Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member

Finally starting a new job.

I have been looking to start an apprenticeship with a heating a refridgeration company for the last year and just the other day I got a phone number of a guy who is hiring apprentices. I called the guy up and talked with him for a few minutes and he wants me to start on Monday. This is just awsome, I've been stuck at this gonowhere job for the last year or so and I was actually getting quite depressed working there, it was a window and door factory and 90% of the guys I worked with were either potheads or crackheads, I worked afternoon shift which I hated because that basically make you a loner for the whole week, all my bros work a morning shift. So today's a good day, I'm gonna walk upstairs and give the boss a big .

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    I have been looking to start an apprenticeship with a heating a refridgeration company for the last year and just the other day I got a phone number of a guy who is hiring apprentices. I called the guy up and talked with him for a few minutes and he wants me to start on Monday. This is just awsome, I've been stuck at this gonowhere job for the last year or so and I was actually getting quite depressed working there, it was a window and door factory and 90% of the guys I worked with were either potheads or crackheads, I worked afternoon shift which I hated because that basically make you a loner for the whole week, all my bros work a morning shift. So today's a good day, I'm gonna walk upstairs and give the boss a big .

Congrats bro!! Good luck!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Maddawg
    Congrats bro!! Good luck!
    Thanks, Im gonna have to start training at night when all the teenie boppers are at the gym though, which is going to be different, but I guess you have to make some sacrifices to get ahead in life right.

Thread Information