tempbrit is offline Member

Swinging...not for the Fences

I am curious if I am the only deviant on this board. Every now I share an experience with a friend or a colleague and they look at me as if I am a Leper (sp?)

I have this sort of feck buddy who has a husband who is a pilot. When the pilot is away, I get a phone call and we get together. It is a nice little purely sexual relationship.

About once a month her hubby is out of town over a weekend. A few months ago, we decided to try a Swing Club here in South Florida. As she is very Bi, it turned out to be an awesome evening. Certainly no need for cardio the next morning.

Well Friday night was one of those nights and we headed for one of the clubs. This girl was smoking hot and she was very fired up. The Test was flowing and I was ready willing.

We enter and she starts drinking like a fish, I down a few bottled waters and then things get moving. A girl walks up to her and sticks her tongue down this girls throat. Next thing you know is I am being dragged up to the communal rooms where all of the action is. This girl actually has a man with her who follows and as we found out later in the evening is disabled, but likes to let his girl enjoy herself (these places have all kinds). The girl I am with is into exhibitionism....and honestly, I guess I am too. These two girls start making out and the girl we have just met starts to grab my package. One thing leads to another and we are all naked and the current point of attraction in the communal room.

I realize when I am doing this girl that I am running Tren and I feel myself getting completely saturated. This is not good.

Well usually when you put on a show with a couple of hot women, other women want to participate and the men they are with want to join in.

Well, a couple of new girls come over and we start making out. Two hot little latinas....damn, I love Latinas. One moves down and starts blowing me. As she works her way down, i am thinking the whole time that these girls are going to freak out when the Tren Funk starts to kick in. While she is working on my package down below, the other girl is talking really nasty in my ear. I look over and see the guys they are with attacking the girl that I came with and her new friend.

I am working on these two girls having the time of my life and then all of a sudden, one of the guys that came with these girls yells at me to get off of this girl. I get up and try to figure out if I had done something wrong, but this guy is just being an ass.

Then the Tren aggression kicks in and it takes some serious self control to avoid doing something that would cause some trouble for everyone.

After this little skirmish, amongst used condoms laying all over the floor and naked fat sweaty people having sex in nearby, I lost all my apetite for sex. The girl I was with could not be stopped as she was having the time of her life.

I guess Swing Clubs can be really fun, they can also be really dangerous. Jealousy is a delicate emotion that can get out of whack in a real big hurry.

If you decide to go, I would recommend the following keys to a successful outing to a Swing Club:

1) You must go with a girl who is Bi-sexual. The more aggressive and outgoing the better.

2) Never go alone. You will look like a pervert....primarily because you are.

3) Understand what limits you and your partner establish prior to entering and adhere to those limits.

4) Always and I mean always, wash your hands always. You will know what I mean when you go, but I can not wash my hands enough when I go.

5) Never go while you are running Tren. Sweat and aggression are killers in a swing club.

I am sure I have missed a few points, but that should do.

Most importantly, have a ball. It can be a total blast if you are safe and put your emotional baggage at the door.

Cheers....Sorry to ramble.

fast_eddie is offline Associate Member
    haha sounds like fun no clubs like that here tho

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Admit it, you took it up the butt and are embarrased about it. You can tell us, wes upport you in whatever you do bro.

tempbrit is offline Member
    I have been to a Swing Club or two in Canada. They do exist.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like a disgusting pit of disease

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey, this isn't EliteFitness.com.

Thread Information