Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HizGrl04 is offline New Member

Poll about cheating

This is just a survey. Be Honest.
    If you have a girlfriend,(or boyfriend) if not, just pretend you have one:
    Would you cheat on him or her if you were guaranteed they would never find out about it? Or do you have the discipline to say, this isn't right, and break up with them first or just turn the offer down??

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Nope.. Karma.. what you do.. comes back to you

I agree. I would not, I'm just curious if there are people that actually would.
    I was afraid someone might get the idea that I'm asking for advice. I'm not.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by HizGrl04
    I agree. I would not, I'm just curious if there are people that actually would.
    I was afraid someone might get the idea that I'm asking for advice. I'm not.

oddly enough your avatar or login name is HIZ girl....

meaning like your humpin another guys girl and your wondering if what shes doin is horrible and its conflicting with the fact that your starting to get feelings for her and are "wondering" cause your unsure if she is gonna do it to you if you and her start it up together and your trying to figure out if she is a piece of trash cheatin biatch.

or ... maybe not.

ultimo is offline Associate Member
    definitly would not cheat

jon_83 is offline Junior Member
    i couldn't do it i would feel to guilty afterwards

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Nah bro. If you want someone else, show some respect and leave the person you are with. Karma's not even the reason, that just says "I'm not doing it because it will come back"....how about, "I'm not doing it just because it's wrong and hurtful"

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    oddly enough your avatar or login name is HIZ girl....

meaning like your humpin another guys girl and your wondering if what shes doin is horrible and its conflicting with the fact that your starting to get feelings for her and are "wondering" cause your unsure if she is gonna do it to you if you and her start it up together and your trying to figure out if she is a piece of trash cheatin biatch.

or ... maybe not.
    Possibly, but maybe "he" is a "she"

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont cheat! and i beleive its a "she" also...

OG

Yes I am a SHE. I didn't even think I'd come off as a guy. Sorry!!!
    No, honestly I'm trying to figure out how many guys actually would or if its more of a stereotype anymore.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I couldn't cheat.... I'm with someone cause I care about them and could never purposly hurt someone I care about.... if I'm that attracted to someone else than it's time to consider moving on instead of cheating.

Yes I am a SHE. I didn't even think I'd come off as a guy. Sorry!!!
    No, honestly I'm trying to figure out how many guys actually would or if its more of a stereotype anymore.
    Definitely a stereotype. Percentage wise, girls cheat just as much as guys IMO

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    No, I would never cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Definitely a stereotype. Percentage wise, girls cheat just as much as guys IMO
    I agree bro. I hear more stories about women cheating then men. IMHO the rolls have almost reversed. The men act like women ( wanting a relationship ), and the women are acting like men ( going out and hooking up for the night ). Its sad really!

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    I agree bro. I hear more stories about women cheating then men. IMHO the rolls have almost reversed. The men act like women ( wanting a relationship ), and the women are acting like men ( going out and hooking up for the night ). Its sad really!

OG
    Yep.... every girl I've been serious with have cheated on me..... except the one I'm with now. Hard to trust anymore......

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I stuck my foot into the cheaters world for a brief second but somehow I was able to get the strength not to go through with it. Temptation is a powerful foe! as is a round, large and beautiful tail

2 women have cheated on me, I caught them, beat the living shi*t outta them... jokin, dumped em and they came crawlin back? why?

I dont know, its something that they did they say because the person at the time was there.... and they needed that from them at that time.

whatever.

personally I dont care. I've come to expect it, Ive come to a point now, where I see relationships as being so fricken flimsy and fragile they can break at any point.

I guess thats what happens when your whole life your pops had women coming and staying for abit, and I would get sorta attached and then boom GONE... never to be seen again.

I expect her/them to leave ... all of em, its just a matter of time.

I cheated on one of my girls, not full out, I made out with a couple chicks at once and they performed a little....

but never did it after that, it loses it charm rather quickly and once I know I can bang a chick, I tend to not really care to so much after I find that I can.

Crazylegs is offline Banned
    Why would it hurt them? If oyu have a relationship that would never negatively impact your primary relationship, and would make oyu happy and possibly happier in your current relationship why not? I have a friend who is a therapist and in a 15 yr study of women who come into his practice he has them fill out an anonymous poll asking this exact question. The results are about 98% of about 10,000 women answer "yes" to this question. So its not a gender thing

What if I were to ask any of th epeople that say its a "karma" thing Do you honestly believe that there is a cosmic force that directs pleasure or happyness in the unerverse? How bout do black cats bring bad luck? As a fact that most people do not recognize we make our own happiness and we make our own descisions to bring happyness to our lives. Once our basic needs are met with a mate there is always something needed. For those who dissagree are just lying to yourselves and dont really want to admit that there sense of reality may not be true.

I read time and time again that "woman are whacked" or crazy why does she do this why does she do that? Its not her fault But the reason people cheat are because they are not fullfilled. This is why they may see a little different from men. We as men have done several things that have worked against us. First we have made women sexual repressed we want them to be sexual introverted except in the bedroom. Second we train them from birth about this fairytale life they are going to get when they meet mr right. So they have it in their mind this is how its going to be and when its not they tend to run. Third most guys try to validate their own manhood by buying things and truly re-enforcing the beliefs that buying her affection is the way to motivate her into loving me. In return she has her basic needs met and not what really matters so she cheats, not to hurt anyone but to fullfill or learn what she need and bring it back to the the primary relationship. I know I have run off a little but use the information for what you all believe. To all you dogs I mean guys your liers..lol

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I concur Crazylegs.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazylegs
    Why would it hurt them? If oyu have a relationship that would never negatively impact your primary relationship, and would make oyu happy and possibly happier in your current relationship why not? I have a friend who is a therapist and in a 15 yr study of women who come into his practice he has them fill out an anonymous poll asking this exact question. The results are about 98% of about 10,000 women answer "yes" to this question. So its not a gender thing

What if I were to ask any of th epeople that say its a "karma" thing Do you honestly believe that there is a cosmic force that directs pleasure or happyness in the unerverse? How bout do black cats bring bad luck? As a fact that most people do not recognize we make our own happiness and we make our own descisions to bring happyness to our lives. Once our basic needs are met with a mate there is always something needed. For those who dissagree are just lying to yourselves and dont really want to admit that there sense of reality may not be true.

I read time and time again that "woman are whacked" or crazy why does she do this why does she do that? Its not her fault But the reason people cheat are because they are not fullfilled. This is why they may see a little different from men. We as men have done several things that have worked against us. First we have made women sexual repressed we want them to be sexual introverted except in the bedroom. Second we train them from birth about this fairytale life they are going to get when they meet mr right. So they have it in their mind this is how its going to be and when its not they tend to run. Third most guys try to validate their own manhood by buying things and truly re-enforcing the beliefs that buying her affection is the way to motivate her into loving me. In return she has her basic needs met and not what really matters so she cheats, not to hurt anyone but to fullfill or learn what she need and bring it back to the the primary relationship. I know I have run off a little but use the information for what you all believe. To all you dogs I mean guys your liers..lol
    Ummmm ok.... don't really care about all the stuff you learned in your psychology class.... point blank, if ya love someone you shouldn't purpsoly hurt them, be respectful enough to break up and move on, not **** around on them. So you're saying the girls that cheated on me weren't sluts.... and that it wasn't their fault they snuck behind my back and allowed other guys to stick their dicks in them while coming home to me each night claiming to love me..... ok.

Spoken like a true cheater.....Just because you cheat on whoever your with doesnt mean "ALL" men cheat. I take offense to that to be honest! I have never, nor will i ever cheat on someone im in love with!!

OG

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Ummmm ok.... don't really care about all the stuff you learned in your psychology class.... point blank, if ya love someone you shouldn't purpsoly hurt them, be respectful enough to break up and move on, not **** around on them. So you're saying the girls that cheated on me weren't sluts.... and that it wasn't their fault they snuck behind my back and allowed other guys to stick their dicks in them while coming home to me each night claiming to love me..... ok.
    Its not a psycology class but thanks for your educated opinion.. Dude I am not saying that your situation they were not sluts, perhaps they were and apparently you have not been able to let go of the feelings it left you with. Seroiusly though if it doesnt NEGATIVELY effect the primary relationship. I wasnt in your situation so I cant speak for what you women did but they probably still did love you.

I agree with Big Texan. If youre not ready to commit to a relationship 100% and be faithful, why bother getting into it?

Its not a psycology class but thanks for your educated opinion.. Dude I am not saying that your situation they were not sluts, perhaps they were and apparently you have not been able to let go of the feelings it left you with. Seroiusly though if it doesnt NEGATIVELY effect the primary relationship. I wasnt in your situation so I cant speak for what you women did but they probably still did love you.
    Oh I've let go of the feelings bro. Hell I've even become really good friends with my ex-wife and talk regularly. I just don't see how cheating on someone you love can ever be a good thing. Unless agreed upon by both adults in the relationship... no good can come from it, and usually no good can come from it even if both agree to the sleeping around.

ITs called having a conscience bro...If you can go out and cheat on your girl and then come back and look her in the eyes then you have no conscience.....But i still love you cpt...hahaha

OG

I used to think the same way "every guy cheats", because back then I did, my friends did, everyone did. Why? Because we were all unhappy and too cowardly to do the right thing. We wanted to have the best of both worlds, the proverbial cake. I'm now married to a woman that is truly my best friend. Not only would it drive me insane if I cheated on her, it would kill me to see her hurt by my betrayal. No thanks. She has everything I need. More frequent sex would be nice mind you...but you can't have it all.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    it wasn't their fault they snuck behind my back and allowed other guys to stick their dicks in them while coming home to me each night claiming to love me..... ok.

thats right about worthy of some heavy HEAVY lashings about the facial area.

damn that makes me madder than a stirred up hornets nest!!

(I said that cause your from Texas and Texans say stuff like that dont they? ... EH?)

Liers

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    thats right about worthy of some heavy HEAVY lashings about the facial area.

damn that makes me madder than a stirred up hornets nest!!

(I said that cause your from Texas and Texans say stuff like that dont they? ... EH?)
    LMAO!!! Close bro...close.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    This is just a survey.
    You forgot to make this a poll. Woulda been easier to collect the data.

Liers
    Its spelled liars. newbie.

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    More frequent sex would be nice mind you...but you can't have it all.

sure you can ... ever heard of RUPIES?

ahhaha

thats terrible, I'm goin to hell ...

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Its spelled "eat my ass dick"

Cheaters are scumbags. Crazylegs I bet if you had the chance to bone my wife you would huh?

Cheaters are scumbags. Crazylegs I bet if you had the chance to bone my wife you would huh?
    Only if she hasnt been used right.. Its probably pretty good once I get passed the used part...lol j/k bro

I just am sorry if I hurt anyones feelings just a feeling that I bleiev a lot of people feel that eventually they act on it jmo

It kills me how cheaters try and make themselves feel better by saying "everyone else is doing it." No everyone else is not. Just the lying assholes with no conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    It kills me how cheaters try and make themselves feel better by saying "everyone else is doing it." No everyone else is not. Just the lying assholes with no conscience.
    Why owuld you judge me? Better yet why do you feel the need to feel justified in judging me? Most people think we as steroid users are the same as a junkie or crackhead, and we ask not to be judged cause we know better. Now if someones religion said they could have more than 1 wife, what justifcation would you have then? Maybe if people would just except that their high morale satndards in which they believe are true could except for amoment might not be as true as they believe, the world would be peaceful. I truly believ that my word is my bond, and I do not imply to anyone that I date that I am faithful. If its their belief that they think so thats just their own process for security. To those who believe you cant love more than one woman because its wrong, you can love your mother and your sister and your grandmother all at the same time, should one over the other feel slighted? Or is this just a way for men to feel more in control that another man will not win the effections of his wife/girlfriend.. Just thought I would ask

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I have been cheated on .. it didnt feel good. but i didn't go after her. I decked him instead:P

jimihendryx is offline Associate Member
    Never have.

Never will.

If I find someone better, and have a better connection with them... I'll move on.

But I'll be honest about it... or at least not bs and lie about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information