Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Man, just when I start cutting (yesterday) I read this!!!! UGH...YOU S.O.B.!!!!
    JK,

I wish you the best of luck, but knowing you, you won't need it......
    Can't wait to see the pics!!

Peace,

BLT

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    now thats great fukin news!!! a 300lbs SC would be freaky!!

jdspinna is offline Associate Member
    Good luck even though it looks like you won't need it. Youre a fuc*in' mountain of muscle bro. The most I've ever weighed is 222 at 5"9'. I'm feel puny now

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    I would say goodluck but you wont be needing any luck bro, just keep us updated!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    You WILL hit 280lbs, I dont have much doubt of that!

I'm going for the 200lbs club at 7%.

When you hit 280lbs why not go for the 300lbs club?!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I may try 300, but I was 292 before and breathing was a workout in and of itself!

I'd sweat 24/7, even sitting halfway in my freezer.

Sucks!

~SC~

GQSuperman is offline Banned

just an observation

i thought you were cutting down to 225 for TV. you seem to change you "goals" quite a bit from week to week. hopefully the vitamin shop thing works out better than the golds gym thing. i don't know....just seems like there's not much consistency.

just an observation. good luck with whatever you do.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    280 and still fairly lean is impressive! That powerlifting routine will really pack the size on too.

GL

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    i thought you were cutting down to 225 for TV. you seem to change you "goals" quite a bit from week to week. hopefully the vitamin shop thing works out better than the golds gym thing. i don't know....just seems like there's not much consistency.

Is that some jealousy and hate I detect?

Wow bro, I must say you follow me around with a lot of criticism, this isn't the first time I've seen you try to "check me" on what I am doing. You once said, "what about Gold's, I thought you were doing that, now you say the Vitamin Shoppe", blah blah blah, making it sound as if you are trying to point out some kind of inconsistencies as if I must stay on one road and never switch/change ideas or take other opportunities as they arise.

Did you READ my first post in this thread and what I am doing this for and why?

The Vitamin Shoppe will work out, yes, and I am free to do whatever I want whenever I want. If I want to cut tomorrow, I will. If I want to bulk the next day, I will. If I want to take a piss off the Bixby Bridge while holding a big f*ck you sign, I will. You need not worry really. I'm flattered somewhat, but I don't get the criticism aspect of your posts. (Like I said, this isn't the first time I've read something like this from you)

How about you post some pictures there Superman?

Really, you're like the SwoleCat Police or paparazzi or some shit.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Is that some jealousy and hate I detect?
    Bruh, I am glad you sense that too, as this is not the first time he's posted in my threads w/this tone, believe me.

I don't really care, but there's always one person who's the party pooper in the bunch.

Congrats!!!!!

~SC~

sure...whatever

no, just an observation. why would i be jealous if he wants to bulk up? just noticing that his posts on his current and future endeavors change quite a bit. its hard to keep up.

another observation is that the added weight might not be good for the bad knees.

its hard to keep up.
    Glad to know you care.

~SC~

just noticing that his posts on his current and future endeavors change quite a bit.
    They changed from cutting to bulking.

I count one change, but then again I may not know how to count, I only have a BA.

~SC~

hmmm, struck a nerve

i do have a pic. its in the avatar. i don't claim to be a bodybuilder, so i have nothing to be embarrased about. i wouldn't even attempt to compare my physique to someone who monitors theirs as their living.

i just pointed out that you like to post your "endeavors" and that they seem to change quite a bit or not work out. sorry if you took it as malicious. correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought the gold thing was supposed to let you do whatever you wanted while running your internet stuff. so, what happened to the tv thing and the cutting? another time you said you're time here would be limited, but you're here just as much as before. just seems like you should maybe stick with a plan for awhile before moving on to something else.

i've seen you criticize others for posting their personal info too (i'm not going to take the time to go back and find it). you made some comment about "why are you posting this...what do you want" or something of that nature. did you want a lot of praise for your new bulking endeavor as reassurance or an ego boost or something? just don't know why you feel the need to post every new thing that goes on b/c it changes so much.
    Last edited by GQSuperman; 06-09-2005 at 11:36 AM.

CAPS.......

i just pointed out that you like to post your "endeavors" and that they seem to change quite a bit or not work out.

I CHANGED FROM CUTTING TO BULKING, WOW......

sorry if you took it as malicious.

COUPLED W/YOUR OTHER "FOLLOW ME AROUND AND CRITICIZE POSTS", YES.

correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought the gold thing was supposed to let you do whatever you wanted

DO THINGS THAT LOOK GOOD ON THE OUTSIDE ALWAYS LOOK GOOD ON THE INSIDE? NO. HOWEVER, THERE IS A SILVER LINING TO EVERY DARK CLOUD, THAT BEING THE VITAMIN SHOPPE. TRUST ME, I'LL SHOW YOU PICS OF ME ON THE WINDOW THERE WHEN I BEGIN MY COUNSELING THERE.

while running your internet stuff. so, what happened to the tv thing and the cutting?

AGAIN, READ MY FIRST POST, TAKE TIME AND READ, PUT DOWN THE SWOLECAT HATER HANDBOOK AND READ.

just seems like you should maybe stick with a plan for awhile before moving on to something else.

WHY? I CAN'T CUT FOR A WHILE, THEN BULK? LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU AREN'T SOMEONE WHO IS ABLE TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

did you want a lot of praise for your new bulking endeavor as reassurance or an ego boost or something?
    NO, THE VITAMIN SHOPPE IS AN EGO BOOST ENOUGH, ALONG WITH MY WEBSITE, PICS, MAGAZINE APPEARANCES, INTERVIEWS, WOMEN WHO TOUCH ME DAILY AT MALLS AND THE GYM, ETC. I POSTED THIS BECAUSE I'M A MOD HERE AND I LIKE TO SHARE WHAT I AM DOING SINCE A LOT OF PEOPLE TAKE MY ADVICE, AND YES, A LOT OF PEOPLE LOOK UP TO ME.

SORRY IF YOU CAN'T IDENTIFY. THEREFORE, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND.

just don't know why you feel the need to post every new thing that goes on b/c it changes so much.

HAHAH, SO YOU'RE THE "POSTING POLICE" NOW?

MAN, YOU'VE GOT HATE/JEALOUSY WRITTEN ALL OVER YOU. DIDN'T MAMMA EVER TELL YOU THAT IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY, THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL? AGAIN, FOR THE 111354984958TH TIME, I CHANGED FROM CUTTING TO BULKING. AS WELL, I WILL POST WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT, AS MANY TIMES AS I WANT. STAY OUT OF MY THREADS IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THAT'S THE BEST OPTION "GQ". REALLY, YOU ARE SOUNDING LIKE MR. HATERADE WINNER OF THE YEAR W/YOUR BAFFOONISH OBSERVATIONS.

PERHAPS IT'S BEST IF YOU JUST STAY OUT OF MY POSTS, THANKS.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 06-09-2005 at 11:41 AM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    GQ, I am going to have to agree with Swole. This is his thread. Obviously SC is excited about his new goal and wanted to share it. So with that said...if you are going to criticize SC's every move then I suggest that you do not post in this thread. The rest of us are enjoying it.

Thanks.

why

why does it have to be about hate? if thats what you need to tell yourself to make it seem like the points i made are malicious and your the "good guy", then so be it. i have no reason to hate you and i have no reason to follow you around. sorry if i have a decent memory and can recall what i read in the past. i was simply making an observation. you can put whatever spin you want on it.

i was simply making an observation. i guess as a guy my ego isn't fragile enough that i'd take offense and feel like everyone was out to get me....especially when your so highly respected, looked up to and sought after....why waste your time on a nobody like me?

why waste your time on a nobody like me?
    When a nobody posts repeated negative/hating posts, I will address them because they are idiotic and assclownish in nature.

Read my pm and what MBH said, and be done w/it.

I'll only say that once.

Now, back to my thread.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    GQ, I am going to have to agree with Swole. This is his thread. Obviously SC is excited about his new goal and wanted to share it. So with that said...if you are going to criticize SC's every move then I suggest that you do not post in this thread. The rest of us are enjoying it.

Thanks.
    This guy follows me around like a step-child and follows my every move.

Better close my blinds, geez.......

Gym time for me, it's LEG DAY, so I am outta here. I'll check back in on my once POSITIVE thread when I get back.

That okay with you GQ??? Or did I say that I was doing chest before, and now legs? Wait biceps and now calves, which is it Swole, huh huh huh? Come on, tell me, I wanna know, you owe me an explanation dammit!!!!!!!

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 06-09-2005 at 11:52 AM.

you're witty

so clever and witty i forgot to laugh....do i sense jealousy with all the hate you're spewing?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Just an observation. A pretty boy wanna be, that does not look like he even works out, needling the biggest bro on the board. Sumtin strange here. Just an observation mind you.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Guys...this thread is about SC hitting 280. Nothing else.

GQ please let it go.

so clever and witty i forgot to laugh....do i sense jealousy with all the hate you're spewing?
    Jealousy? Uhhhh, sure.......

Would you like to be suspended to think about what I asked you to do and what MBH already suggested you do?

I said to get out of my thread.

Your choice.

I won't banter w/you anymore, but if you continue to purposely post in this thread to try and push my buttons (as everyone can see but yourself) you will be dealt with.

Good day.

~SC~

Cmore is offline Associate Member
    Good luck to you, Swole. We all know that you will reach that goal and look good after bulking or cutting. Definitely post some pics when you get there.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Wanna arm wrestle? I get two hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmore
    Good luck to you, Swole. We all know that you will reach that goal and look good after bulking or cutting. Definitely post some pics when you get there.
    Thank you!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    Wanna arm wrestle? I get two hands.
    Your back looks sick, I like that pose bro.

~SC~

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    GQ you're making this thread take a turn for the worse. Just leave it.

Swole good luck with your bulking. I'm trying to do the same thing. GET BIG!!!!!

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Your back looks sick, I like that pose bro.

~SC~
    Thanks dude, means a lot coming from a guy twice my size!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E

Swole good luck with your bulking. I'm trying to do the same thing. GET BIG!!!!!

What do you mean TRYING to do bro, you're already big as shit!

~SC~

What do you mean TRYING to do bro, you're already big as shit!

~SC~
    I want/need another 30 pounds. You'll see me poking my head in the diet forum over the next few months.

Good deal! Poke away...........

Well, u know what I mean.

~SC~

Good deal! Poke away...........

Well, u know what I mean.

~SC~
    Not gonna touch that one.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I know this might be out of line with the questions asked but how often will you be "cheating" on this new bulk diet and what does "cheating" consist of for you?
    p.s. love the new avatar, you look like 100% perfection to me!

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck Swole.. you have always been one of the biggest motivators on the site for me. I had no idea you were 260+ also.. Congratulations..

Cmore is offline Associate Member
    Since Swole now has his goal set at 280, I guess I should definitely start bulking like crazy and make my goal to stay above half his size....

furiousburn is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    think about all the little 140 pound kids that will be coming into Vit World....they're gonna shit their pants
    lmao - or standing in line for autographs

juicyr6 is offline Junior Member
    The smallest I've been is 157 lbs. when I was 22 years old and I was that way from the age of 17 (anorexia). I then "leveled out" to about 180 still trying to find a way in which to not dislike what I saw, but to remain healthy. Then I got away from basketball and turned to weightlifting and BOOM, the rest is 100lbs. or so of history.

(I am 33 now, just turned 33 in April)

Thanks for asking.

~SC~
    1st good luck to you and your goals bro.
    at 6'1 280lbs with visible abs u are one scary person walking down the street.

i didnt know u were that skinny at 22, but i surelly can relate to you at 18 i was 6 ft at 130lbs...five years later today im 6ft 221lbs with very visible abs.
    i also though i was anorexic...i got pictures to prove it to its kinda hard to adjust to all that weight on my frame...lol

but anyway what is your time frame to reach your 280lb mark?
    what are your other future goals?
    once again good luck and show us a pic of a 280lbs monster!

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    nice!! the bigger the better.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information