Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    ya_man is offline Member

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I will do the pic thing, yes.

I'm seeing a chiropractor this week, as my lower back has been takin' a damn beating from the free weight squats/deads, and it's annoying as hell. Remember that I'm recovering from major knee surgery on both knees, so my hips/lower back have been doing the "walking" for me the last 2 years or so, and couple that w/squats and deads and you have a very over-worked/taxed area. Gotta get these pressure/release points addressed!

Then as soon as I brush up on my tan, I'll snap a few shots here/there. No rush, I'll be bulking for a while.

~SC~

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

I'm seeing a chiropractor this week, as my lower back has been takin' a damn beating from the free weight squats/deads, and it's annoying as hell. Remember that I'm recovering from major knee surgery on both knees, so my hips/lower back have been doing the "walking" for me the last 2 years or so, and couple that w/squats and deads and you have a very over-worked/taxed area. Gotta get these pressure/release points addressed!

Then as soon as I brush up on my tan, I'll snap a few shots here/there. No rush, I'll be bulking for a while.

~SC~

ya... and DONT FORGET PICS OF YOUR LEGS!!

(ya know? the foundation?)

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait

~SC~
    Tan.... how often do you use the sunbed bro? Do you use any tan accelerators? I use Australian Gold. Good stuff. Although i have just tried a tingle cream and it was a nightmare! It was like rubbing heat rub al lover my body, owwww!

I use 3 different ones usually. First one is "ON" and it's the red one, hot shit.
    Then there is "Hissy Fit", which is a tingle/bronzer.........good stuff. Both of those are about the same. Then there is "Hemp Passion" which is a bronzer with a cooler built in, but the cooler is a tingle, and man, that is some relaxin' shit......I use that in the stand-up usually.

But I don't get that dark.......I usually use pro-tan or dream tan for actual photos, but I ain't puttin' all that shit on.

~SC~

~SC~

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    What is this 290lbs? My god, your gonna need a custom vehicle if you keep it up bro...

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    What is this 290lbs? My god, your gonna need a custom vehicle if you keep it up bro...
    your this close to 300 pounds, why not go for it and be part of the 300 club. that would be crazy especially since i've been only to the 200 club for a very short amount of time. good luck swole.

I don't think me at 300 lbs. would be comfortable!

Maybe if I took like 6 months to a year to get there, but I'm already having a hard enough time eating enough to stay at/around 280. Even w/no cardio I have to eat tons of crap food in addition to real food to get that high up, and I don't want to continue to do that. It's grossing me out to tell you the truth!!

~SC~

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    290? Looks like your having too much fun bulking.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur

Maybe if I took like 6 months to a year to get there, but I'm already having a hard enough time eating enough to stay at/around 280. Even w/no cardio I have to eat tons of crap food in addition to real food to get that high up, and I don't want to continue to do that. It's grossing me out to tell you the truth!!

~SC~
    I hope you are consuming enough KFC!!! Tons of Protein!!!!!

Well, the other morning after I had a good day of eating the day before, I weighed in at 281 and 1/2 on the "doctor" scale in the gym. I know some of that was salt/water, so I haven't officially marked my weight at 280+ yet, but I do fluctuate up over that for sure.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I hope you are consuming enough KFC!!! Tons of Protein!!!!!
    Hmmmmmm, the one place I haven't hit yet!

Thanks!!!

Boneless hot wings...............here I come!

~SC~

Hmmmmmm, the one place I haven't hit yet!

Thanks!!!

Boneless hot wings...............here I come!

~SC~
    well you're not gonna get ANYWHERE without this in your diet.... no wonder you are hovering at 280... get some chicken and grease inside of you and you'll be at 290 in NO time!!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member

~SC~
    probably wouldn't be very comfortable. i was having trouble breathing at 210 because i jumped there fairly quickly. what's you bodyfat at now?

Honestly, I never take bodyfat readings, but I can still the the outlines of my abs so that's always good!

~SC~

wow...290 is something else bro...hope all is going good

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    You know what would be wicked awesome? If you were at 280 and like 6%BF. Doing cardio for 45min/day 5 to 6 days a week. Then maybe you wouldn't sweat so much and feel more comfy.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Swole- since you are bulking pretty heavily it sounds like, do you feel like your holding a lot more water and your face is bloating up a tad? I jsut got done cutting a lil ago while and have been bulking and eating a lot of good complex carbs but my face is bloating up soem and im holding water. THink its the carbs? DO you experience this when bulking? I pull so much more ass without a bloated face LOL

Yeah, my face filled out for sure. Not just because of fat gain, but to get my body significantly bigger, I have to eat a lot to do so. Surely I'll have some reflection of that in my face, yes, fat/water/carbs, but it's the reflection of the girls eyes when they trip off the arms that is the fun shit.

"You can still pull 'em while thick, remember, she's just a chick"...........

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    You know what would be wicked awesome? If you were at 280 and like 6%BF. Doing cardio for 45min/day 5 to 6 days a week. Then maybe you wouldn't sweat so much and feel more comfy.
    Nah, I'm a natural sweater, just call me "Cashmere".......

Seriously, even at 240 just a few months ago, I would still sweat balls.

Even when I'm ripped, I'm hot as hell. It's a bit worse carrying around more mass, yes, but muscle is a great insulator too!

~SC~

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, my face filled out for sure. Not just because of fat gain, but to get my body significantly bigger, I have to eat a lot to do so. Surely I'll have some reflection of that in my face, yes, fat/water/carbs, but it's the reflection of the girls eyes when they trip off the arms that is the fun shit.

"You can still pull 'em while thick, remember, she's just a chick"...........

~SC~
    Hell yea, i like that. I'll just have to remember that a bitch is a bitch...no matter how thick my face gets . Yea iu was lookin at my face in the mirror the other day and my face looked bloated and then i looked and saw i still had good abs so i was like WTF?!?! oh well, i would rather be swole as **** with abs and a slightly bloated face than normal, im still gonna pimp hoes. I guess its all in how you carry yourself. Ill just tell myself my face is still skinny and take my shirt off LOL

icedudez is offline Member
    whys your goal weight say 230lbs?

Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    whys your goal weight say 230lbs?
    Once people reach their bulk limit, they usually set a goal in which they will begin to work towards in cutting. That's what I was doing.

I doubt I'll have to get to 230, but I like to think about over-shooting rather than under-estimating. Always makes the work a lot easier!

~SC~

Once people reach their bulk limit, they usually set a goal in which they will begin to work towards in cutting. That's what I was doing.

I doubt I'll have to get to 230, but I like to think about over-shooting rather than under-estimating. Always makes the work a lot easier!

~SC~
    Did you actually put much fat on bro?

icedudez is offline Member

~SC~
    lol yeah i guessed ud be cutting but you dont have 50lbs of fat on u ,surely u cud only cut like 30lbs fat max n ud be like 1% b/f? am i talking shit....

Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    lol yeah i guessed ud be cutting but you dont have 50lbs of fat on u ,surely u cud only cut like 30lbs fat max n ud be like 1% b/f? am i talking shit....
    The grammar nazi will kill you! The spelling SS will deal with you accordingly. Such butchery is uncalled for.

No, I didn't put on 50 lbs. of fat, .

Water retention, salt, super carbed all the time after being very low carb for a long time will fill you out. I also gained muscle too, so I'll be keeping that.

In reality 255 would be good for me, but I may wish to push the buck further, you never know. A short time ago I wanted to bulk and get bigger, I've done that, now it's time for the next goal.

I'll have a chronological presentation from 280 to 250 or whatever the ending weight is in a few months. I'm using it as a "package" to have in my arsenal of how I personally can put into practice what I instruct.

~SC~

Yay!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    u got any 282lb pics?

I will be taking some soon to use for my chronological presentation as I said above, yup.

I won't show them until I have all of the pictures taken and when I am at my "final product". Pictures will be taken in 2 week increments. Never done that myself, so this should be pretty exciting!

~SC~

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    nice, 282 is fckin massive. good luck with the cutting.

Dude, your sig says your goal is 230:
    Current weight = 282 lbs.
    Goal weight = 230 lbs

I'll race ya!!!

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    congrats SC according to your bmi you are morbidly obese

Unoid is offline Member
    About your initial post: the big arm jersie dudes.

They had nothing on you in your iverson jersie pics you had in your sig.
    I thought your arms were more impressive than those smoother black guys in be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    About your initial post: the big arm jersie dudes.

They had nothing on you in your iverson jersie pics you had in your sig.
    I thought your arms were more impressive than those smoother black guys in be cool.
    Thanks, that means a lot bro, but those guys are f*cking insanely massive.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    congrats SC according to your bmi you are morbidly obese

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    What Is Your BODYFAT % Right Now At 280???

As of today I am 276 (from my increase in cardio/dietary changes), don't know what the bodyfat is as I never test it.

Too many variables, and when you are cut you are cut, when you're not, you've still got work to do.

~SC~

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    The smallest I've been is 157 lbs. when I was 22 years old and I was that way from the age of 17 (anorexia)
    I had my "house" naturally before I even tried to paint it. I was 260 before I ever touched anything
    That has got to be the most inspirational thing i've ever read on this forum!

Absolutely amazing!

I'm sure a great many people will be motivated by your words

All the best bro

Thank you, and it's the God's honest truth.

~SC~

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information