Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IronFreakX is offline Banned

Angry I Hate............

I hate stupid questions in the diet section when the answer has been posted 10000times , i hate cops , i hate politics , i hate egypt , i hate arabic , i hate the media , i hate people who think protein is bad for you , i hate people who workout abs to get abs , i hate people who watch friends , i hate friends , i hate polticians , i hate religion , i hate it when people STARE , i hate people who are too afraid to say shit infront of you and only behind ur back , i hate people who talk bullshit without proof , i hate people who blame their actions on steroids , alcohol , drugs , satan , etc.... , i hate kids , i hate babies , i hate humans in general , i hate the fact that food is fvcking expensive here , i hate people in my gym , i hate the trainers in the gym , i hate mosques , i hate it when the mosques blast with their prayer @ 5 am in the morning on my off days waking me up , i hate it when people talk to me while im training , i hate tuna , i hate soy powder , i hate the heat here , i hate the sun , i hate the smell of the people , i hate the stupid israel palestine issue i wish some1 would erase those countires off the map , i hate the fact that theyre gonna ban vitamins , i hate happy people , i hate fat people , i hate people that workout for 2 months out of the year , i hate pec deck machines , i hate my neighbours , i hate cats , i hate egypt , i hate scammers , i hate people who think theyre tough and try to start shit with you for no reason , if there is a god(not sure) then i hate him too , i hate satan , i hate people who talk on the cell phones in the gym , i hate people who wear suits , i hate people who like people who wear suits , i hate britney spears , i hate BSB , i hate boyzone , i hate vegeterians , i hate arabic music , i hate news papers , i hate stupid people , i hate retared people , i hate birds just for the sake of it , i hate it when black people try to act like victims , i hate racists , i hate it when my AC doesnt work , i hate it when for no reason my weights go down @ the gym , i hate people who think im theyre friend , i hate people who dont like working out , i hate people who dont know nething bout nutrition , i hate virgins , i hate virtous people , i hate good people , i hate rapists , i hate married people , i hate people who try to talk me into religion , i hate cars , i hate people who modify their cars , i hate BMW's i hate mercedes cars , i hate broccoli , i hate ants , i hate spiders , i hate latte's , i hate fancy names for coffee , i hate fancy names for everything , i hate french people , i hate nething french , i hate japan cuz im almost out of things to hate , i hate 50 cent , i hate people who say axe instead of ask , i hate liars , i hate people who get shocked or amazed , i hate it when people crowd to stare at smth , i hate gold's gym , i hate snobby people . i hate people , i hate going out to hang out @ bars ****ing boring , i hate bars , i hate small talk , i hate vieled girls , i hate the fact that my gym has no dumbells heavier then 55kgs , i hate doctors , i hate pharamacits , i hate managers , i hate people with drivers , i hate people who say stupid quotes , i hate my new college , i hate my old college , i hate my old skool , i hate almost every1 i know , i hate the route to my gym , i think thats it.......

Now , what do you hate??

decadbal is offline Banned
    i hate ppl who whine about crap on the n et.. and i hate ppl who hate satan, bc satan is the man.. wearing a dress eating a popcicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i hate ppl who whine about crap on the n et.. and i hate ppl who hate satan, bc satan is the man.. wearing a dress eating a popcicle.
    i hate people who hate people who whine bout crap on the net

chest6 is offline Banned
    hm i actually read all of that..u said i hate ppl..egypt more than once..thats all i can remember...i hate a lot of the stuff u do
    fancy names for coffee
    cell phones in gym and a lot others i forgot already

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    i hate people who hate people who whine bout crap on the net
    i hate ppl who hate what u hate.. and who use that exact smiley..

i hate ppl who hate what u hate.. and who use that exact smiley..
    i hate people who hate people who hate the things that people like me hate..and i hate the smiley's i think smiley's should be murdered

i hate ppl who use 12 periods after a title.. and more than that i hate ppl who conspiror to murder smileys.. sure i hate them, but that reason alone is why they should live

GeeOweDee is offline Associate Member
    Its not in my nature to hate!!! I love Yall

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeOweDee
    I hate you

Quote Originally Posted by GeeOweDee
    great another gayfer

i hate ppl who use 12 periods after a title.. and more than that i hate ppl who conspiror to murder smileys.. sure i hate them, but that reason alone is why they should live
    i hate people who dont use 12 periods after a title , i hate people who keep quoting me and hating the stuff that i dont hate

i hate punctuation.. and anything ending in x

i hate people who turn my hate thread into a love thread or a post whore thread

chest6 is offline Banned
    i hate people who dont use 12 periods after a title , i hate people who keep quoting me and hating the stuff that i dont hate
    you quoted deca ..i hate you for that...and i hate ppl that end thoughts with periods

chest6 is offline Banned
    i hate people who turn my hate thread into a love thread or a post whore thread
    thats my jobperiodperiodperiodperiod

i hate punctuation.. and anything ending in x
    i hate anything that starts with a d and ends with a and im not just talking bout dolls.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Looks like you hate alot of things Iron....

I have to disagree with hating Britney and BMW's though...

Theres nothing i hate more than my chest and stomach

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy

but now shes pregnant and gross and married to a wigger

stocky has dolls...

i college phucking figurines azzhole...get it right..hahah

i hate people who disagree with me

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    but now shes pregnant and gross and married to a wigger
    True. I prefer her in the old days.

chest6 is offline Banned
    this thread is getting to whore area...i may start if it continues

1819 is offline Senior Member
    I hate stupid questions in the diet section when the answer has been posted 10000times , i hate cops , i hate politics , i hate egypt , i hate arabic , i hate the media , i hate people who think protein is bad for you , i hate people who workout abs to get abs , i hate people who watch friends , i hate friends , i hate polticians , i hate religion , i hate it when people STARE , i hate people who are too afraid to say shit infront of you and only behind ur back , i hate people who talk bullshit without proof , i hate people who blame their actions on steroids , alcohol , drugs , satan , etc.... , i hate kids , i hate babies , i hate humans in general , i hate the fact that food is fvcking expensive here , i hate people in my gym , i hate the trainers in the gym , i hate mosques , i hate it when the mosques blast with their prayer @ 5 am in the morning on my off days waking me up , i hate it when people talk to me while im training , i hate tuna , i hate soy powder , i hate the heat here , i hate the sun , i hate the smell of the people , i hate the stupid israel palestine issue i wish some1 would erase those countires off the map , i hate the fact that theyre gonna ban vitamins , i hate happy people , i hate fat people , i hate people that workout for 2 months out of the year , i hate pec deck machines , i hate my neighbours , i hate cats , i hate egypt , i hate scammers , i hate people who think theyre tough and try to start shit with you for no reason , if there is a god(not sure) then i hate him too , i hate satan , i hate people who talk on the cell phones in the gym , i hate people who wear suits , i hate people who like people who wear suits , i hate britney spears , i hate BSB , i hate boyzone , i hate vegeterians , i hate arabic music , i hate news papers , i hate stupid people , i hate retared people , i hate birds just for the sake of it , i hate it when black people try to act like victims , i hate racists , i hate it when my AC doesnt work , i hate it when for no reason my weights go down @ the gym , i hate people who think im theyre friend , i hate people who dont like working out , i hate people who dont know nething bout nutrition , i hate virgins , i hate virtous people , i hate good people , i hate rapists , i hate married people , i hate people who try to talk me into religion , i hate cars , i hate people who modify their cars , i hate BMW's i hate mercedes cars , i hate broccoli , i hate ants , i hate spiders , i hate latte's , i hate fancy names for coffee , i hate fancy names for everything , i hate french people , i hate nething french , i hate japan cuz im almost out of things to hate , i hate 50 cent , i hate people who say axe instead of ask , i hate liars , i hate people who get shocked or amazed , i hate it when people crowd to stare at smth , i hate gold's gym , i hate snobby people . i hate people , i hate going out to hang out @ bars ****ing boring , i hate bars , i hate small talk , i hate vieled girls , i hate the fact that my gym has no dumbells heavier then 55kgs , i hate doctors , i hate pharamacits , i hate managers , i hate people with drivers , i hate people who say stupid quotes , i hate my new college , i hate my old college , i hate my old skool , i hate almost every1 i know , i hate the route to my gym , i think thats it.......

Now , what do you hate??
    i hate the fact that i didnt have the patience to read your whole post. i got the gist though.lol.

i hate people who complain............

i hate people who dont hate everything

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    this thread is getting to whore area...i may start if it continues
    Take your medication bro!!! quick!!! Before its too late.......

i hate people who joke in my hate thread

i hate people who view my thread and dont reply

i hate people who will look @ my previous post and not reply even then

chest6 is offline Banned
    Take your medication bro!!! quick!!! Before its too late.......
    ohh phew im good now

chest6 is offline Banned
    i hate people who view my thread and dont reply
    i do hate that...not that u care...

i hate people who respond to jokes in my hate thread

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100

Now , what do you hate??

you can hate britney but you ever ever hate BMW's or merc's

chest6 is offline Banned
    i hate ppl with marilyn manson in their avatar

i hate old bald fake southpark crap avatars.... and anyone with 6 as a letter in a name..

i hate people who love mercs and bmws i hate people who hate manson i hate the fact that i cant go the gym with my boxers , flip flops , and a tank top

chest6 is offline Banned
    i hate anyone who cant spell their favorite roids correctly

chest6 is offline Banned
    i hate people who love mercs and bmws i hate people who hate manson i hate the fact that i cant go the gym with my boxers , flip flops , and a tank top
    i have been told to wear closed toed shoes countless times when i walk in with flip flops i hate u gym ppl

i hate people with avatar's they slow my computer down

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information