Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yep, mentally it's a roller coaster! Well, I should now say that it "was" a roller coaster.

I'm good, I'm at 270. I was gonna clean bulk, but to be honest, I'm having too much fun w/my family and working out, business is really good, being strong as sh*t, and there seems to be a new burger at Jack in the Box every 3 days or so.

So, I eat clean, but if I want junk I go ahead and eat it! I can take the fat off later. I've been ripped the last 4 years, time for something else for a while. I'll be ripped again, but after I add some major size.

~SC~

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Wish you all the luck mate, you'll surpass everyones expectations im sure.

Thanks Messy, appreciate the words brutha!

~SC~

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    dude, ur arms are the size of my head..270 at a decent body fat, ur HUGE! whats ur height..6'1"-6'2"?

Yes, 6'1".

~SC~

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yep, mentally it's a roller coaster! Well, I should now say that it "was" a roller coaster.

I'm good, I'm at 270. I was gonna clean bulk, but to be honest, I'm having too much fun w/my family and working out, business is really good, being strong as sh*t, and there seems to be a new burger at Jack in the Box every 3 days or so.

So, I eat clean, but if I want junk I go ahead and eat it! I can take the fat off later. I've been ripped the last 4 years, time for something else for a while. I'll be ripped again, but after I add some major size.

~SC~
    I can't imagine you eating junk food bro........ mmmm, i want a Taco Bell, but we don't have it over here

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    I can't imagine you eating junk food bro........ mmmm, i want a Taco Bell, but we don't have it over here
    Have you ever actually had Taco Bell before? I'd rather make my own taco's and buritos. Or, if I want a monster burito, I'll hit up Bonnies Burito's and have one foot long burito that is about as filling as a Hungry Jack/Jack in the box meal. They have this one burito that's so big most people can't finish it in half an hour. If you do, they'll put you face up on the wall. It's like other places that serve a huge stake or burger.

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Have you ever actually had Taco Bell before? I'd rather make my own taco's and buritos. Or, if I want a monster burito, I'll hit up Bonnies Burito's and have one foot long burito that is about as filling as a Hungry Jack/Jack in the box meal. They have this one burito that's so big most people can't finish it in half an hour. If you do, they'll put you face up on the wall. It's like other places that serve a huge stake or burger.
    Not had one before but visited the website and i couldn't stop drooling! How would you make you own (thick question i know)

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    ya i watched that movie for the first time the other night and i was like WTF when i sall those dudes arms... they toward ronnies arms for sure lol good luck and im waiting to see those pics swole so be sure to post em up... late bro

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Didnt see this thread before now. best of luck swole.

Maby it was already been posted but if it hasnt would you consider letting us look at how you workout now(since you are influenced more by powerlifting if going by the first page of the thread)?

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    best of luck was a bad way to put it since luck wont have anything to do with it

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Didnt see this thread before now. best of luck swole.

Maby it was already been posted but if it hasnt would you consider letting us look at how you workout now(since you are influenced more by powerlifting if going by the first page of the thread)?
    Yeah, my training split is in this thread.

Thanks!

~SC~

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Best of luck to ya SC! Can't wait to see you at 280... gona be a friggin monster.... Just curious.. how many kcals do you think your takin in per day? over 5k?

Yes, over 5K........Probably like 6...........not all clean, no, but w/hard training and cardio on off days, fat gain won't be THAT much.

~SC~

Yes, over 5K........Probably like 6...........not all clean, no, but w/hard training and cardio on off days, fat gain won't be THAT much.

~SC~
    "not all clean" = Taco Bell You'll be @ 280 in no time!

I ain't gonna lie, once I start eatin' and enjoyin' life, being strong, etc., it's on like Donkey Kong. Sick of Taco Bell though now.......ugh.......

~SC~

I see only 10lb to go! Keep up the good work bro!

It's been quite a chore having to eat that much food though. I can only imagine what it's like trying to eat all that clean.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring!!!!!

~SC~

fritz2435 is offline Member
    It's been quite a chore having to eat that much food though. I can only imagine what it's like trying to eat all that clean.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring!!!!!

~SC~
    Wow, that would be an ungodly amount of tuna, chicken breasts, and oatmeal...

icedudez is offline Member
    damn 157lbs at 22, no disprespect 2 the condition u had but at 19 being at 6 ft 192 lbs feeling skinny!...i dont feel quite as bad now there is hope for me!

Meatie*V is offline Female Member
    I wanna see some pics pic pics!!!!! You are my inspiration SC.

Much Luv,
    V

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    3lbs to go... This guy is a monster!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Meatie*V
    I wanna see some pics pic pics!!!!! You are my inspiration SC.

Much Luv,
    V

Thanks V!!

I'll have some pictures in the future, yes. It'll be a different me for sure.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Not had one before but visited the website and i couldn't stop drooling! How would you make you own (thick question i know)
    Well, being that I AM Mexican decent, and live about 5 min from the border of Mexico, corn and flour tortillas are in plentiful supply. I go by some lean ground beef, pan fry it. Then I take a tortilla, put it in vegetable oil and then fry it. When it starts to get hard, I bend it into a shell. Then when it's hard, I take it out and place it on a few paper towels to soak up the excess.
    I fill it with the ground beef or chicken and use my mom's badd-ass salsa to garnish, along with diced letuce, tamatos, and cheese.
    For burritos, I soak my beans over night after washing out the sand and rocks. Then I let them slow cook in a crock pot for a few hours. I add a palm of salt and a crushed half clove of garlic to a pot. Also, I use a bit of araigano. After they are cooked, I smash them and fry them. I don't add lard or bacon grease like some folks do. You can't tell the difference.
    Then I warm up the flour tortilla over an open flame. Once plyable, I spread the refried beans over the tortilla and add a strip of Asadero cheese, and a strip of pre-cooked long green chile. Roll it up and serve.
    If there is left over brisket, I fill it with that. Some times there is left over chiles relleno and I spakel some refried beans on the tort before I put the relleno on it. Always served with sopa. Either rice fried and then boiled with bullyon or star shaped pasta, or sea shell shaped, or cogs. Many different types to play with.
    Some times a second side of fried and then boiled cuecumber with cheese on it, and a few bits of diced onion.

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    Sounds good 63190, I have friends from peru and mexico, and the food they're parents would cook when I came over to visit was outstanding!! Absolutly love it.

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    Well, being that I AM Mexican decent, and live about 5 min from the border of Mexico, corn and flour tortillas are in plentiful supply. I go by some lean ground beef, pan fry it. Then I take a tortilla, put it in vegetable oil and then fry it. When it starts to get hard, I bend it into a shell. Then when it's hard, I take it out and place it on a few paper towels to soak up the excess.
    I fill it with the ground beef or chicken and use my mom's badd-ass salsa to garnish, along with diced letuce, tamatos, and cheese.
    For burritos, I soak my beans over night after washing out the sand and rocks. Then I let them slow cook in a crock pot for a few hours. I add a palm of salt and a crushed half clove of garlic to a pot. Also, I use a bit of araigano. After they are cooked, I smash them and fry them. I don't add lard or bacon grease like some folks do. You can't tell the difference.
    Then I warm up the flour tortilla over an open flame. Once plyable, I spread the refried beans over the tortilla and add a strip of Asadero cheese, and a strip of pre-cooked long green chile. Roll it up and serve.
    If there is left over brisket, I fill it with that. Some times there is left over chiles relleno and I spakel some refried beans on the tort before I put the relleno on it. Always served with sopa. Either rice fried and then boiled with bullyon or star shaped pasta, or sea shell shaped, or cogs. Many different types to play with.
    Some times a second side of fried and then boiled cuecumber with cheese on it, and a few bits of diced onion.

....Damned if that doesn't sound just terrific! DROOL................

It taste good, but I swear when you look at your self in the mirror the next day, you feel Sooooooooooooooo guilty.

It taste good, but I swear when you look at your self in the mirror the next day, you feel Sooooooooooooooo guilty.
    HINT:

Take down all house mirrors when bulking.

~SC~

HINT:

Take down all house mirrors when bulking.

~SC~
    Why didn't I think of that. I'll just hang blankets or some thing over all my mirrors.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Missed this thread but i am not shocked to hear you are right at or are already at 280lbs. I am also not suprised that you have attacked the Taco Bell or Jack In The Box either...hell like you said not all of it has to be super clean and especially if you are taking care of buisness the other days of the week.

Post some pics...

I am gonna be back in the gym very soon and will most likely do my first bulk this winter. Good luck bro...

Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    i see that you are only 3lbs away from your goal.how you feeling at that weight?

I feel good. I feel uncomfortable at times, like when I'm sweating like a whore in church when everyone is else just fine. Strength is great though, and I haven't felt this powerful in a very long time.

~SC~

ultimo is offline Associate Member
    hey bro

thats really great your only 3lbs away from 280...thats an incredible achievement!!!

lol sweating in church must be hard...ppl there must wonder why you are so friggin huge! hahaa

ya_man is offline Member
    how long ago did u start this operation 280 SC?....couldnt be that long ago right?....

Quote Originally Posted by ya_man
    how long ago did u start this operation 280 SC?....couldnt be that long ago right?....
    Reat the first post in this thread.

Swolecat, do you have any very recent pics of yourself so we can see how great you look! I want to see the beast!!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    dammit SC...you're mid-bulk now that i'm mid-cut

argggg!

Good luck.

Me and Big K.l.g were talking about your bulking the other day...i'm a-waiting pics when you reach your goals...

Holla

~Nark

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    277?!? you big bastard!! LOL

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    C'mon fatboy, you're in the home stretch!!!!! 280?!?!?! Lets see some pics, and congrats as well.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    congrats..definite inspiration to others...pics please!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information