Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Flat Broke...!@%$#!

To make a long ass story short, i graduated from college in March and two days later moved to Texas. It is now almost 3 months later and i have had the worst luck of my life when it comes to finding a job. I have never in my life spent so much time unemployed.

WTF is wrong with this state?

And on top of it all i am staying in some shit town and the gym is beyond pathetic but i am doing what i have to do to maintain myself.

Now that i am flat broke tonight was my last night at this gym as i cannot pay the membership dues tommorow. I am figuring i will just become a cardio machine until the funds come back around, to let you know how bad this situation is the membership is only $45.

Has anyone one else run into this kinda problem? I am wondering if doing cardio 2x a day 5-7 days a week is way to much?

Any advice would help as i am jnot in my right mind with all this shit going on but i am not about to get so down about it and piss all my gains down the drain.

So what shall it be:

Cardio 2x a day

or

Cardio 1x a day (sometimes in the AM or sometimes in the PM)

Thanks in advance. I have not been on much lately as i have been real down about my situation, the only thing that makes me feel good is moving weight down at the gym and now thats gone. Damnit!!!!!!!!!!

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Personally, I'd ditch the internet connection and use the money I saved to pay my gym dues. Just me.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Why the hell did you move there? Or why do you stay there if things are so bad?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    What town ya in??? ANd yes the job market here in Texas pretty much sucks DICK depending on what city ya live in.

This is not my internet connection, do you think i would put the internet over gym? Get your head on straight pal.....

Why did i move here? Have family here, something new etc....

I am in the Dallas area, when i say i cannot get a job i mean cannot get a job as in the local farking Wal-Mart won't return my call. wtf is up with that?

So any suggestions on the amount of cardio?

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    This is not my internet connection, do you think i would put the internet over gym? Get your head on straight pal.....
    Yeah, like I know that, I don't know you, your situation...I'm not your pal, either. Good luck anyways.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think to much cardio will hurt.
    do weights at home EX........lift paint cans, rocks, your girlfriend what ever ya got.
    push ups, pull ups, dips. anything is better than nothing.
    good luck on the god hunt bro

Thread Information