Dally is offline The Dally Lama

I dunno about juice...not gonna do it again.

I mean I've been workin out for over 13 years, since I was a lil pup weighting in at 120 pounds ... 6 foot tall. After many many years and countless pairs of workout gloves... I got to my heaviest naturally 240 at 6 3.

Im now floating between 235 and 230 and in that last year I've done 2 cycles of tren ace and test prop. First time around I put on about 15 pounds of mostly water... a whole crapload of strength ran clomid/nolva/clen pct and still lost all of it. I should have used some trib and some other things but I didnt....and I drank every weekend like a fukin meathead, wastin it ALL away.

My second time around which I just finished up was some homemade gear that was seemingly half as effective as the "store bought" personally I think the tren was fake/underdosed/garbage the prop well, as cheap as it was, it put another 15 pounds on me, again mostly water. I didn't drink as much and my diet was not bang on so AGAIN, I fukked up the whole dam thing.

Plainly and simply I know NOW, that if your gonna do the sauce, for the love of gawd, do it right, do it soooo fukin right its not even funny.

I wish I could of listened to my own advice and did it properly the first/second time. You'd figure I woulda learnt from the first time. But, I didn't and ran another dumbass cycle and put on water and will again lose most of it.

What bothers me tho, is that I have ended up where I have started and don't look any better imo. I abused the livin hell outta my body for nothing all in all.

So, to all the newbs out there, if you thinkin of doin some, like I said do it right... or not at all, because the benefit of water weight is just that, NOTHING.

I probably won't ever do juice again, only because the "hunger"(Irish name for booze) is just too damn strong in me, I have to drink at least once every 2 weeks.....who am I kidding? once a week more likely ....TOPS, once every 2 weeks.

I know its horrible, but its the plain truth and juice is not right in that situation.

Maybe I should sit down and write everything out, write a diet up perfectly and stick to it....I can do it. I know I can.

FUK IT, IM DOIN IT ONCE MORE....this time its gonna be right....

nah, fuk it, who am I kidding, its summer, I HAVE to go to patios and bars and get hammed, I HAVE TO.

ohhh well.....

dammit

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    dood its synergestic w/ your diet
    diet first gear later
    you got a tite base so you should explode w/ proper diet but your kinda old so you might die....

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    dood its synergestic w/ your diet
    diet first gear later
    you got a tite base so you should explode w/ proper diet but your kinda old so you might die....

fuk I know.... but my bro just had a baby and my pops harvested some stem cells from the the embilical cord so I can get a parts I need...

ACTUALLY **** THAT >.. SEE, look I'm makin excuses ... thats it, gears done.

I hear ya on the diet tho. NOTHIN MORE TRUE. I saw a recognizable difference when i took my diet serious for a couple weeks. TOTAL difference. I agree. I guess I just need some help with my diet and get off the booze.

FUKIN booze, been around for a long damn time. I can't go past 2 weeks. I have to go out, I HAVE TO, and I end up drinkin.

fuk

you need shock collar!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    you need shock collar!

AHAHHAHAAA

DAMN MAN !! I HEAR THAT...

BUT, only if its gonna match my cack ring....then i'm set

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm try AAA lol

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Not triple A double A Alcoholics Anonymus...
    Yes, get off the alcohol and get and stay on a good diet. Write it out, stay on it for 8-12 wks. Take pics every day. Then binge for a while. Take pics of that too.
    Maybe with this, you'll have motivation for another cycle that you can stick with a good diet, free of alcohol. Remember, binge drinking kills your natty test for up to three days too.

tripple A is those people that help you when your car breaks down ... nice guys too.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    goodluck Dally

Thread Information