Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734

    Why does Taiboxa not have a custom AR name?

    I'm by no means a helpful, knowledgeable person on this board, personally I'm a waste of server space...BUT, I can recognize when someone IS.

    I mean the guy has been around a short time yes, but by no means has NOT contributed to this board over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....and over and over and over...

    Not only is the guy a lighthearted funny character on a consistent basis, but he's pretty knowledgeable and really helpful at that. The guy has really gained my respect and I'm sure quite a few others here in a very short period of time.

    I still think he's heghay but I think he deserves to get at least some recognition for all the time and HELP he's put in, since here.


    Werd.

  2. #2
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    nah hes gay and i hate him
    dally just cuz he dumped u u dont have to kiss his ass to get him back PM's r there for a reason !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    yes u r a waste of server space .....so am i

    well i think he can get a custom title all he has to do is pm the mods altho...........

  3. #3
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    i think he just need's to pm a mod and thay can sort it out for him

  4. #4
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    i think he just need's to pm a mod and thay can sort it out for him
    dikless is alive he says hi

  5. #5
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    How much did he pay you to write this?



    I am sure if he really cared about it, he would mention it to one of us himself brutha.

    ~SC~

    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I'm by no means a helpful, knowledgeable person on this board, personally I'm a waste of server space...BUT, I can recognize when someone IS.

    I mean the guy has been around a short time yes, but by no means has NOT contributed to this board over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....and over and over and over...

    Not only is the guy a lighthearted funny character on a consistent basis, but he's pretty knowledgeable and really helpful at that. The guy has really gained my respect and I'm sure quite a few others here in a very short period of time.

    I still think he's heghay but I think he deserves to get at least some recognition for all the time and HELP he's put in, since here.


    Werd.

  6. #6
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    BTW Dally, u can have Jessica Simpson's cooch, but ALBA IS MINE!!!!!!!!



    ~SC~

  7. #7
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,966
    He is sleeping with management or suking the right sticks:P

  8. #8
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettylittlepest
    He is sleeping with management or suking the right sticks:P

    tai? u sure i thot u .............................. jk

  9. #9
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    BTW Dally, u can have Jessica Simpson's cooch, but ALBA IS MINE!!!!!!!!



    ~SC~

    NO.... NO.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    JESSIIICCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA UUUUM

    noooooooooooooo

    not swole cat... he's too .... UMMMM ... hes too ... ahhh

    FUK



    dammit... you win....ya bastard!

  10. #10
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I'm by no means a helpful, knowledgeable person on this board, personally I'm a waste of server space...BUT, I can recognize when someone IS.

    I mean the guy has been around a short time yes, but by no means has NOT contributed to this board over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....and over and over and over...

    Not only is the guy a lighthearted funny character on a consistent basis, but he's pretty knowledgeable and really helpful at that. The guy has really gained my respect and I'm sure quite a few others here in a very short period of time.

    I still think he's heghay but I think he deserves to get at least some recognition for all the time and HELP he's put in, since here.


    Werd.
    GET OFF YOUR KNEES DALLY!!!!!!!! your making me jealous!

  11. #11
    MatrixGuy's Avatar
    MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK, Lancashire
    Posts
    5,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I'm by no means a helpful, knowledgeable person on this board, personally I'm a waste of server space...BUT, I can recognize when someone IS.

    I mean the guy has been around a short time yes, but by no means has NOT contributed to this board over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....and over and over and over...

    Not only is the guy a lighthearted funny character on a consistent basis, but he's pretty knowledgeable and really helpful at that. The guy has really gained my respect and I'm sure quite a few others here in a very short period of time.

    I still think he's heghay but I think he deserves to get at least some recognition for all the time and HELP he's put in, since here.


    Werd.
    awwwwww, how cheesy!
    Very true though. He's got knowledge coming out of every hole.

  12. #12
    fast_eddie's Avatar
    fast_eddie is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    caaanada
    Posts
    227
    tai is my hero, and if anyone deserves a title its him !

  13. #13
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    NO.... NO.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    JESSIIICCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA UUUUM

    noooooooooooooo

    not swole cat... he's too .... UMMMM ... hes too ... ahhh

    FUK



    dammit... you win....ya bastard!
    YAY!!!!!!!!



    ~SC~

  14. #14
    Jantzen4k's Avatar
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    $ Make The World Go Round
    Posts
    3,388




    if you love taiboxa so much dally, why dont you marry him!!!

  15. #15
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k




    if you love taiboxa so much dally, why dont you marry him!!!

    you dont mind divorcing him?

  16. #16
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    you dont mind divorcing him?
    ROFL OMG that is best eva

    yessir your a true Drunk to the heart and i admire you SIR!

  17. #17
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ROFL OMG that is best eva

    yessir your a true Drunk to the heart and i admire you SIR!

    I have a few drinks and I admire me too...ALOT.


    I mean LOOK AT MY FACE!!!


    I'm sooo SEXY!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •