wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member

back from fla vaction

i looked at females, of all ages, in bathing suits in the pool and at the beach, and i must say my 47 yo old wife had-em all beat. and we had a blast, we had been broke up for two years and got back together in feb, so this was kinda like a honey moon for us. the hotel had a little punk ass gym, but i did get in cardio. i was pestered about my body some, hit on a couple of times too, but wifey wouldnt let me out of her sight. and i got my head swole when the captain on the sail boat we were on asked me if i was a professional athlete...................both my heads swole-up later bros charlie r

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    glad you had fun.. although you were in the wrong part of florida or your wife is really a perfect 10...

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    glad you had fun.. although you were in the wrong part of florida or your wife is really a perfect 10...
    ha!!!!!!!!

Habanero is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    i looked at females, of all ages, in bathing suits in the pool and at the beach, and i must say my 47 yo old wife had-em all beat. and we had a blast, we had been broke up for two years and got back together in feb, so this was kinda like a honey moon for us. the hotel had a little punk ass gym, but i did get in cardio. i was pestered about my body some, hit on a couple of times too, but wifey wouldnt let me out of her sight. and i got my head swole when the captain on the sail boat we were on asked me if i was a professional athlete...................both my heads swole-up later bros charlie r
    Yeah, what part of Florida did you go to? My state is loaded with class A talent, so your wife must be perfect. OR maybe you were staying at a tourist trap lodge and all of the ladies around the pool were from Madison, Wisconsin.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    the ramada resort in ft walton..........shes far from a 10, i didnt see any 8s even. wifey 5 seven 112 lbs and kinda high maintenanced, but all natural. dress size is 2. what made me desire my wife again, is that when we split up, the number of dudes that were chasing her. even a couple of my buds tried to get some. it opened my eyes. oh and did i mention her wealthty mother is in her 80s...............later bros charlie r

Thread Information