Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

If you think your man is cheating...

who had the avatar that says........if you think your man is cheating get your fat A$$ to the gym?????

I need it or something like it!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

fast_eddie is offline Associate Member
    whys that lol

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    who had the avatar that says........if you think your man is cheating get your fat A$$ to the gym?????

I need it or something like it!!!

Yes its true!

Its a message for my ex bf's on/off/on/off/on gf that had the NERVE to call ME a "manly looking bull dyke whore".....the question of the day is.... if Im so bad why does he keep dumping your "fat white a$$" ((Her words on my cell phone not mine)) for ME. I can grow my hair out anytime.....she can't fix what is looking back at her in the mirror!!!

YES I"m PISSED off right now
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

This about sums it up....

I found this on ihatemen.com .
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 12-25-2005 at 11:20 PM.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    LOL I think vette had that avatar

why does your x bfs on off on off woman call you? lol

Help a sister out guys!

Help a sister out guys!
    I am looking hold on

I am making one right now hold on lol

Quote Originally Posted by fast_eddie
    why does your x bfs on off on off woman call you? lol
    Supposedly they broke up....and we got back together. We'll he's been telling her he wants to be with her....(She's in CA) and spending all his time with me. I got fed up, told him to pack sand....and sent her a nice email letting her know that we'd been together for the last 6 months....She had my number from before and called and left me a threatening msg...which I played for my friends at the Sheriff dept.....who suggested that I get a restraining order served to her before she moved here.

I'll wait. Maybe she'll attack me and I will be able to pepper spray her stupid arse.

Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    I am making one right now hold on lol
    I have her photo wanna stick it in the middle for me????

she sounds like the kind of girl you can take home to mother

I have her photo wanna stick it in the middle for me????

yah hold on
    send it to me threw pm

aww i wanna see her

Send the picture when you are rdy

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    in case you don't know yet ( i didn't read replies) its 956vette

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    CB.. seriously.. Just break her legs.. You know thats always been my advise for her!!

I can do whatever just something that took me a min.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails If you think your man is cheating...-untitled.jpg  

Her and me...
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 12-25-2005 at 11:26 PM.

lol just did it quick. just email it to her !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails If you think your man is cheating...-untitled2.jpg  

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    lol just did it quick. just email it to her !
    great work bro, what you use photoshop?? lol im kiddin.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails If you think your man is cheating...-funny24hr.jpg  

skinnyhb is offline Member
    hahahaha, thats fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette

BOO mine is better !

lol

could you take the slut part out?

lol

could you take the slut part out?

lol yah I will

lol!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails If you think your man is cheating...-untitled.jpg  

THanks... that was JUST a bit over the TOP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Thanks hun

I wanna put the one with her pic on my profile on msn but Im afraid that might be a bit much!
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 05-23-2005 at 09:02 PM.

I wanna put the one with her pic on my profile on msn but Im afraid that might be a bit much!

Just email it to her and say OWNED!

I put it on my msn profile and she emailed me 5 min later threatening me with a "slander" suit LOL.

By the way... is it slander?

I put it on my msn profile and she emailed me 5 min later threatening me with a "slander" suit LOL.

Why would someone pay a lawyer for a slander suit for something so stupid. I call bull shit on her!

She's a stupid bitoch!

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    the drama!! Like anyone needs that crap, why doesn't your boyfriend tell her to FO? What's his deal that he can't do that and ignore the freak?

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    Why would someone pay a lawyer for a slander suit for something so stupid. I call bull shit on her!
    oh hell ya thats total BS...It's laughable

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    You tell us.

slan·der
    n.
    1. Law. Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
    2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Well....it was a not malicious statement about her. She herself told me to kiss her fat white a$$....so I was only responding to her remark

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    "The truth is an absolute defense against a charge of slander."
    -jurisprudence

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information