stressed out like a bitch!

I'm taking this hard ass real estate class right now and its 8 hrs a day for a couple weeks, then I'm studying about 2 hours each night. Needless to say, I've been eating out alot more lately and not training as hard. I've only been to the gym once this week so far, and had a horrible lift last night!!! MY water intake has been inadequate, and I havent been sleeping worth a damn the past week. I dont even want to think about how much I've spent on food in the past week!!! Hopefully this 2 week sacrifice will pay off in the long run with my career, because God Damn I'm missing the gym like crazy right now!!!!! Oh yeah, on top of all of this, I'm stressing out even more because I make the bulk of my money stripping so if my physique starts to go, I'll lose money.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Hey, you are doing a good/positive thing, so don't stress. The gym will always be there, you have time to grow, etc. Don't stress because that's more catabolic than anything.

A good break from the gym is actually a good primer for the body, and your motivation will be sky high once you get back in there. The mind is very powerful, so think positive, ace those tests, make that money, and the gym will be a breeze.

~SC~

Thread Information