Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frat Boys!!

sigmatro11 is offline Associate Member

Frat Boys!!

I was just wondering what gave fraternity guys a bad reputation with all of you? I'm in a fraternity so I figure I may be looking at it from a different perspective.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    not a bad rep with all of us...a lot of alumni here i believe

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    not a bad rep with all of us...a lot of alumni here i believe

yup yup

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i think all massachusetts frats suck but other frat houses outside of mass are cool

Well I did a search on frat boys and almost every post in there has something negative said about frat boys.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sigmatro11
    Well I did a search on frat boys and almost every post in there has something negative said about frat boys.
    well, imo when the wording is like that...kinda douchebaggy

that is very true! But hey what do people who don't like fraternity guys call us. Frat Boys!! I knew if I searched Fraternity members it would most likely come out to be positive.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    well, imo when the wording is like that...kinda douchebaggy

douchebaggy. Is this the new fashion trend?

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Most people think all we do is party, drink beer, and act like dicks.. they don't know that we actually; do alot of community service, study, and plan complex events.

but, yea i did party my ass off when i was active.

decadbal is offline Banned
    being ina fraternity you should know, callin a fraternity a frat is like callin our country a cunt...

aminophiliac is offline Junior Member
    There seems to be a pretty large anti greek population here at my school. But if all those kids just wanna sit in their rooms all day and play Halo with their three friends they made in the dorms and not get laid every weekend, well thats fine with me.

But in all seriousness, if someone refers to them as Frats, you can count them off as ignorant.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    nothing wrong w/ frats bro.... but i defly made fun of them in my college! (fighting wise tho)

you would never see a frat bro talk sh1t unless he had 7 of his other bruvas w/ him! Plus if you did see a frat bro vs another its more like "do something, no u do something, oh u dont want me to do something".... hahahaha I know im stereotyping but oh well.... lol!!

Just to let ya know, i was friends w/ alot of frats!! Awesome parties and more girls then ever!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    you would never see a frat bro talk sh1t unless he had 7 of his other bruvas w/ him! Plus if you did see a frat bro vs another its more like "do something, no u do something, oh u dont want me to do something".... hahahaha I know im stereotyping but oh well.... lol!!

dem fighting words HH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    dem fighting words HH!!!

C'mon Jantz... lets have an internet fight--

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    quality definately varies school to school. Ive been to a lot that seemed pretty cool and a lot that were pretty gay. Cal State Fullerton=biggest doushcebags on the planet

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aminophiliac
    There seems to be a pretty large anti greek population here at my school. But if all those kids just wanna sit in their rooms all day and play Halo with their three friends they made in the dorms and not get laid every weekend, well thats fine with me.

But in all seriousness, if someone refers to them as Frats, you can count them off as ignorant.
    As opposed to all of the friends you bought - oops, I mean friends you MADE in your fraternity?

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    quality definately varies school to school. Ive been to a lot that seemed pretty cool and a lot that were pretty gay. Cal State Fullerton=biggest doushcebags on the planet
    werd!! hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    C'mon Jantz... lets have an internet fight--

its on!!!!

ME -> <-you(HH)

<-ME

you(HH)->

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    As opposed to all of the friends you bought - oops, I mean friends you MADE in your fraternity?
    jk! i really do like frats bro!

[QUOTE=Jantzen4k]its on!!!!

ME -> <-you(HH)

you sick son of a b1tch!!! i knew you always pictured us doing that.... no more... you win.... you win!!

[QUOTE=HeavyHitter]
    its on!!!!

ME -> <-you(HH)

you sick son of a b1tch!!! i knew you always pictured us doing that.... no more... you win.... you win!!

[QUOTE=HeavyHitter]
    its on!!!!

ME -> <-you(HH)

Jantzen and I are frat brothers, guess your theory is true, now its 2 against 1 bitch...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    Jantzen and I are frat brothers, guess your theory is true, now its 2 against 1 bitch...
    HAHAHA...

I knew it!!

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    Were you guys initiated together? Who held the slice of bread?

Hey.... could you guys teahc me your secret hand-shake???

GQSuperman is offline Banned

frats

well, i was in a "FRAT". i was a delt sig...we were all football players. everyone joined for the parties and girls and to get off campus. even though i was in a frat....i can and could still see all the negatives.

no one joined for community service or that progaganda. why do MOST, not all, frats suck

they exclude those who aren't in the frat.....they move in packs...often they have a very high opinion of themselves.......etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    well, i was in a "FRAT". i was a delt sig...we were all football players. everyone joined for the parties and girls and to get off campus. even though i was in a frat....i can and could still see all the negatives.

no one joined for community service or that progaganda. why do MOST, not all, frats suck

they exclude those who aren't in the frat.....they move in packs...often they have a very high opinion of themselves.......etc etc.
    well put....could have summed it up in one word though, douschebags

^ Delta Kappa Pi Upsilon Omega Beta Zeta

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    nobody paid for any friends.............

but, all the pu$$y from the hotties at the parties... that's a different story.

the thing about alot of the girls was that they were ( on the most part ) really good girls.. but because of all the absurd stereo types they hear about us, they would come over to the parties drink themselves stupid, make out with thier best friend, or sleep with a guy, because they thought that was normal.. that sh1t caused alot of problems

Quick story. So my friend is trying to sleep cuz he has finals the next day, and in the apartment below him a bunch of frat guys and sorority sluts are having a party. So he goes downstairs and when they open the door he asks if they could please turn down the music. From the back of the apartment some guy yells "Fvck you!!". The guy that said it walks up to him and tells him to fvck off. He takes off his shirt and has his fvcking letters tattooed on his chest!!! So my friend, who had a long sleeve shirt on, takes a step back and removes his shirt as well, revealing full sleeves of tattoos on both arms. Some girl that was watching from inside yells out, "Oh my GOD, hes a criminal!!!!" So the fag with the tat and one of his buddies try to jump my friend who proceeds to hand them their asses (he grew up in Jersey and is trained in about 10 fighting styles). After that he goes back upstairs and lies down. Within about 10 seconds the volume on the stereo drops drastically.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    nobody paid for any friends.............

but, all the pu$$y from the hotties at the parties... that's a different story.

the thing about alot of the girls was that they were ( on the most part ) really good girls.. but because of all the absurd stereo types they hear about us, they would come over to the parties drink themselves stupid, make out with thier best friend, or sleep with a guy, because they thought that was normal.. that sh1t caused alot of problems
    i dont see ANYTHING wrong with this.... lol

tempbrit is offline Member
    I was a PIKE....however, that was 16 years ago. The Fraternity system varies drastically from school to school. Playing baseball and travelling extensively in school, I got to see a number of campuses and Fraternity Houses. All are different and it is impossible to say that Fraternity Houses are good or bad across the board.

I must admit that I was a total stuck up SOB. I was not nice to everyone. I took advantage of some women in such a way and watched others do things to other women that makes me sick to remember even today. However, I had some awesome friends who I still converse with almost daily and we do annual vacations together. Truly lifelong friends.

I think the one thing I gained from being in a Fraternity House was that I was able to get the partying thing out of my system. I am not a huge partier anymore, I have done that and I know that it has its limited benefits. I also had tons of women throwing themselves at me and as crazy as it may seem, this helped me decide on what kind of woman I like, am attracted to and those I want to maintain relationships with. I guess that really does not mean much today as I am now single at age 37, but it did when I was actively participating in relationships.

Basically, what I am saying is that if I had a son, I would encourage him to join a Fraternity House. I would encourage him not to do anything to anyone that he would regret (i.e., the ridiculous girls who will do anything to get in tight at the house). Basically, I think being in a Fraternity provides lots of exposure to a lot of people and encourages social development. I needed that in College. Some don't.

The pussy was simply awesome though. This benefit alone was worth the price of admission and then some.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Although I have nothing against frats I personally wouldn't join one. To me it's like buying your friends.

hey tempbrit phi phi you were a pike?

pretty_tony is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    , "Oh my GOD, hes a criminal!!!!" :
    thats hilarious, i personally have bad experiences with cocky frat boys who defienately don't back up their big mouths but i'm sure they all aren't like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Although I have nothing against frats I personally wouldn't join one. To me it's like buying your friends.
    Agreed...but I tend to have something against people who buy their friends....

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by pretty_tony
    thats hilarious, i personally have bad experiences with cocky frat boys who defienately don't back up their big mouths but i'm sure they all aren't like that.
    Yeah but notice their only cocky when there's 12 of them

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    i think their pu$$ys, i was at partying one night and one of them started running their mouth, but when it came time to step up, he had to call all of his frat brothers to help him. this has happend on numerous occasions. never did actually fight. alot of times when i go out i wear my rugby uniform, no-one ever screws with me!

ive only met a handfull of cool ones!

Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    alot of times when i go out i wear my rugby uniform, no-one ever screws with me!

!
    Probably because you're wearing really short-shorts and knee socks....

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Probably because you're wearing really short-shorts and knee socks....
    lol... could be, i never thought about it like that!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I was in a fraternity... I liked the guys and enjoyed some ofthe traditions but if I had to do it all over again I wouldn't join.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information