Thread: High School

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member

High School

I was chillin' with some of my buddies I went to high school with today and it make think back to when we were in high school, and how fun it actually was, it was all play and no work, it was great. It's funny, all the way through school we want to get out, and once were out, we look back and sometimes wish we were back there again, I guess thats what lifes all about, moving forward.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i hated my high school, but i also went to boces, (seperate school i went to in the morning) i got to chill with my two best freinds that went to a dif school. some good times. now 9 months out of the year i live in fla. my other freind is in iraq, and one lives here and works with my bro. weird how things work out.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Man, I can't even remember the days of no bills and only homework to worry about.

What a life that was!

~SC~

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I miss football, wish I woulda taken that opportunity i had to play on the scout team for auburn.

wired-up is offline Member
    yeah, i still keep in touch with 4 of my best friends from high school. we get together every couple of years and reminisce over a few dozen beers! good times! my stomach's always sore as hell the next day from laughing so hard.

aminophiliac is offline Junior Member
    just got back home from drinking. been out of high school for 3 years. couldnt get away with that back then (especially on a Wednesday night). However, i do have to say i miss a lot from back then. I miss football and getting back home from the gym and just vegging out for hours to the radio. just do sports and chill out is all i was expected to do. but its mainly all the missed oppertunities i could take advantage of knowing what i do now that makes me want to go back.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I must admit i miss the "High School" life. We had so many laughs. Back then i was a good little boy and i never did anything wrong
    Although i get bullied to sh** i miss having the friends, a social life, people to talk to and frequent holidays!
    Everyone says they can't wait to leave school and admit they will never miss it, but when its long gone you miss it and wish you were back there.
    Those were the days.............

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    I must admit i miss the "High School" life. We had so many laughs. Back then i was a good little boy and i never did anything wrong
    Although i get bullied to sh** i miss having the friends, a social life, people to talk to and frequent holidays!
    Everyone says they can't wait to leave school and admit they will never miss it, but when its long gone you miss it and wish you were back there.
    Those were the days.............

that's shit bro i have never been bullied and never been a bully. But i ****ing hate bullie's why thay have to pick on someone just boil's my piss

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    that's shit bro i have never been bullied and never been a bully. But i ****ing hate bullie's why thay have to pick on someone just boil's my piss
    Thanx man. I use to be very fat up until the age of 18, so i guess i was asking for it! I absolutely dreaded PE when we had to do sports and swimming was just unbearable, got so much stick. They use to say stuff like "look at the size of his t*ts"
    Now i think i would piss on some of them in fitness terms

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Thanx man. I use to be very fat up until the age of 18, so i guess i was asking for it! I absolutely dreaded PE when we had to do sports and swimming was just unbearable, got so much stick. They use to say stuff like "look at the size of his t*ts"
    Now i think i would piss on some of them in fitness terms

just because you where fat don't mean thay should have picked on you. I know it happen's in every school and there is nothing anyone can do about it's alway's going to happen regardless. But i'am glad you changed your body i bet all them that bullied you are fat piss head's now

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Damn i hated skool wanted to kill every1 there too bad i didnt all of them were uptight muslims with narrow minds no tolerance to nething different damn

1st it was bad every1 getting on my nerves and shit , in my last years i started working out alot got bigger stronger had a couple of huge ass fights , they still hated me but couldnt touch me or say nething bout it i was finally happy

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    just because you where fat don't mean thay should have picked on you. I know it happen's in every school and there is nothing anyone can do about it's alway's going to happen regardless. But i'am glad you changed your body i bet all them that bullied you are fat piss head's now
    True most people from my year in high school don't even recognise me anymore. Back then, if anyone said anything i wouldn't do anything or say anything becuase i was all sensible and shy. Now if anyone said anything bad about me i would kick there ass

Whenever I see a guy who was "big", or a girl who USED TO BE FINE in high school these days, they are all FAT AS SHIT, uglier than all h*ll, and just messed up. They see me and don't even recognize me (I was 165 as a senior, now 263) but then I say, "hey so and so, what's up!!!!!!!!"

They shit their pants. H*ll, they are so taken back, they shit OTHER peoples pants!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Whenever I see a guy who was "big", or a girl who USED TO BE FINE in high school these days, they are all FAT AS SHIT, uglier than all h*ll, and just messed up. They see me and don't even recognize me (I was 165 as a senior, now 263) but then I say, "hey so and so, what's up!!!!!!!!"

They shit their pants. H*ll, they are so taken back, they shit OTHER peoples pants!

~SC~
    I BET!! I think anyone would be a little scared! What do they say? "I see you have been eating your greens"!!
    Has anyone ever tried to start a fight with you Swole? I mean, they must have been out of their mind!
    When did you decide to change? what made you change?
    I changed because i got sick of the bullying and not being able to get a girlfriend.

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    I miss those times back in school. Had a great time with all my friends. Only had to worry about what I was going to do after school. Now it is all bills and working to support the family. I would go back at the drop of a hat.

Hey Lucabratzi - Not sure if BOCES is a local thing or not but I know what you are talking about. I knew alot of kids that went to BOCES. One of my friends is now working there. I am in NY as well.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I spent my HS years fighting... girls thought I was hot but were all scared cuz I was a brawler, now I'm 31. Not much has changed. I'm in real good shape, still love fighting and finally about 9 months ago found a girl who is cool with all the traveling and the competitions, and the events. Doesn't whine about the cuts and vlack eyes. But definitley, HS was great, I'd love to do it all over again and get more tail and kick more @ss.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    It just trips me out, to see my friends so much different than they were in HS, everyone has branched off to do their own thing and walk their own road, but when we all get together it's like nothing has changed, inside their still the same old 17/18 old bros I used to kick it with.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~

All I remember from high school was lifting and vodka..

I BET!! I think anyone would be a little scared! What do they say? "I see you have been eating your greens"!!
    Has anyone ever tried to start a fight with you Swole? I mean, they must have been out of their mind!
    When did you decide to change? what made you change?
    I changed because i got sick of the bullying and not being able to get a girlfriend.
    People will still try to start shit w/me, sure. There are lots of people who always want to challenge a big guy, or do so w/like 4 of their friends trying to "stare you down" at a mall or something because they claim "YOU" are trying to look hard.

That's kiddie shit, and I don't play that game any longer. I use my head to steer clear of those situations, as fighting and stupid shit like that I have no time for in life. That is not what life is about, it has so much more to offer.

In addition, when I get angry my temper goes nitro and gets really, really bad. I'm afraid that if I was pummeling someone's face, I'd never stop and I'd end up in prison. That's not something I want to try and test.

~SC~

Thread Information