tonytone is offline Anabolic Member

finding the time

I see that a lot of you guys are on AR quite often, and on a lot of other boards I'm sure. How do you find the time? I'm assuming most of you have full time jobs, some have wives/kids, some of us are full time students, and ALL of us are in the gym almost every day. Not to mention all the time needed to cook and eat our 8 or so meals per day, go shopping, clean house, and all the other little things that EVERYONE has to do. I'm a grad student, work barely 8 hrs/week, am in the gym 6 days a week, have no family commitments or serious girlfriend, don't really go out anywhere during the week, and still barely have time for AR. How does everyone do it? Especially those that have a lot more commitments than I do? Just curious as I have noticed my time on AR each day has gone down recently (mostly due to studying). And to prove my point, I can't even really hang around to see responses as I need to go to bed so I can do my cardio in the AM and be at school by 8:30AM.oh yeah........SPURS IN 6 (maybe 5 )

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    well...I'm collecting unemployment and since I'm a part time gigolo, I can jusify my time spent on AR as research that directly improves my business.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    I'm a part time gigolo, I can jusify my time spent on AR as research that directly improves my business.
    right on..... I'm taking notes

Scrub is offline Member
    I don't work, don't have a life, and have no friends. Oh yeah, did I mention I was a loser too?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    My business is housed on the Net (Nutrition/Fitness), so I'm on 24/7 in some way/shape/form.

~SC~

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    i gave up sleeping

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I work a desk job which allows me to see the board for few minutes a day and then most of my time is at night as of now while I am out on summer break. Once school hits up it wont be as easy but I will manage something.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I only get on for a while after checking messages at email account. Then I read this while I eat my breakfast. Some times, I'll get on at night when I should be in bed. Sleep is not 8 hours it should be. Mostly 6. On Sat and Sun, I have no girlfriend or real friends. So, I just come here and stay until I get bored.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    What else should u do while your at work?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    My business is housed on the Net (Nutrition/Fitness), so I'm on 24/7 in some way/shape/form.

~SC~
    My kind of work!
    I am on all through the day at work and in the evening after the gym. As pretty said, when your bored at work you have to find do something to pass the time on and what better way than being on this board?!

Thread Information