The Men Who Shot Kennedy

...just been watching the history channel. they had this 4 part story on the whole cover up on the kennedy assasination..who do you think done it...goverment incl CIA, FBI, MOB, CASTRO...i personally feel it was the goverment with help from the mob...theres noway anyone can say he was shot from behind..that zephruda film is graphic and thats something "they" didnt plan on getting out to the public...so who dunnit???

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    That's one for the books boyz, nobody can figure that one out!!!

There was that movie, I'm not sure what it was call, Kevin Costner played the lawyer, based on true story, I think it was just simply called "JFK" not sure. But at the end of the movie, they said that they had some FBI evidence or some shit like that, but because it's confidential, by law, it has to wait about 40-50 years before it can be revealed to the public. So I think sometime in 2020 or something, the evidence will be brought forward, right now it's just sitting in some filing cabinet in some office the basement of some building

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    I recently saw the movie JFK. It was a really good film but doesn't give you any solid suspects. I'm going to read more about Jim Garrison's work.

Based on what I know about the mob, I really don't think they were involved in any way shape or form, except for possibly finances. As far as the actual physical assassination, IMO the mob wasn't involved. I've read alot about the Luchesi mafia clan. All their "hits" were upclose, point blank range. They never had any sharp shooters. I know it doesn't mean shit, but this is also true in most "mob movies". That's just my 2 cents.

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    The mob got him in office. Then when it came time to do favors for the mob, he said no way, so they had him wacked.

You wonder about the Kennedy curse? The entire Kennedy estate was made during prohabition. A Kennedy worked with the mob and made millions (just like the mob did). He laundered all the money and invested it. And so he set up his family line for the rest of all their lives.

Remember, if you ever do business with the mob, you keep your promises, or else....

....i also saw or read somewhere that the elder kennedy had ties with the mob....on a side note 'seinfelds' episode (jfk) of the second spitter was funny and points out how stupid it looks for the spit to come from behind kramers head.......

sniper105 is offline Junior Member
    Well I will add my .02 cents. I do have personal knowledge as to what a sniper can and can't do. There is no way that one man with the optics and weapon choices available in that time (or now for that matter) could have gotten off that number of "precision" shots. There were at least 2 shooters. And in sniping there is always one variable you can not control, the action of the bullet at impact. It is possible that one of the bullets could have come from the book depository and exited out the back of his head. Also to get even more graphic, the brain is under incredible hydrostatic pressure. When acted upon by an outside force it will take the path of least resistance which may well have been the rear of JFKs' head. Aquaintences of mine have reported an entire brain breaking through the skull cap and exiting straight up in the air when a shot was taken through the ear canal. Just some food for thought.

-sniper

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I herd it was a government cover up and the information is not going to be released until everyone involved is dead. This way no one gets in trouble.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    If any of you are ever in Dallas, go to the mall downtown in dallas alley. They have a museum there (I think the 3rd floor) that is very informative. Definitely makes you wonder how the government could claim what happened the way it did. People (government officials) had to think that society as a whole is pretty ignorant to believe what they are claiming. It's pretty scary to see the things at the museum say what they say and that nobody has shut it down yet - been there for at least 15 years that I know of. Oh well. If you liked the history channel coverage of the whole episode, you will definitely be able to spend a couple of hours in the museum. You can walk through the museum and then walk a couple of blocks to the actual site and try and figure out how it all took place.

peace,

ttgb

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I went to the museum and even looked out the window where the shot was said to come from. Its a pretty cool place with shit loads of info.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    Thank the mob, they did it but JMO, i fully agree with Vegetta

Fish is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by sniper105
    Well I will add my .02 cents. I do have personal knowledge as to what a sniper can and can't do. There is no way that one man with the optics and weapon choices available in that time (or now for that matter) could have gotten off that number of "precision" shots. There were at least 2 shooters. And in sniping there is always one variable you can not control, the action of the bullet at impact. It is possible that one of the bullets could have come from the book depository and exited out the back of his head. Also to get even more graphic, the brain is under incredible hydrostatic pressure. When acted upon by an outside force it will take the path of least resistance which may well have been the rear of JFKs' head. Aquaintences of mine have reported an entire brain breaking through the skull cap and exiting straight up in the air when a shot was taken through the ear canal. Just some food for thought.

-sniper
    Sniper you obviously know more about the subject of sniping and bullet action so I want to ask you this question. In the Zupuder film he heads snaps BACK violently and his heads just looks like it almost explodes, that shot couldn't have come from behind could it?

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    The current hypothesis as to his death was a sniper on the roof and also a sniper on the ground level in front on JFK's car. There is also video tape of a shadowy figure in the bushes where the second shot had to have come from.

BigD is offline Associate Member
    I guess nobody watches the X-files because it was clearly outlined in one episode that the cancer man killed JFK....man I though everybody knew this.

I'M WITH THE FISH......

....plus how could all those eyewitnesses (51+) be wrong about what the seen and heard over by the grassy hill.........

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well guys considering I am from the city that the whole conspiracy started, and me being Italian, I know alot of things that happened that the history books and people don't tell you.. I will say, it was exactly as you say, Gov/and some other influences".
    There is a big "under world" figure here in **, and um well the rest I will let you guys figure out..

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i've read several books on the kennedys. all we will ever know is that it wasnt some whacked out guy on top of a building, acting alone...

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by bigkev
    i've read several books on the kennedys. all we will ever know is that it wasnt some whacked out guy on top of a building, acting alone...
    Any books that you recommend. I want to learn more about the whole ordeal.

...DEAD END..........check the history channel for the next week or so...i'm sure they'll replay that documentary on the whole kennedy thing.....if i find out when i'll post it for ya......

sniper105 is offline Junior Member
    Fish,

It is possible that the bullet coould have entered from the rear and still caused the head to snap back, and even caused the brain to exit from the same hole that the bullet entered. A .223 cal round could cause this. However it seems unlikely that a .223 would have been used for such a mission. I don't know much about what if any evidence was recovered but my guess would have to be at least a .308 round, and at least two shooters. The shot that threw his head back likely came from the front, and if a .308 was used it would leave a small hole (like the size of a pea) in the front of his head and would explain the exiting brain matter as the .308 would have enough speed to exit through the back.

SNIPER GOOD POINT BUT.....

i dont know if you saw the autopsy report or pictures but from what i saw on tv the entrance and exit holes were just small neat and round little holes..but most of us saw in the film (zeprudu) part of his head blown away....i know this could go on and on forever and probally will but its good conversation.....wait till you see my next controversy subject about space travel....

Thread Information