Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    opiate is offline New Member

What do old women want to hear from a younger guy to get into bed.

I looked at all the forums I am a member of; overgrow, bluelight, and anandtech only to realize that none of them would be a good place to ask this question.

I am 20 years old.
    I make around 60-70,000$ a year
    I have been told by females that I am attractive. (just to set the tone for the question)

I have a 26 year old UPS lady that deserves to be in playboy. Or atleast huslter. Now, I am pretty good at brewing up some BS to get a girl my age in bed. Which comes in handy quite a bit. However; This UPS girl just needs to get stuck. What would a 20 year old have to say to a 26 year old girl to get her in bed. I already make more money than her, and my career has MUCH potential. How do I come on to this chick? What does 'she want to hear'?

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Tell her you like to eat allot of pu$$y and your not like the other guys that hate going down south..........

Also just telll her to sit on your face and enjoy the ride!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Women love this like..." Yo, i do alot of opiates"

You bagem everytime

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell her you like it best when she takes her dentures out~

Kato is offline Member
    lol

26 years old = old?

you aint' never gonna hit it son! give up

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by I do alot of opiates
    I already make more money than her, and my career has MUCH potential. How do I come on to this chick? What does 'she want to hear'?

you may have a job ... but dood, your fukin game is sooo lacking if you have ask how to come on to a chick thats simply a few years older than you.

do yourself a favour, jerk off about 15 times before she comes by and you'll be at a level where you may be able to get her into bed....

you'll be talkin to her like a person with a brain instead of a little 20 year old who's simply thinkin with his pecker.

AND, once you get over the seemingly rudeness of my reply, you will find all the answers you need.

RELAX man, just relax.

or tell er you have a SPECIAL PACKAGE you want her to put in her leather pouch!

You guys do not get the question. I do not want to know what to say to her. Or how to date her/blah blah blah.

I know how to sweet talk girls into sex that are my age. Easily. With much success. I can not imagine these tricks working on an older women. Do older women even get sweet talked any more?

I ask this because I do not nail 26 year olds. I nail 18-20. And not to get in a dick sizing contest, but i do not have problem whatsoever with the 18-20yr olds.

YVR
    YVR is offline Junior Member
    Tell her you need a package shipped to "Votre Vagin"

You require a fast pick up & live entry..It's an oversized 3"X6" package and weights abouts 90 grams. You'd prefer rush delivery with Shipper Release. you want it tracked the entire way.

Tell her to forget the waybill...

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    tell her the cia is looking for your package.. does she have a place you can hide it??

YVR
    YVR is offline Junior Member
    ^ nice lol

If I didn't feel like a moron for taking/postin a pic of a stranger on the net, I would show you guys this chick. 110 LBS, Blone, longhair/ponytail@work, Tan, 5'7", c cup, curves i could see through her UPS uniform. Mhh boy, i wonder how she got that job. And for that matter, I wonder why she is still working there.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    oh maybe this one will work.. tell her "i know what brown can do for me"..

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    oh maybe this one will work.. tell her "i know what brown can do for me"..
    Classic!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    You sound way to immature for this woman IMO.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Children!!!!!!!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    SO who are you really!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

dude, you got it twisted. 26 is generally a terrible age to go for if all your looking for is sex. When women get into their mid 20's they start thinking about settling down and more important things in life besides getting laid. The secret is to either get them young(like 18-22) or aim a little higher than 26(say 29-40) but from my past experiences most women in thier mid 20's are a little more difficult. Also, find out about this girl first before you do anything as this will gauge which route you need to take. If she's divorced/kid etc etc I'd say come with it, she's tired of all the drama and BS and right now thinks that the easiest way to get over a man is to get under another one. However, if she's a post graduate/single no kids and 26 I'd say your going to have to try to act like you want more than just a piece of ass. I'd talk to her first and see what she's like, best thing a guy who is a few years younger than the girl can do is to have balls of steel and confidence, confidence,confidence!!!!

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    dude, you got it twisted. 26 is generally a terrible age to go for if all your looking for is sex. When women get into their mid 20's they start thinking about settling down and more important things in life besides getting laid. The secret is to either get them young(like 18-22) or aim a little higher than 26(say 29-40) but from my past experiences most women in thier mid 20's are a little more difficult. Also, find out about this girl first before you do anything as this will gauge which route you need to take. If she's divorced/kid etc etc I'd say come with it, she's tired of all the drama and BS and right now thinks that the easiest way to get over a man is to get under another one. However, if she's a post graduate/single no kids and 26 I'd say your going to have to try to act like you want more than just a piece of ass. I'd talk to her first and see what she's like, best thing a guy who is a few years younger than the girl can do is to have balls of steel and confidence, confidence,confidence!!!!

I concur..

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    26 is old wtfff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i did some stuff with my art teacher(didnt ****) when i was bout 16-17 she was 26 shit man old? i thot u were talking bout 50-60 yr olds

as for the advice STICK TO THE 18-20 YR OLDS

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    well anyone can get a 18-20yr old they're stupid little children, A 26yr old is no good because they've been fu@ked a lot already and they want to settle down. Go for the 34-36 yr olds, they either havent married or are divorced... either way they're horny as hell. But just be mature if you're trying for a girl that's older than 22, or else they'll blow you off, from the sound of this, you aint that...

stick to the teens, that's where you belong.

testo200 is offline Junior Member
    you being 20 and she is 26, Not a chance. Most woman will only go out(or mess around) with older or close to the same aged men.

I would say talk to her and see where she hangs out. IF she is the clubbing type, you might have a chance. Say you buy her drinks and she strikes out at the bar, then at the end of the night--she knows you.

26 is not old at all people

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Why not try the truth and cut through all the bullshit, tell her may i ask you a question, then tell her how you feel, tell her sorry for being so straight forward but that you would hate to think that maybe your soul mate got away from you because you did not ask her out for dinner and a date. If she says no at least she will give you back an honest reason and not some story like you were going to lay on her. BTW this is how i landed my wife, she was 21 year old nurse and i was a 36 year old maniac when we met, but i did not tell her some elaborate line, i told her the truth. We have been married now for 9 years and just had our first child, a boy 6 months ago.!

Quote Originally Posted by opiate
    You guys do not get the question. I do not want to know what to say to her. Or how to date her/blah blah blah.

I know how to sweet talk girls into sex that are my age. Easily. With much success. I can not imagine these tricks working on an older women. Do older women even get sweet talked any more?

I ask this because I do not nail 26 year olds. I nail 18-20. And not to get in a dick sizing contest, but i do not have problem whatsoever with the 18-20yr olds.

slob is offline Member
    you could start by inviting her into your house for a drink or something to eat.
    what's the worst she can do? say no? oh dear, move on, plenty more fish in the sea.

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    Ask her on a date.

Ask her if she want to ****.

Beat off.

Only three options I see.

Or, tell her "I make 70k a year, women tell me I'm attractive, I bang lots of teenage girls.......do you want me?"

That might work....

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    tell her the cia is looking for your package.. does she have a place you can hide it??
    i laughed and drooled on my desk over that one

get a grip...

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    and a hot towel ....

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    or a clue...

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Tell her you have a package to deliver between christmas and new years.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell her you have only one package, but it needs to be put in 2 slots.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Tell her you have only one package, but it needs to be put in 2 slots.

3 slots .... cman man

sigmatro11 is offline Associate Member
    I was 17 and landed a 32 year old married woman! Come on it's easier to just forget about the 26 year old and go ahead and go for a woman in her 30's! Shit she has more experience and I for one can say from 1st hand experience that she will teach you some shit when you thought you knew it all!!! But if you want to land her do it like this find out a little about her and use it to your advantage! Ask her out for a drink next time she comes to deliver a package or even better invite her over to your place later that night for some drinks and dinner! Cook her a nice meal buy some champagne and by the end of the night if you work it right it's yours!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimoPup
    BTW this is how i landed my wife, she was 21 year old nurse and i was a 36 year old maniac when we met
    Robbin' the cradle huh?

~SC~

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    didnt you just turn 19?

The only option I think you have is to offer her some of that $7,000 a year you make there high roller!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    wow 19 and busting out some amazing fig's...

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    didnt you just turn 19?
    Yeah by his birthday in his profile he just turned 19 in APRIL!!

Hey but all I have to say is I'm still 18 about to be 19 and it is possible to land an older lady! And I am completely promoting you trying to lay this lady! Good Luck and take my advice from earlier!! It's a sure thing, if you have the game you think you do! But don't try and use the same shit you use on younger girls because it will never work with an older more mature lady!

tempbrit is offline Member
    I do not know if this is allowed, but you should try looking at the following website and studying closely. Excellent information

www.myfriendshotmom.com

juicyr6 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked

in GENERAL this is very true...
    but there are exceptiong to the rule...if all ur looking for is ass...give her a complement, but in a kinda dirty way...where u dont come across to arrogant, but just enough for her to know you appreciate her beautiful body. works all the time for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information