Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Fvcking disgusted.. two of my mates kissed last night...

We had a works party last night, during the night one of the guys (who we've suspected of being queer) was flirting with one of my friends. He put a bet on that Johnny couldn't tell the difference between french kissing a guy over a chic!.

The dirty, nasty little bastards kissed!. Tongues, the whole works. I'm disgusted. I walked away and nearly puked.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    That's sick! But hey, as long as the dude's not tryin to kiss you... let them be little fifi's.

I'd have knocked them the fvck out if they tried to pull that shit on me!. Seriously, it was sickening to see it. Fvck PC correctness, thats just disgusting, nasty sh*t in front of straight guys.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I'd have knocked them the fvck out if they tried to pull that shit on me!. Seriously, it was sickening to see it. Fvck PC correctness, thats just disgusting, nasty sh*t in front of straight guys.
    Word, I hear ya.... I lived in South Beach Florida for a while and you see fudgepackers a dime a dozen.... Goddammit they scare me!

muscleboy25 is offline New Member
    nasty...how so? maybe i dont wanna see str8s kissin all over the damn place! i know many guys off boards who are cool with who i am and am floored when i hear such hate. ill post pics too...i am no small man by any means. i am a man...look like a man...act like a man....but i also happen to like men. big deal! a lot bigger issues in the world besides what two consenting ADULTS do.

Quote Originally Posted by muscleboy25
    nasty...how so? maybe i dont wanna see str8s kissin all over the damn place! i know many guys off boards who are cool with who i am and am floored when i hear such hate. ill post pics too...i am no small man by any means. i am a man...look like a man...act like a man....but i also happen to like men. big deal! a lot bigger issues in the world besides what two consenting ADULTS do.
    you're right... we are just ignorant and stuck in traditional views... at least I am... you are entitled to your opinion and from now on I will keep mine to myself. Sorry if I offended you.

Listen pal I could give a rats ass about you being a big or small man, and for the record I don't like seeing straight couples slobber over each other either. But these two were just disgusting, no consideration for people like me. I don't hate gays, I just hate them acting queer in front of me. Espically when two of them are my friends.

Listen pal I could give a rats ass about you being a big or small man, and for the record I don't like seeing straight couples slobber over each other either. But these two were just disgusting, no consideration for people like me. I don't hate gays, I just hate them acting queer in front of me. Espically when two of them are my friends.
    this is a more direct approach!lol

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    you're right... we are just ignorant and stuck in traditional views... at least I am... you are entitled to your opinion and from now on I will keep mine to myself. Sorry if I offended you.
    See, thats what these people do. Make people like you and me feel guilty for having traditional values. Voice your opinion, they don't mind voicing theirs and telling us how wrong we are!.

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    being gay is not normal.

fags can't reproduce naturaly, thus they are not normal and are not ment to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Paullusion
    being gay is not normal.

fags can't reproduce naturaly, thus they are not normal and are not ment to do so.

Lets not label gays as fags please. Seriously, the thread cuts close to the bone (no pun intended, lol) as it is. Lets not make it worse.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I personally think 2 guys kissing is gross let alone 2 of your friends doing it!
    I bounced at a gay bar for a few months so I don't have any problems w/ gay men...I just don't like seeing it.

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    haha

my bad. i'll refrain from user that term.

Lets not label gays as fags please. Seriously, the thread cuts close to the bone (no pun intended, lol) as it is. Lets not make it worse.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    See, thats what these people do. Make people like you and me feel guilty for having traditional values. Voice your opinion, they don't mind voicing theirs and telling us how wrong we are!.
    Damn Bouncer... this has got to be the first thing you've said that made actually think "Damn! He's right." I've never heard it put that way and I'll have to remember it for future use.

cjp85 is offline Member
    nasty...how so?
    2 grown men sucking on eachothers tongues is nasty to most people.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i would be pissed also

Vanmuscle is offline Junior Member
    what if they were two hot lesbians?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    now that would be diffrent

fast_eddie is offline Associate Member
    i have no problem with gay marriage as long as the chicks are hot !...haha yea i hate seeing anyone slobbering over anyone in public if it was 2 of my guy friends id prolly tell them to knock it off

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    He would be asking if he could join in, just like i would do, and any other normal male would do.!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanmuscle

Quote Originally Posted by Vanmuscle

This is a very good way of putting it... I guess you don't really look at it this way. Thanks for pointing that out, you gave me a completely different perspective on the matter.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    This thread is gay.

Sorry, had to say it before someone else did!!!!

BTW, I think it's f*cking disgusting as well, and I don't give a sh*t who doesn't like it.
    As Paullusion said it is not normal, and it's not.

To each his own of course, but keep that sh*t outta my sight.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    This thread is gay.

~SC~

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I personally think 2 guys kissing is gross let alone 2 of your friends doing it!
    I bounced at a gay bar for a few months so I don't have any problems w/ gay men...I just don't like seeing it.
    Bro are you serious?!?!...........why would gay bars need bouncers??

I'm not talking sh*t on gays because I know a couple of queer's but they don't act or say gay queer sh*t in front of me........But what kind of stuff did you see happen at the door? Just curious...

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    bro, all you gotta do is drive down sunset blvd. on the weekend, and watch that shit

Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    Bro are you serious?!?!...........why would gay bars need bouncers??

I'm not talking sh*t on gays because I know a couple of queer's but they don't act or say gay queer sh*t in front of me........But what kind of stuff did you see happen at the door? Just curious...
    I've seen footage of gay gangs in NY on 60 Minutes... they were the fruitiest bunch of lollypops ever!... BUT... They can fight!

Blog Entries
    Spartan warriors 3000 years ago, which were extremly strong were homos, no exception

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    bro, all you gotta do is drive down sunset blvd. on the weekend, and watch that shit
    Brutha I'm from Southern Cali.....I've seen some dude's that look better then chicks I've dated over here....ha ha ha......

Blog Entries
    that ture man, LA is wack nowadays, you can't trust a chick until she shows her thing

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    that ture man, LA is wack nowadays, you can't trust a chick until she shows her thing
    Good to know, I'm going there in a few weeks!lol

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, guys are forced to use a new pickup line now that's not very appealing to most women.....

"So, you're a woman, right??"

~SC~

mass junkie is offline banned
    Sorry Bouncer ole buddy but to see anyone in this day and age act so dead set against it.. like this thread for example Shouts "Hey I have homosexual tendencies and dont know how to deal with it"

Do interracial relationships bother you as well?

Not a flame (no pun intended )

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Sorry Bouncer ole buddy but to see anyone in this day and age act so dead set against it.. like this thread for example Shouts "Hey I have homosexual tendencies and dont know how to deal with it"

Do interracial relationships bother you as well?

Not a flame (no pun intended )
    No worries Bouncer..... he's just slowly hoping you have a thing for gay midget sex..... see he being a midget..... and well gay.... explains it.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I agree 100% with bouncer on this one.

It is so true how the "politically correct" try to make you feel bad about yourself/heritage if you have traditional christian values.

They want nothing more than to eradicate these values, and the sad part is that they are succeding quite well these days.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    funny, in the military i always heard the sayin "Thats as dumb as two boys kissing" .. make what you will with it.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    We had a works party last night, during the night one of the guys (who we've suspected of being queer) was flirting with one of my friends. He put a bet on that Johnny couldn't tell the difference between french kissing a guy over a chic!.

The dirty, nasty little bastards kissed!. Tongues, the whole works. I'm disgusted. I walked away and nearly puked.
    Lots of controversy about this . . . but what I want to know is, who won the bet?
    -Tock

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, who won the bet?

alevok Guest
    why did not u punch him on his mouth and say taste this butt pirate!

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yeah, guys are forced to use a new pickup line now that's not very appealing to most women.....

"So, you're a woman, right??"

~SC~
    Ahahahahaha.
    I heard a comic coment on that one time on Com Cen. Said that L.A. was the only place in the world you could go to and see a pretty girl walk by. Then five minutes later see an even prettier looking guy walk by.

Here's the weird part. My supervisor happend to be passing by and here this. At the time I had nice long hair. Then the supervisor made a comment as if they comic was referencing me. Should I be disgusted that my male supervisor thinks I'm pretty? Or just take it as a compliment?

Why am I against men kissing in public? I believe it's because I believe women are nicer to look at kissing. I believe all men are not as hot looking as women. And nobody likes to see ugly people kissing even if it's two different sexes doing it. Find some privacy and kiss there.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information