Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

Exclamation Everyone please read

It’s been brought to the attention of the moderators that some people talk badly about AR on other boards.
    I’ll keep it real simple: If you don’t like AR and its policies then why are you here? No one is forcing you to stay here!
    We try and make this board comfortable for everyone, so if you have a problem with a particular thing then PM any mod and it will be looked into. Also if you have a suggestion post it up in the appropriate forum and someone will get back to you.

Now I’m not saying that this is the only board you should be a member of, nor am I trying to limit your free speech, but if the people that are constantly talking sh!t on other boards have such a problem with AR then please go somewhere else. If not…You will be removed.

Any mod, vet or anyone else for that matter has anything to add please feel free to do so.

Thanks,

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    great post bro!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Agreed. If you want to be here you're more then welcome. If not, leave. People who talk sh*t about others behind their backs are cowards IMO.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd like to add one more thing:

"Don't sh*t where you eat".

In addition, we are not concerned with what you think of this board, what you say about us (plenty has been said about me and I've chosen to not respond and I will not respond), but don't think that you can flame to your heart's content and pass judgement on us at other locations, and not suffer some kind of ramifications here when you come back and attempt to greet us with a fake ass smile.

You indeed will.

This post from MBaraso echoes all of our feelings (those in charge here) and is one final END ALL to the posts/questions about "why did so and so get banned", (which won't ever be answered, so don't waste your time typing) and is to address those threads at other locations that deal with the degrading and attempt to defame A.R. for whatever reason. (Usually jealousy or hindsight about a f-up that got him/her banned) If this is such a bad place, and is so "dead", and is such a "joke" filled with "incompetent mods and nothing but newbies", I find it VERY IRONIC that it's one of the hottest topics of discussion at other locations.

That game is so "SEE THROUGH", I've nicknamed those threads "Saran Wrap".

There will be no more bickering, use your common sense in what you write no matter where you write it, because it will come back to bite you in the ass one day.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 06-02-2005 at 12:07 PM.

Word.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Here's an example:
    "do they monitor the people here and ban you over at AR if yoru loyal here? JW ..2
    im not banned yet becasue i posted over there yesterday for answers to a legit gear question and i got the stupidest answers... they are a bunch of idiots over there now..."

Now the person that posted this...Can u step forward and tell us why we're idiots?
    If we're such idiots then why did u bother coming over here and posting a question yesterday to see if you gear was legit?

My feelings are that if you talk shit about AR or it's statt anywhere, you should be and will be banned here.

If you talk shit about SwoleCat in a dream, you better wake up and apologize, or your ass will be banned. You'll get 0 tolerance for that shit from me.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I'm new here.. u seem alright

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    and if u pm sage for any more source checks u should be banned as well................geeeez, look at all those blue names.............go bother them.................

jbol is offline Senior Member
    What about a certain mod here that talks sh*t about the mods over there? I think that has alot to do with it.
    Last edited by jbol; 06-02-2005 at 01:07 PM.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Word.
    Dammit! You beat me to it.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    It’s been brought to the attention of the moderators that some people talk badly about AR on other boards.
    I’ll keep it real simple: If you don’t like AR and its policies then why are you here? No one is forcing you to stay here!
    We try and make this board comfortable for everyone, so if you have a problem with a particular thing then PM any mod and it will be looked into. Also if you have a suggestion post it up in the appropriate forum and someone will get back to you.

Now I’m not saying that this is the only board you should be a member of, nor am I trying to limit your free speech, but if the people that are constantly talking sh!t on other boards have such a problem with AR then please go somewhere else. If not…You will be removed.

Any mod, vet or anyone else for that matter has anything to add please feel free to do so.

Thanks,
    I challenge anyone to find one post here or any other board where I've said anything negative about AR or any other board (well, except for Elite, but they are easy to make fun of).

But this is just retarded. In my opinion you guys are just fanning the flames. If you truly don't care what people say on other boards, why do you keep bringing it up?

I'll say it again...

WHO CARES????

*ANTIDOTE* is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    and if u pm sage for any more source checks u should be banned as well................geeeez, look at all those blue names.............go bother them.................
    u go mail
    u got mail

One last thing. AR is the 3,000 pound gorilla in this spectrum. You really should be so afraid of any other board. You don't hear Coca-Cola complaining about what RC Cola says. You don't hear the NFL complaining about what the CFL says. You don't hear the Democrats and Republicans complaining about what Ralph Nader says.

The more you guys bring this up, the more attention you're giving the other boards. I didn't even know one particular new board existed until everyone started getting banned.

Just be at peace knowing AR is the biggest and stop being b!tches.

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    If you truly don't care what people say on other boards, why do you keep bringing it up?

I'll say it again...

WHO CARES????
    It's because there are certain people who talk all nice and friendly when they're on AR, and then talk total sh*t about us on other boards.

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

No one is forcing you to be here. If you dislike us, then leave and go talk sh*t about us elsewhere. But don't expect to be able to do both, cuz you will be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    It's because there are certain people who talk all nice and friendly when they're on AR, and then talk total sh*t about us on other boards.

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

No one is forcing you to be here. If you dislike us, then leave and go talk sh*t about us elsewhere. But don't expect to be able to do both, cuz you will be banned.
    I dislike very few people here, there, or anywhere. But seriously, there are WAY more posts here about "the drama" than on any other board.

ADMIN, please hear this. I have done little more than lurk on AR for quite a while and it's because of all of this retarded posturing about who has the biggest internet c0ck and who is going to ban who. It's becoming impossible to open any thread without rolling my eyes and saying "Christ, here we go again."

Jesus, treat them like your kid brother. Ignore them and they'll go away.

Just be at peace knowing AR is the biggest and stop being b!tches.
    We aren't being bitches, but others are being duplicitous.

It's not about being the biggest or the baddest. What if someone you knew was talking sh*t behind your back, while sucking up to you when they were with you. Would it matter if you were bigger and badder then him? This is a matter of principle, We don't want people who act all nice when they're here, and then sh*t on us when they're on other boards.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I dislike very few people here, there, or anywhere. But seriously, there are WAY more posts here about "the drama" than on any other board.

ADMIN, please hear this. I have done little more than lurk on AR for quite a while and it's because of all of this retarded posturing about who has the biggest internet c0ck and who is going to ban who. It's becoming impossible to open any thread without rolling my eyes and saying "Christ, here we go again."

If that is the case and you're tired of it, then lurk somewhere else. Plain and simple.

If I didnt like something or was tired of it I would just go do something else that I enjoyed.

point of the post is not to talk shit then come here with a fake smile on you face.

also there is not one spot in this thread where a Mod has mentioned another board. If there I need to double read the thread and have you actually pointout where a Mod has bad mouthed another board.

This is one small community in the midst of a big community and if you dont like being here then go to another realm and lurk or post up.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I challenge anyone to find one post here or any other board where I've said anything negative about AR or any other board (well, except for Elite, but they are easy to make fun of).

But this is just retarded. In my opinion you guys are just fanning the flames. If you truly don't care what people say on other boards, why do you keep bringing it up?

I'll say it again...

WHO CARES????
    This was the final end all and explanation that if one DOES talk sh*t elsewhere and is caught, you are gone from here.

That was the point of the thread.

~SC~

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Ive been to a couple other boards. It was like hollering in an empty gym.

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Exactly.

~SC~

We aren't being bitches, but others are being duplicitous.

It's not about being the biggest or the baddest. What if someone you knew was talking sh*t behind your back, while sucking up to you when they were with you. Would it matter if you were bigger and badder then him? This is a matter of principle, We don't want people who act all nice when they're here, and then sh*t on us when they're on other boards.
    I'm a senior executive in a large, international company. People suck up to me and then talk $hit about me behind my back EVERY SINGLE DAY. And you know what? No, I don't give a fvck. You know why? Because I know I'm bigger and badder than them and they aren't worth my attention.

Yes, but it's much easier for us to fire these assclowns, so therein lies a difference.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    If that is the case and you're tired of it, then lurk somewhere else. Plain and simple.

If I didnt like something or was tired of it I would just go do something else that I enjoyed.

point of the post is not to talk shit then come here with a fake smile on you face.

also there is not one spot in this thread where a Mod has mentioned another board. If there I need to double read the thread and have you actually pointout where a Mod has bad mouthed another board.

This is one small community in the midst of a big community and if you dont like being here then go to another realm and lurk or post up.
    Are there any other mods that want to say the same thing? "If you don't like it, go somewhere else."

Do any of you guys GET IT? I DO like it here. But I liked it a lot better 3 months ago. All I'm saying is let the flames die down. Let things get back to normal.

You guys can totally disregard my opinions. I don't really care. I'm hoenstly just trying to be CONSTRUCTIVE, not DESTRUCTIVE like the appearance of many others. Swole is the only one in this thread that's ever had my back so his opinion is the only one I give any concern to. If the rest of you just want to tell me to take my ass somewhere else, so be it.

Is this another example of mods NOT fanning the flames?

Oral Turinabol dosing?/half life

I'm a senior executive in a large, international company. People suck up to me and then talk $hit about me behind my back EVERY SINGLE DAY. And you know what? No, I don't give a fvck. You know why? Because I know I'm bigger and badder than them and they aren't worth my attention.
    I guess you and I just differ on this point. If someone I know says "you're a real good friend" to my face, and then says "Fu*k him, he's a piece of sh*t" behind my back.

Well, that speaks a lot about that person, and I don't want anything to do with him.

I guess you and I just differ on this point. If someone I know says "you're a real good friend" to my face, and then says "Fu*k him, he's a piece of sh*t" behind my back.

Well, that speaks a lot about that person, and I don't want anything to do with him.
    Fine we disagree. I've made my point. I understand nothing is going to change.

Peace.

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    this is being taken FAR too seriously..IT'S A MESSAGE BOARD!

BadMan you're a good guy here at this board, I believe you should kick it and help us/me do what you've been doing since I've known ya!

As for those other threads, those were covered in another thread already, so I'd like to ask that we not forget the reason for this thread which is to just watch what one says at other locations because ramifications do arise from such occurrences.

Gym time for me!

Peace!

~SC~

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    *sigh*
    Whore.

decadbal is offline Banned
    where is all the AR love dammit

I got some 'love' for you Deca ...and Bad man we need a camera man... lol...get your ass into the honeymoon suite

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Atleast iv got chicken...

OG

F.I.L.F.
    You know it!

You know it!

WHAT THE????

lol...j/k Bad_man...sorta lol

lol...j/k Bad_man...sorta lol
    Dude, I know you want me. Just come out and say it.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    It's as simple as this... I myself am on alot of boards...
    Some of those boards don't like other boards...

(Big Surprise Right?)

But I always try to carry myself the same, because really my name
    on the boards and rep is all you guys know me by for the most part...
    Same goes for everyone else... If I have something to say to someone
    by all means I do it, I'll usually try to keep it private as the whole net
    community doesn't need to know my feelings, but this pointless drama
    of talking shit about AR or any other board on the net for that matter
    makes me ask why?

Just avoid the board if you dislike it so fuking much...

No one makes you sign on here or anywhere in the first place...

AR isn't the first board I've seen this drama on because of another
    board that was started or a board where some people feel they need
    to side with... If your whole reason for being here is to cause drama
    then by all means take your ass somewhere else, because I know I
    don't need to hear anymore bullshit everyday I sign on here then I
    already do...

The idea of the boards is to gain knowledge, maybe make some friendships
    and learn and share what we all proclaim to love... Lifting, our goals, alot
    of other interests, whatever..

I never signed up for any board to deal with stupid drama... It's not what
    these boards are for in the first place... Maybe go sign up for some daytime
    soap opera board if drama is your thing...

I'm kind of sick of seeing it day in and day out... End of story...

Either add to the board in a positive way or leave...
    And then you're free to spend more time on maybe some other board
    you proclaim to love so much more adding something positive to that
    board... It really isn't all that complicated...

And for anyone saying I miss the Old AR, the way it use to be...

Well so do I and I'd like it to go back to being that way or as close
    as possible, and in order to do that all this stupid shit needs to end..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information