Polska is offline Anabolic Member

I love a good night out at the clubs....

Its 4:45am... I went out thursday night, friday night and now tonight.

You know sometimes you get hot and that shit just sits with you for awhile. I had girls all over me tonight...... which is a rarity because a lot of the time I am reserved and laid back so I don't attract that much attention to myself.

But sometimes when you go out you just feel that vibe that draws women to you... I had three girls fighting over me tonight. two were gorgeous, one ok looking. I had no beer goggles so I could see these girls for what they really were. hahah

Anyways time for bed......g'nite bros

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    Its 4:45am... I went out thursday night, friday night and now tonight.

You know sometimes you get hot and that shit just sits with you for awhile. I had girls all over me tonight...... which is a rarity because a lot of the time I am reserved and laid back so I don't attract that much attention to myself.

But sometimes when you go out you just feel that vibe that draws women to you... I had three girls fighting over me tonight. two were gorgeous, one ok looking. I had no beer goggles so I could see these girls for what they really were. hahah

Anyways time for bed......g'nite bros
    Lucky bast*** Wish i was in your shoes!

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    It's a funny thing , somtimes you just feel that vibe , and you know your gonna be the man tonight . Rare in my case , but when it comes i cheerish it .

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    i hate clubs i always end up fighting.......

I have no confidence what so ever so if i ever go into a club, i always have to have some alcohol in me to get the confidence.. sad or what?

no offense to ppl that enjoy clubbing but.....
    its ****ing useless , unless u cant find women then yeah go to bars and clubs other than its useless and if i still went to clubs and bars i wouldve been dead by now so no thnx

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    I have no confidence what so ever so if i ever go into a club, i always have to have some alcohol in me to get the confidence.. sad or what?
    and u think every1 there is sober or smth

IMO clubs r crap neway

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    and u think every1 there is sober or smth

IMO clubs r crap neway
    Yep! Although, if your looking for someone they say the best place to find sum1 is a club

Yep! Although, if your looking for someone they say the best place to find sum1 is a club
    Gold's gym is full of hotter women so i just go workout there once a month or smth to get some numbers then go back to where i orginially work out

All depends on the quality of girl you want . For a 1 night stand , sure......but do you wanna relationship with someone who puts out so easly?

Then again , theres always exceptions .

Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    All depends on the quality of girl you want . For a 1 night stand , sure......but do you wanna relationship with someone who puts out so easly?

Then again , theres always exceptions .
    y would some1 want a relationship??

Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    All depends on the quality of girl you want . For a 1 night stand , sure......but do you wanna relationship with someone who puts out so easly? Then again , theres always exceptions .
    It's a raaaare thing to find a good girl at a nightclub. Most have their guard up and are just there to kick it with their girlfriends. So unless you're introduced by a friend or friend of a friend, your odds suck. Now for one nighters the only requirement is some decent game and a good eye for those that are cock hungry. But you can't turn a ho into a house wife. too bad

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    y would some1 want a relationship??
    I would! Then again, it wud probably mess my gym work up.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    cool story but did you seal the deal, I mean all that work and and your back home alone. I agree can't turn a ho into a housewife.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i havent hit up clubs lately myself, had an ex that goes to clubs every nite with her friends and basically they would get with a new guys every nite, now i just kind of feel like the majorty of girls at clubs are dirty, clubs are ok for having fun with ur friends and ect... but in terms of hooking up with girls from them, just not my thing....

I would! Then again, it wud probably mess my gym work up.
    other than sex y would some1 need a relationship ?? not a sexist or nething i hate ppl like that(check my posts in politics forums if u dont believe)

but it the whole relationship thing sounds stupid to me

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    cool story but did you seal the deal, I mean all that work and and your back home alone. I agree can't turn a ho into a housewife.
    Nah I didn't take anyone home but I wasn't there for that. I was out with a buddy for his 26th and I was his ride, so I went pretty much where he wanted to go. I couldn't leave him hangin on his birthday in favor of a broad. I got two of the girls' numbers. even though I doubt I'll call them

Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    i just kind of feel like the majorty of girls at clubs are dirty, clubs are ok for having fun with ur friends and ect... but in terms of hooking up with girls from them, just not my thing....
    My feelings exactly. I value my junk way too much, I am not that big on one nighters.... I love going downtown on a chick but wouldn't do it on a stranger, you don't know what she's got. There goes half the fun. I also love going bareback and hate domes with a passion, but even doing a girl with a dome on would leave me paranoid.

This girl I know who's a friend of a friend has herpes and goes home with a different sucker every time she goes out. You would not be able to tell at all by looking at her; she looks like the classiest girl ever and lives in an upper class neighbourhood. you just never know if they go with you and that's what scares me.

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    My feelings exactly. I value my junk way too much, I am not that big on one nighters.... I love going downtown on a chick but wouldn't do it on a stranger, you don't know what she's got. There goes half the fun. I also love going bareback and hate domes with a passion, but even doing a girl with a dome on would leave me paranoid.

This girl I know who's a friend of a friend has herpes and goes home with a different sucker every time she goes out. You would not be able to tell at all by looking at her; she looks like the classiest girl ever and lives in an upper class neighbourhood. you just never know if they go with you and that's what scares me.

HAA , i know a girl just like that . Hot , total slut , herpies .

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    eewww herpes....i would sue!!

Thread Information