Thread: Anyone else?

63190 is offline Anabolic Member

Question Anyone else?

All this talking about grunting not being allowed in peoples gyms and then getting kickedout mad me wonder about something.
    It's very rare that I hear a woman scream or grunt in a gym, but I have heard it.
    Funny part of it was that I got wood from it.
    Any one else have this problem?
    Hopefully the ladies will reply to this question as well. Is it a turn on to hear these noises when you hear the alpha male making them? Do y'all get wet?
    Just wondering.
    Last edited by 63190; 06-18-2005 at 05:37 PM.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    no because there are no women in my gym

it's just one big sausage fest

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    There was this one girl who used to grunt a little when doing bicep curls.

I was all into her (latina of course) and that's why I was helping her. She would grunt and make these faces and I was thinking SO DIRTY that I lost count of her reps all the time. (Boner as well)

She had no idea I liked her, and I had no idea she liked me, but if we would have taken a minute to think about WHY we were training together, uhhhhhh, DUH!!!!!!!

We ended up f*cking in the women's locker room.

Yes, it was a blast, I shit you not.

The scary thing is that she died a month ago after traveling to Mexico. She got bit by a bug down there, her brain swelled up upon her return to the states, and it was see ya later, bye bye.

Talk about a "WTF" tragedy. I still can't believe it.

~SC~

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    It's been a while since I have lifted in a gym, but I don't think the sound of a woman grunting while doing heavy lifting would give me wood. It's not really what I would think of as a sexual sound. Maybe I am imagining the wrong kind of grunt though, lol.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    The only women we get in come for show, tight shorts up there ass, strapy tops, wavvy hair...... mmmmmmmm...
    We never get any women venturing into the weights bit because they feel overpowered by all the guys there! so i show them the ropes, not just in the gym too

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

I was all into her (latina of course) and that's why I was helping her. She would grunt and make these faces and I was thinking SO DIRTY that I lost count of her reps all the time. (Boner as well)

She had no idea I liked her, and I had no idea she liked me, but if we would have taken a minute to think about WHY we were training together, uhhhhhh, DUH!!!!!!!

The scary thing is that she died a month ago after traveling to Mexico. She got bit by a bug down there, her brain swelled up upon her return to the states, and it was see ya later, bye bye.

~SC~
    Why does Swolecat get all the fun round here?!

I kid you not, that is a true to life story. I put that on everything.

Even people at the gym were like, "Chris, how do you feel about what happened to Anna? I know that must be really hard on you"...........

Cuz they saw us creepin' and what not. It was hard to swallow, yeah, because she was such a nice young lady, totally sweet, would do anything for me, etc. She definitely did NOT deserve to go out like that.

~SC~

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    I kid you not, that is a true to life story. I put that on everything.

Even people at the gym were like, "Chris, how do you feel about what happened to Anna? I know that must be really hard on you"...........

Cuz they saw us creepin' and what not. It was hard to swallow, yeah, because she was such a nice young lady, totally sweet, would do anything for me, etc. She definitely did NOT deserve to go out like that.

~SC~

that must be hard bro my coldolences to you

Well yeah, it's like f*ck, if I knew she was gonna just pass like that, there is a lot I'd have told her and talked about to her before she passed.

I never expected in a million years for something so totally f*cked like this to happen.

Her memorial pic is still in the gym too..............uhhhhh.......

~SC~

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

~SC~
    NOW aint that a bitch!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The girl I train at the gym grunts. Unfortunately she is not latina nor very hot(she will be though when I am done with her) but she does throw some weight around and I have mad respect for her.

I have her working like a straight up dude with no holding back. If she complains about shit being heavy i tell her to shut up, hah!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    women grunting is kinda sexy and also shows she takes her workouts seriously.

the lady, with the tight shorts on the elipto cardio machine thing, that has a huge sweat stain running down the crack of her ass... not so sexy.

~SC~
    that aint no way for anyone to go out..

but.. dang bro, what kind of game do you have, to get a girl to f**k in the locker room.. i've managed gym parking lot, but that's it.. props
    you should write a book so i can buy it.

I did the parking lot thing too!

First it was the gym locker room, then a night out at the beach, then the underground parking garage, then many times in front of the gym when it was dark, in her Honda Accord 4 door, limo tinted.

Oh, the locker room thing, guess what?

HER idea!

Yeah, I couldn't have WRITTEN a story better than that.

~SC~

alphaman is offline Member
    What kinda bug bit her?

Some kind of mosquito. West Nile virus??? That is what they are saying.......

~SC~

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    She musta had a hella week imune system. That just gives normal healthy people influenza like symptoms. Sorry for you loss. Mad game though.
    I knew I wasn't the only one. Maybe I'll offer my assistance to these women.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Damn SC....that sux....

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Oh i have no women at my gym went to gold's once and this chick...was grunting, bending over for no reason.....then she changed and came out wearing this skirt that showed her perfect legs,ass and this top but she was teasin her B/f came in and she left with him.......hopefuly im gonna be working there b4 i leave if i see her again WERE GOING IN THE LOCKER ROOM

Thread Information