heem is offline New Member

IF you need apps or help see me

I'm curretly a student doing computerer network eningneering and cyber security Currently Im a tech and a do independent consulting. If you want it I got it just email at [email protected].

no spam

try to spam me and i will trace you down, and have your ISP shut off .TRUST me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm doing you guys a favor dont get cute and i will take care of you

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heem
    try to spam me and i will trace you down, and have your ISP shut off .TRUST me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm doing you guys a favor dont get cute and i will take care of you

I'm sure after the sweet post above...everyone will be just anxious to get programs from you....this after all is a community...and we are all out to help each other... trying to shut ones ISP down...is not a great way to make new friends.... but hey thats just my opinion...
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

my bad

all i was saying is don't try to spam me, I will take care of people as long as they don't cross that liine . I,m a compter geek who likes to lift I'm not the typical PC tech
    Last edited by heem; 03-12-2005 at 05:31 AM.

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    then my bad...i just read your first few posts..and ...ya came off...like a prick...sorry ....for the misjudgement..
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    same here I can help newbs out

any apps to movies to photoshop help

aspengc8 is offline Junior Member
    all i was saying is don't try to spam me, I will take care of people as long as they don't cross that liine . I,m a compter geek who likes to lift I'm not the typical PC tech
    When I was back in school, I do remember English as a prereq for any major curriculum.

O.T
    Quote Originally Posted by aspengc8
    When I was back in school, I do remember English as a prereq for any major curriculum.

When I was back in school, I remembered a lot of idiots who worried to much about shit that was not important and no one talked to them. It's the internet

aspengc8 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by O.T
    When I was back in school, I remembered a lot of idiots who worried to much about shit that was not important and no one talked to them. It's the internet
    Relax man, I was just having some fun. The way he worded his previous posts was humorous; I was merely adding to it.

O.T
    Alright

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    heem, what are they teaching you in cyber security?? I do computer forensics and teach computer network threat and computer network defense classes. well i did, but i quit 2 weeks ago because im moving overseas. just curious...

max

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    I'd like to know how you shut ones ISP down for spam?

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    heem, what are they teaching you in cyber security?? I do computer forensics and teach computer network threat and computer network defense classes. well i did, but i quit 2 weeks ago because im moving overseas. just curious...

max

Max, where did you teach? And what all did you teach?

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Geez how about just doing a screen capture and sending what your posting to your ISP or the people who you are stealing from? Not a good start to making new friendships with a post like that, or threat like that. Plus who uses their own ISP anyway with all the free anonymous proxies out there today?

rfbulletdude is offline Junior Member
    what if i want u to hack into someones comp since they use ping eliminators and wall hacks in this game i play

Thread Information