Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Fighting while sleeping

lmao I cant stopp laughing about this

a chick Im nailing everynow and then. Everytime I sleep over there I do the wierdest things in my sleep. First night I woke upp having her in a choke hold(I wasnt choking her just holding my hads like that). The following night I dreamt that I was wrestling and I squeesed all the air out of her in my sleep.

But tonight ****ing takes the prize. In my sleep in a dream 2 chinese dudes jumps me and I grab ahold of one, floor him and then I hit him in the head. Imidietly I wake upp realising I had hit the chick in the head to lmfao.
    It wasnt that hard of a punch but not light either.

Im suprised she still dares to sleep besides me.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You must be hitting her right in more than just her head. LOL why are you dreaming of chinese ninja's?

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    You must be hitting her right in more than just her head. LOL why are you dreaming of chinese ninja's?
    lol dont get me into my wierd ass dreams. that was the most normal dream I have dream for ages. The dream that I had after that one was about smal ghost balls that was hauting my toilett.

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Johan, are you taking Melatonin? :spudniklu

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Arrado
    Johan, are you taking Melatonin? :spudniklu
    lol nope does that give wild dreams?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you ever think if seeing a shrink lol lol

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed................. ......................

Bro, I get like that too. My girl tells me all the time I backhand her and elbow her in my sleep. She says I yell things out loud like shut up and **** you. One night I had a dream about Subway. I was dreaming that I was pissed off because the place is a ripoff, and I yelled out "just shut up and give me my fuc*ing change!" She gets scared sometimes because of stuff I say and do in my sleep.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

that's some funny sh!t

BDTR is offline Retired
    Dude every post seems to be something that can be solved with therapy yet you still havent gone right? When i start beating my gf up in my sleep, i'll go see a doc.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Therapy bro, Therapy...

That's hillarious!

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    haha, i do it according to roomates, but they dont have to sleep next to me, they just witness it.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    could be worse. my g/f wakes up mad at me because in her dream i cheated on her and she's pissed at me all day. this is like the 10th time in 1 year. how can you defend yourself if you don't even do it. i know others have expierenced this too?? hah?? i hope that i'm not the only one.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    could be worse. my g/f wakes up mad at me because in her dream i cheated on her and she's pissed at me all day. this is like the 10th time in 1 year. how can you defend yourself if you don't even do it. i know others have expierenced this too?? hah?? i hope that i'm not the only one.
    I feel your pain bro..lol.......my girl is the same

ease up on the shrooms bro!!!!!!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    see! someone feels me. eventhough i wish that nobody else had to.

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan

a chick Im nailing everynow and then. Everytime I sleep over there I do the wierdest things in my sleep. First night I woke upp having her in a choke hold(I wasnt choking her just holding my hads like that). The following night I dreamt that I was wrestling and I squeesed all the air out of her in my sleep.

But tonight ****ing takes the prize. In my sleep in a dream 2 chinese dudes jumps me and I grab ahold of one, floor him and then I hit him in the head. Imidietly I wake upp realising I had hit the chick in the head to lmfao.

That the funniest sh1t Ive heard in a while

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Dude every post seems to be something that can be solved with therapy yet you still havent gone right? When i start beating my gf up in my sleep, i'll go see a doc.
    this thread was more like a joke. Its not like Im beating her upp or strangling her for real. I just thought it was odd. We both laugh like hell at it. I didnt punch her in the face with a closed fist. More like a couple of slaps on the top of her head. If I in anyway had acctualy hurt her then I for sure would check what the hell is going on.

Therapy no. Tried to get it and cant get it if I dont dish out the cash from my own pocket(90bucks/hour cant afford that). I have found alternate ways to deal with my problems now and Im happier then I have been for a long time. Im beating it on my own!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Oh, you didn't hit her with a closed fist, but more like a couple of slaps to the head... Hey, in my book that is ok...

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Oh, you didn't hit her with a closed fist, but more like a couple of slaps to the head... Hey, in my book that is ok...
    Im not sure what you are trying to insinuate there bro . If you read my first post you know I was asleep. I would NEVER hit a woman in anyway intentionaly. I slapped her in my sleep.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Im not sure what you are trying to insinuate there bro . If you read my first post you know I was asleep. I would NEVER hit a woman in anyway intentionaly. I slapped her in my sleep.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone

Don't let them crank you up Johan! They are having fun with you the same way you had fun posting this.

As for punch and your old lady that has crazy dreams of you cheating...I thought I was the only one catching hell for things I didn't do but the old lady and her dreams I've always been attracted to the crazy ones since they tend to be the best in bed too.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like anxiety and unresolved anger working there . . .
    When I was working in a semiconductor factory and freaking out over toxic chemicals leaking and people breathing 'em, and having to call government people to make the managers bring the place up to the minimum safety standards (which they never did, but that's another story), ya, I'd shout in my sleep and beat up my pillow. Ugh. Eventually quit that job, reduced the stress, and my pillows lasted longer . . .
    I directed traffic as a cop in the military for 2 weeks, and I'd catch myself sitting up in bed directing traffic in my sleep. You wouldn't think so, but dodging cars in the middle of an intersection can be pretty stressful and affect yer sleep.

Anyway, when you get out of your stressful situation and/or resolve your pent-up anger, you'll mellow out.

Good luck,

-Tock
    Last edited by Tock; 02-07-2005 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf

It's an anxiety . . . .
    I'll bet she's felt betrayals like this in the past, and is afraid that you might be another source of unhappiness and disappointment in the future. There's really nothing you can do about this, as it's something very painful that she's got to resolve for herself.
    The psychological pain that generates her suspicions are not her fault; things happened to her, and she reacted in the way she has. But there are ways to resolve pains inflicted in the past, and ya, it'll probably take a professional counselor to work through this. It won't be easy, and it'll require some effort on your part, but what the heck, that's the nature of being a supportive partner in a relationship.

Good luck . . .

-Tock

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    haha, i do it according to roomates, but they dont have to sleep next to me, they just witness it.
    They don't HAVE to, they choose to?!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Yeah sounds stupid since ninjas came from japan...

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

i wouldnt let it progress that far bdtr.... i mean u already beat up fruit. dont think u should see a doc for that?

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    i wouldnt let it progress that far bdtr.... i mean u already beat up fruit. dont think u should see a doc for that?
    He beat up fruit poor Axe

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

I had surgery almost 2 yrs ago. When I was taken to the operating threatre some of the nurse's where saying I was in great shape and asking what kind of training I did. I told them about the weight etc, but the last thing I remember was telling them about my kickboxing before I went to sleep. When I was coming around (Apparently) I almost jumped off the trolly punching and kicking!. One of the nurse's said its the last time she'll talk about fighting to someone before they go under. I had to be restrained, but I hardly remember a thing.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    some of the nurse's where saying I was in great shape

lol! They played you fool!

some of the nurse's where saying I was in great shape
    Well, round is a shape, too . . .
    --Tock

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    bump..lol

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    that was funny as hell man....

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    i beat up pillows in my sleep lol

harl is offline Associate Member
    I find myself walking/talking in my sleep also.....seems like it only happens if I eat something to close to bedtime.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I had surgery almost 2 yrs ago. When I was taken to the operating threatre some of the nurse's where saying I was in great shape and asking what kind of training I did. I told them about the weight etc, but the last thing I remember was telling them about my kickboxing before I went to sleep. When I was coming around (Apparently) I almost jumped off the trolly punching and kicking!. One of the nurse's said its the last time she'll talk about fighting to someone before they go under. I had to be restrained, but I hardly remember a thing.
    Burned.

Thread Information