sad...think about life as crappy and sometimes lose the will to diet (still push through though).

the main thing is man to realize that you have control over yourself and your emotions. if you feel your getting cranky...step back, take a deep breath...and say "this is my life and im in control" and regroup

i not trying to sounds like dr. phil but its an option on how to regain composure

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    You may have nothing to worry about.

The woman who manages my local lunch hang-out is really friendly and is always making sassy comments about the size of my chest, or whatever. She told me that her man used to be a huge muscle guy when she first met him, but then he got this big abscess thing on his arse and couldn't work out and lost all this weight.

I was like: uh-huh! really?

As for what she's gonna think when you suddenly put on thirty pounds; think of all the middle-americans who were honestly shocked to think that Mark McGuire MAY actually have used STEROIDS !! Gawd!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=sniper320]im a roid ninja.[/QUOTE

you already know there are no good ninja's that come out of canada.

Thread Information