Thread: Pool Party!

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member

Pool Party!

Hey guys...I got a pool party coming up that is going to be crazy big and comes around once a year. You guys got any ideas on how I can look extra lean and mean. I got plenty of muscle, but wanna have a pump for the pool party. What do you guys think about me taking Nitrix for a little while to try to hold a pump all day saturday. I wouldn't really be using it for gains, just for a pumped look. Thinking bout getting a tan too so some of this damn acne will dry up. You guys shave your body? Thought bout that too. I don't have much body hair anyways, but want that shine. I'm in the middle of my cycle right now, but wanna look extra nice. Any suggestions would be great! PEACE

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    Yes, I shave my whole body. If you will tan in the sun, and rub alcohol where you have acne, it will dry out all of your acne. I am country as hell, so we float the river very often, and it always dries my back's acne out.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well nitrix I don't think is the answer..
    Spend your $ on some new threads, and a tan or spray on tan, fck I dunno lol
    I'm moving this to the lounge..

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm...well it kinda had to do with steroids since i'm on a cycle and was wondering if Nitrix is okay with my cycle

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Live4thePump
    Hmmm...well it kinda had to do with steroids since i'm on a cycle and was wondering if Nitrix is okay with my cycle

Nice try....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Check out my "7 days to ultimate leanness" as featured in T-Mag online. It's helped hundreds!

~SC~

Thread Information