3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Respect of WW2 Vets, Postal at the practice!

Okay I just arrived from my football pratice of today. We are in the spring camp so far, so boring! Anyway, the head coach who actually is the husband of my little cousin tells me “Hey dude, do a speech and ask for a minute of silence because we are the 6th of June”

So I tell them “anyone know what date we are?”

They replied “Yes coach June 6th, the Normady Landing!”
    I replied “Great, nice to see our dollars actually teach you something in school!”

So we asked them for a minute of silence, took us 5 times to get it right!

I went postal on them and here my speech!

Respect, respect do any of you have a little respect to shut the **** up for 1minutes, sixty seconds in respects of the people who died for your freedom. Even if “we” won the war, remember in this staff we have people that were on both side. We had people on the axis and in the allies. We have a coach who lost his father to the Germans when he was only six months old. We have a coach, his father was German army and fled Germany to find peace here. We have another coach, who his father was serving in U-Boats. I have my grand-father who fought in during World War Two and spend the last 50 years with nightmares every nights, crying like a baby during his sleep, wake up screaming in visions of his friends getting slaughtered by the enemy’s bullets. You don’t have the decency to do a minute of silence to commemorate the sacrifice these men did, some went to the ultimate sacrifice of giving their lives, some lost their youth, some lost their live so me and you have the freedom of be here. Freedom of playing football, but you guys doesn’t give a **** eh! You don’t give a rat ass about it right, you don’t have the decency to remember them at all. They gave up their youth, innocence, some were even your age, 16-17 getting out from the landing boat and getting slaughtered by the bullets, raped of their hopes and faith so you ****ing assholes can drink all night long during the week end, smoke your weed, tell your teachers, parents and people around you to **** off, they died and gave up so much for this, for you, I sure they are so proud to see the hope of tomorrow they died for have no values and disrespect like you giving them.
    I am ashamed to see your face tonight and I hope when you will see a vet you will go shake their hand and say “thank you sir”. But im sure you don’t give a **** anyway!
    Im ashamed of your respect!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    bump. my grandfather jumped with the 82nd the whole war.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    The little bastards might think differently when their asses get drafted. Wait a minute...you're Canadian, right? Well, in that case...ahh, you get the point.

Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    The little bastards might think differently when their asses get drafted. Wait a minute...you're Canadian, right? Well, in that case...ahh, you get the point.
    When WW1 and WW2 broke out, our boys didn't need to get drafted, they proudly answered the call to serve King and Country. Teenagers were lying about their age to serve.

Oh and bro, in WW1 and WW2 there were more Canadian soldiers per capita of their population than any other country in the world. Unfortunately with more soldiers, we also had more deaths per capita... Some small towns and villages virtually lost an entire generation of young men to the war.

Vandoo, good job... les p'tit crisses n'ont aucun respect de nos jours... ils ont besoin d'un ostie de coup de pied dans le cul...

Red

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    When WW1 and WW2 broke out, our boys didn't need to get drafted, they proudly answered the call to serve King and Country. Teenagers were lying about their age to serve.

Oh and bro, in WW1 and WW2 there were more Canadian soldiers per capita of their population than any other country in the world. Unfortunately with more soldiers, we also had more deaths per capita... Some small towns and villages virtually lost an entire generation of young men to the war.

Vandoo, good job... les p'tit crisses n'ont aucun respect de nos jours... ils ont besoin d'un ostie de coup de pied dans le cul...

Red
    Ease up man, I was referring to modern day conflicts, since the original post was about teenagers today not showing respect for veterans. I was thinking he was talking to Americans and it dawned on me he's Canadian...
    For the current conflicts (Iraq, Afghanistan) our teenagers could very well be looking at a draft in the future. I don't think that will be happening in Canada.

I hope that cleared up the confusion. No disrespect to Canadians was intended.

Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    I hope that cleared up the confusion. No disrespect to Canadians was intended.
    No worries bro, no offence taken!

Red

Scrub is offline Member
    I'm glad you went off on them. Sometimes people need to get reminded of the past so they can appreciate what they have. I'm sure some of them will remember that speech in the years to come. Good job!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Good speech! I hope it sets in with them.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    When I take care of vets in the ER I always thank them for their service and protecting our freedoms.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    BTW Vandoo - love the Father Jack Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    BTW Vandoo - love the Father Jack Avatar

DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    My grandfather I think had one of the worst jobs in the army during WWII. He would be one of the people that would go out and collect the dead soldiers to bring them back home. All though he did not see battle what he saw he said was just as worse. He told me about bodies with half a head and 1 part of a man's body in front of him and the other part 10 feet away. FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    Okay I just arrived from my football pratice of today. We are in the spring camp so far, so boring! Anyway, the head coach who actually is the husband of my little cousin tells me “Hey dude, do a speech and ask for a minute of silence because we are the 6th of June”

So I tell them “anyone know what date we are?”

They replied “Yes coach June 6th, the Normady Landing!”
    I replied “Great, nice to see our dollars actually teach you something in school!”

So we asked them for a minute of silence, took us 5 times to get it right!

I went postal on them and here my speech!

Respect, respect do any of you have a little respect to shut the **** up for 1minutes, sixty seconds in respects of the people who died for your freedom. Even if “we” won the war, remember in this staff we have people that were on both side. We had people on the axis and in the allies. We have a coach who lost his father to the Germans when he was only six months old. We have a coach, his father was German army and fled Germany to find peace here. We have another coach, who his father was serving in U-Boats. I have my grand-father who fought in during World War Two and spend the last 50 years with nightmares every nights, crying like a baby during his sleep, wake up screaming in visions of his friends getting slaughtered by the enemy’s bullets. You don’t have the decency to do a minute of silence to commemorate the sacrifice these men did, some went to the ultimate sacrifice of giving their lives, some lost their youth, some lost their live so me and you have the freedom of be here. Freedom of playing football, but you guys doesn’t give a **** eh! You don’t give a rat ass about it right, you don’t have the decency to remember them at all. They gave up their youth, innocence, some were even your age, 16-17 getting out from the landing boat and getting slaughtered by the bullets, raped of their hopes and faith so you ****ing assholes can drink all night long during the week end, smoke your weed, tell your teachers, parents and people around you to **** off, they died and gave up so much for this, for you, I sure they are so proud to see the hope of tomorrow they died for have no values and disrespect like you giving them.
    I am ashamed to see your face tonight and I hope when you will see a vet you will go shake their hand and say “thank you sir”. But im sure you don’t give a **** anyway!
    Im ashamed of your respect!
    Damn right these kids today have NO clue....

Red
    Damn you Red!!!!!!!! SOme of us don't speak french, sumbich.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Damn you Red!!!!!!!! SOme of us don't speak french, sumbich.
    Just saying kids have no respect nowadays and they need a good kick in the arse.

Red

Just saying kids have no respect nowadays and they need a good kick in the arse.

Red
    Ummmm........ ok..... I do agree with that, but I'm still buying a French to English book tomorrow just to make sure...... never know with you....

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Ummmm........ ok..... I do agree with that, but I'm still buying a French to English book tomorrow just to make sure...... never know with you....

Actually its more slangs than anything else, so let's translate it!

Vandoo, good job... these lil bastards have no respect these days...
    they need a ****ing kick in the arse...

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    The kids probably have never given it much thought. They are kids, they do not have the life experience to appreciate the huge sacrafices others have made. I dont hold it against them. They just need to be taught.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Excellent post! My grandfather was in WW2, my dad was in Vietnam, and I was in Somalia. These kids today have no idea... When I got off the plane at Fort Benning coming home from Somalia... we were spit on, yelled at, etc. Now "every soldier is a hero" but these kids today have no idea some of the sacrifices actually made.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    great post. maybe its just me but somethin that really burns my ass is when im at a sporting event, and they play the national anthem, and you get jerkoffs who talk through the song and other dickheads who wont take their hats off. no respect. i wait till its over and i always say something. not to start a confrentation, i hust cant help it.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    Actually its more slangs than anything else, so let's translate it!

Vandoo, good job... these lil bastards have no respect these days...
    they need a ****ing kick in the arse...
    LOL... thanks vandoo... I was just giving Red some shyte.

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    great post. maybe its just me but somethin that really burns my ass is when im at a sporting event, and they play the national anthem, and you get jerkoffs who talk through the song and other dickheads who wont take their hats off. no respect. i wait till its over and i always say something. not to start a confrentation, i hust cant help it.
    Now that crap pisses me off to no end.

Thread Information